We should get halo TODAY

Honestly if people are legaly getting the game early from retailers such as GameStop, everyone should be able to get the game now. The street date is broken if/when a retailer places the item in the consumers hand via in store or online (thus getting it early). So logically, we should be able to pick our games and consoles up now!

Frankie all ready said it was okay for people to play the game now… So open the flood gates and let the madness begin now!

Umm no

> Umm no

I’m guessing you wouldn’t be able to get it today… That’s why you’re saying no…

> Honestly if people are legaly getting the game early from retailers such as GameStop, everyone should be able to get the game now. The street date is broken if/when a retailer places the item in the consumers hand via in store or online (thus getting it early). So logically, we should be able to pick our games and consoles up now!
>
> Frankie all ready said it was okay for people to play the game now… So open the flood gates and let the madness begin now!

Calm down, don’t get your knickers in a knot and keep waiting. No ones giving you your copy today, obviously.

> > Honestly if people are legaly getting the game early from retailers such as GameStop, everyone should be able to get the game now. The street date is broken if/when a retailer places the item in the consumers hand via in store or online (thus getting it early). So logically, we should be able to pick our games and consoles up now!
> >
> > Frankie all ready said it was okay for people to play the game now… So open the flood gates and let the madness begin now!
>
> Calm down, don’t get your knickers in a knot and keep waiting. No ones giving you your copy today, obviously.

My “knickers” aren’t in a knot, I was simply saying it would be nice to recieve it earlier than expected… Anyone who could actually get it early and play would feel the same way… That’s all I was saying.

If they said release all copies today, then the release day would be today. It’s not possible to not have a release day. Just wait a few more days. It’ll arrive faster than you think. Until then, enjoy a previous Halo title.