we should be able to play as the flood

in halo wars we should be able to play as the flood and the rebels in halo wars.
i would like people viewing this to post ideas that the flood should be like. Examples like their army size, supply rate, and leader powers and base options. i think the army size should be 99.

well… 99 infection forms would certainly kill an infantry army pretty quickly

Not really sure how you can balance flood with human and covy. after all, flood lack armored units. and are pretty much all melee as far as i recall.

If flood were implemented they would be extremely early game. I think this because if they had the ability to infect and steal units for their own. That way you would have to counter with vehicles if you were covenant. It would finally give covie vehicles a real reason rather than surprise attacks.

Another thing i’ve thought about is what if the flood had bases that were like elephants where you got to choose where they were placed. That way in mid-late game you would have the ability to overwhelm big vehicle/air armies.

> If flood were implemented they would be extremely early game. I think this because if they had the ability to infect and steal units for their own. That way you would have to counter with vehicles if you were covenant. It would finally give covie vehicles a real reason rather than surprise attacks.
>
> Another thing i’ve thought about is what if the flood had bases that were like elephants where you got to choose where they were placed. That way in mid-late game you would have the ability to overwhelm big vehicle/air armies.

covy air gets used all the time, but like you said, vehicles not all that much. flood would possibly give them an excuse to go factory more often but I don’t see how flood would win against vehicles, UNSC or Covy.

Ive thought about this plenty of times. Playing as the flood would be really cool, but ultimately I think they would lose to vehicles. Unless they could jack all vehicles like they do in halo2. its a posibility. Flood jacked gauss hogs and scorpions in that game soo it makes sense that they could do it here.

I thinkg forruners/prometheans should be playable! That for me sounds the coolest. Prometheans > Flood because they’re robots

While it seems like a good idea, it would probably make the Flood less menacing in my mind.

If you ask me Halo Wars needs to have the flood playable. I remember seeing in a gameinformer saying that Ensemble studios didn’t know if the flood were going to be playable or even included in the game but there money was on yes. personally i would think
it would be fun to create flood units and steal all the other players units/AI’s, unless they made vehicles. Would it even be possible for a DLC to come out to make flood playable or even a map to where you can take control of a flood structure and create flood units kind of like the map release but with actually taking control of those flood?