we put you on...

… horrible teams that are down by 20-30 kills… how dare you quit or go idle because our matchmaking system is total bull -Yoink-… you don’t want to play on our unbalanced teams, fine, we’ll ban you. Better us to punish you than admit our match making is horrible.

> 2533274794821492;1:
> … horrible teams that are down by 20-30 kills… how dare you quit or go idle because our matchmaking system is total bull -Yoink-… you don’t want to play on our unbalanced teams, fine, we’ll ban you. Better us to punish you than admit our match making is horrible.

I am the prophet of the ban thread. As I said you’re welcomed by the ban thread. Please, come to the ban thread.

It’s like you read my mind! Matchmaking is easily the worst part of H5.

I mean spamming every thread is awesome too…

> 2533274807278095;3:
> It’s like you read my mind! Matchmaking is easily the worst part of H5.

I have had the worst luck since this reset. They say they’re unranked but racked up 20+ kills. So I go on Waypoint, and look up their gamer tag. Highest rank achieved, platinum 5… I’m a gold 3 at best… why the -Yoink- am I playing against this guy?!

343: “Oh well, now they’re unranked, and we like to reward our top level players by giving them a week or two to go against casuals so they can clean up and pad their K/D. You don’t like it and want to complain? That’s cool, we’ll just have our forum moderators close and delete your posts.”

Yeah it’s pretty irritating. I wish they would change it or have a better skill system.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274794821492;1:
> > … horrible teams that are down by 20-30 kills… how dare you quit or go idle because our matchmaking system is total bull -Yoink-… you don’t want to play on our unbalanced teams, fine, we’ll ban you. Better us to punish you than admit our match making is horrible.
>
>
> I am the prophet of the ban thread. As I said you’re welcomed by the ban thread. Please, come to the ban thread.

This will do nicely.