we now have a no scope medal!!!

In the New weapon video the announcer says snapshot when the guy pulls off a no scope
Now i will have proof when i pull off crazy shots.

who is excited for new medals that have yet to be reviled.

link
Pic

awesome. did not notice that the first two or three times i watched this vid. so far i wub wub wub all the H4 stuff.

Hmmm… Quite intriguing.

> In the New weapon video the announcer says snapshot when the guy pulls off a no scope
> Now i will have proof when i pull off crazy shots.
>
> who is excited for new medals that have yet to be reviled.
>
> link
> Pic

Cant wait for the first game where some 12 year betrays me for the snipe so he can 360 no scope for some stupid medal.

It’s the little things that matter.

I can feel the old ghosts of H2 at rest.

> > In the New weapon video the announcer says snapshot when the guy pulls off a no scope
> > Now i will have proof when i pull off crazy shots.
> >
> > who is excited for new medals that have yet to be reviled.
> >
> > link
> > Pic
>
> Cant wait for the first game where some 12 year betrays me for the snipe so he can 360 no scope for some stupid medal.

You seem awfully pessimistic. It’s definitely going to be great for bragging after game. I don’t personally think just b.c. it’s now a medal it’s going to make people betray more. Yes, I’ve run into those type of people, I think most FPS players have at one point, but you can’t tell me it happens often at all. I just hope it’s only for headshot no scopes. I’m definitely excited to see what other kind of medals will be included in Halo 4.

Maybe a No Scope Spree medal

A no scope medal… wow. Thats awesome. Now everyone in the game can know my awesomeness >:D (I probably won’t receieve this medal often lol)

> Maybe a No Scope Spree medal

You’re pushin it buddy! >:O lol

> In the New weapon video the announcer says snapshot when the guy pulls off a no scope
> Now i will have proof when i pull off crazy shots.
>
> who is excited for new medals that have yet to be reviled.
>
> link
> Pic

Nice 117 posts!!

So, If you take a look at this, you will hear the announcer award a ‘snapshot’ medal. I’m assuming that this is gong to be the new ‘10 kills with a sniper rifle’ medal but what do you guys think? It’s also pretty nice to know that weapon-specific sprees are back ^^

I thought it was the name for the noscope medal.

> I thought it was the name for the noscope medal.

I noticed this on my second time watching. 343 iz teh best.

Oh god, they’re rewarding the -Yoink!-s that show off. Noooooooo! :frowning:

Good find OP. This just got all the more interesting…

Inevitable, but appreciated.

I was surprised that people didnt see this as quickly i saw it the first time i watched and i wasnt trying to pick apart the video.

Tbh i’m glad this is in because i can see bad kids trying to No scope more often for the medal and missing all there shots, easier kills for me.