We need Visors !

Its not a big deal ! But spartans have a certain look , and the visors complete that now they look like faceless killers -_-

Visors or Just helmets ?

It is a big deal. These don’t look like spartan’s at all just because of the helmet, it looks like an army of starwars characters who jumped into alot of dye (as opposed to white)Reach had a great selection of helmets.

Which is why I’m attracted to Orbital. I like the tri visor in CIO as well. The armor pics shown in the specialization are all pretty much butt ugly.

The helmets could use more work over all, and the lack of visors isn’t helping.

I bloody well hope they have some more helmets with visors, they said you’d be able to unlock different visor colours so I’d be more then a little disapointed.

Yet I have faith, there are still plenty of armor peices in Halo 4 we haven’t seen and what are the chances that none of those will have a proper visor?

• pretty slim I hope -

i need ROGUE from halo 3 to make a RETURN !

> Which is why I’m attracted to Orbital. I like the tri visor in CIO as well. The armor pics shown in the specialization are all pretty much butt ugly.

What’s wrong with the operator’s helmet? It looks exactly like the one Carter used (Forget what it’s called) unless you thought that was ugly and the rogue’s helmet looks very similar to orbital.

To be honest I like how they’ve changed the armours. In Reach they looked a bit too similar to one another, mainly because of the visor.

I think a mixture of both pleases everyone, so yea thats the best way to go

> > Which is why I’m attracted to Orbital. I like the tri visor in CIO as well. The armor pics shown in the specialization are all pretty much butt ugly.
>
> What’s wrong with the operator’s helmet? It looks exactly like the one Carter used (Forget what it’s called) unless you thought that was ugly and the rogue’s helmet looks very similar to orbital.

Operator doesn’t even look like reach Operator, but it’s an exception out of the rest. It reminds of Commando helmet, which I like, so I can relate to it out the other fugly helmets in those pics.

Their seems to be a ton of helmets. I already like a few of them and the ones I like are the ones that actually have visors. It’s just preference though. I hope many people enjoy a variety of the new helmets so their isn’t a one helmet to rule them all kinda thing like Recon and Mark VI.

> > > Which is why I’m attracted to Orbital. I like the tri visor in CIO as well. The armor pics shown in the specialization are all pretty much butt ugly.
> >
> > What’s wrong with the operator’s helmet? It looks exactly like the one Carter used (Forget what it’s called) unless you thought that was ugly and the rogue’s helmet looks very similar to orbital.
>
> Operator doesn’t even look like reach Operator, but it’s an exception out of the rest. It <mark>reminds of Commando helmet</mark>, which I like, so I can relate to it out the other fugly helmets in those pics.

That’s what I meant for the first helmet! Thanks for helping me remember. Maybe they might have more like that, so far there’s that helmet and people already found gauntlets that look exactly like the old Mark IV gauntlets (There was a post about it somewhere but I forget :confused: ).

I highly doubt all the helmets will be Visor-less. Not to mention most if not all the classic helmets will probably be making a return. We will just have to wait.