We need updates

Halo infinite gameplay is great but there are a number of updates that would make the game amazing. 1) new maps. 2) more ranked playlists like ranked fiesta, team slayer, tactical slayer. 3) bring back ANY of the old halo pistols in favor of this horrible one. 4) weekly challenges need better rewards than stupid vehicle stickers. It’s very time consuming to complete and most of the rewards are terrible so I don’t bother. Give cool name plates, weapon skins (for all weapons not one weapon at a time) or armor colors /mods. 5) make all unlocked armor colors applicable to any armor set.

But how will they make money off of the people who will buy $5 paint jobs for each of their virtual avatars?

Seriously though…screw making unlocked armor colors applicable to any armor set…

IT IS INSANITY THAT WE CANNOT CHOOSE OUR OWN COLORS FOR EACH PART OF OUR SPARTAN and make our own paint jobs INSTEAD OF HAVING PRESETS BY THE DEVELOPERS.

It really chaps my balls that this was taken out in favor of microtransaction paint jobs. I should be able to pick each piece of armor, including the black under skin (I do not know what that stuff is called) and change its color. I should be able to change attachment colors, knee pad colors on an individual basis, left should/right shoulder, left wrists/right wrist, hands, helmets, accessories, helmet parts…everything should be customizable by the player…not presets. If I want one arm to be blue and the other to be green I should be able to. If I want everything to be pitch black I should be able to. If i want that black underskin to be neon pink I should be able to. (maybe not that far with the underskin but you get my point)

I am going to say it, ANTHEM had a better customization feature.

The problem is that’s their pitch to make money only way.

If they open that then they need to lock something behind a paywall.

Are you willing to pay maps, forge, certain playlist.

Tournaments

Simple fix: either make standard color schemes available on all cores, with “special” looks and attributes - glittery, team-based, animated, etc. - the ones that are paid for. Give us a normal green, white, blue, etc. But if you want the three-toned red/black/maroon one with a different design, you have to pay.

Or, have the standard color method that the previous Halos had, and then sell cores as presets that have special attributes.

You don’t have to monetize the whole system to make money, and cut out the most basic of color methods just to force people to buy armor colors. That’s extremely predatory.

I have Halo: MCC and I have played that for some 400 hours so far. I have played the campaign several times through. I have also played the multiplayer here and there.

I have played Infinite a bit over 100 hours so far, mostly in the multiplayer.