WE NEED TO UNITE FOR A REAL LEVELING SYSTEM!

I think it’s fair to say we will literally take any for of barebones leveling system at this point. You can literally buy your way to tier 100 in the battlepass. It’s just so incomprehensible how there is zero reward for dedicating time to this game. Even if you buy this game you don’t get anything for multiplayer, I feel like I’ve actually been deceived and lied too. I’ve never even heard of a multiplayer game without some sort standard leveling system. It blows my mind, its really upsetting, theres no reward or incentive to play multiplayer. Please we are begging you to throw in some sort of standard xp system that people cannot pay to max their level out. I will literally quit my job and work for free just because I know I’ll be making millions of people happy.

At the very least for the people who buy them game actually add a real “reach customization” into the game. A leveling system that lets you actually unlock free and decent customization options that people can’t pay for! And none of this post launch content jargen! No one wants to level up and grind three months after launch!

Please I feel like so many people are just raiding the comments saying all this “why don’t you just play for fun” garbage. I’ve been playing since Halo three a multiplayer leveling system is all I know in Halo. I don’t want to play this! It’s so good but I get literally nothing out of it, I like playing seriously, I don’t want to be surrounded by people who paid to reach top level, it’s just so sad!

yea you should quit your job

They won’t change it, it’ll gain them more profits in the end if they keep it this way so they can sell double xp battlepass boosters and whatever else from their store.

> 2533274860269609;3:
> They won’t change it, it’ll gain them more profits in the end if they keep it this way so they can sell double xp battlepass boosters and whatever else from their store.

I would spend more money buying double xp to level up my rank than I would for the battlepass. Plus once the battlepass is done there I no reason to play at all. Give me some incentive to stay.

> 2535427593420638;4:
> > 2533274860269609;3:
> > They won’t change it, it’ll gain them more profits in the end if they keep it this way so they can sell double xp battlepass boosters and whatever else from their store.
>
> I would spend more money buying double xp to level up my rank than I would for the battlepass. Plus once the battlepass is done there I no reason to play at all. Give me some incentive to stay.

Only thing the boosts will do is boost the amount of xp you get from challenges

It’s looking like it will at least have a rank system like lots of e-sports. Iron to diamond if I had to guess. Since every battlepass is forever it has some merit I’d say but I get what you mean. But do you mean a leveling like COD? Or would Halo 3 ways of doing specific actions to earn them still work?

I… Don’t really have an issue with the battle pass system. If you want to buy the gear go ahead, I won’t.

If you want to rank up, play ranked. It will have ranks to track your progress. “Social” ranks have always been a part of Halo that I’ve ignored since their introduction in Halo 3 (which by the way was a patch like two years after it came out).

I like going back to a time when people just played games to play them. “Progression” systems were a first step that led to a long list of horrible game design decisions that ruined the experience of games for people. Feeling like you need to reach some lofty goal in the far off future that you’re progressing towards turns games into a chore.