We need to BUY the guns?

That is dumb. I mean, halo MM is, you spawn with a basic gun, and you go to find other ones, but if in H4 you need to buy your weapons with spartan points ( epic fail name), then what, I cant use new weapons cos i need to play more and earn more? Ridiculus, this will encourage camping, look at it this way: I can spawn with a BR and the DMR, while everyone else spawns with the very basic guns ( keep in mind i am talking at the very first day of release) and i can rape them and always spawn with the same loadout. Wow fantastic new formula.

The way i think they should make it is you have ALL the basic/generic weps at the start: BR,AR,Pistol, then unlock the better ‘varients’ later on or something along the lines of that. In a sense, like battlefield.

I’m plenty sure people just won’t spawn with a simple AR from the get go. That’d be cruel.

I wanna buy rocket launcher and shot guns. :stuck_out_tongue:

It gives players more reasons to keep playing to unlock new stuff.

I agree, though. I don’t like the idea of buying new weapons all that much. Other things, yes, but this kind of changes a lot like you said, because we no longer have to find basic weapons like previous games. But I don’t mind if we get better versions of weapons, like maybe a BR with an extended mag later on, or maybe a DMR with increased zoom.

yea, I’m looking forward to playing against a full team of shotgun/camo users! yep loads of fun!

I think the starting weapons will be as such: BR, Pistol Ar, Pistol DMR, Pistol Assault Carbine, pistol Shotgun, pistol. Overall, not too bad. I think the spartan points will be spent on armor abilities and perks as such, not weapons.

> I think the starting weapons will be as such: BR, Pistol Ar, Pistol DMR, Pistol Assault Carbine, pistol Shotgun, pistol. Overall, not too bad. I think the spartan points will be spent on armor abilities and perks as such, not weapons.

on weapons too.

Attachments or more weapons?

Why do we have to buy weapons? We’re Spartans, the UNSC should be buying them for us.

> yea, I’m looking forward to playing against a full team of shotgun/camo users! yep loads of fun!

You can’t buy power weapons. The game would suck then.

> yea, I’m looking forward to playing against a full team of shotgun/camo users! yep loads of fun!

im really getting the feeling that 343 is either asleep at the wheel, or they are intentionally running the franchise into the ground.

> Why do we have to buy weapons? We’re Spartans, the UNSC should be buying them for us.

This, just this ^

There goes one of the core feelings of Halo with load-outs. I much prefer Halo 3 style game-play than Reach’s, and now this? It’s even worse!

> It gives players more reasons to keep playing to unlock new stuff.
>
> I agree, though. I don’t like the idea of buying new weapons all that much. Other things, yes, but this kind of changes a lot like you said, because we no longer have to find basic weapons like previous games. But I don’t mind if we get better versions of weapons, like maybe a BR with an extended mag later on, or maybe a DMR with increased zoom.

They should want to play because they enjoy the game, not because they are 5 levels away from a rocket launcher.