we need this ASAP! here me out 343!

can you guys disable betrayals on all gametypes in matchmaking please because grifball is getting out of hand with all the team betrayals. and can i make a suggestion here bring back the halo reach infection or halo 3 version please or both. also can you bring back some old medals when killing Spartans that would be great or just bring back all of them in a update and we need more forge maps in big team multiplayer. we also need a forge update bring more buildings in and update the money system or new forge maps would be great to thanks from the MRA CLAN gaming community.
EG sniper spree splatter spree sunday driver or extermination in all gametypes and yoink which is a favorite to many.
PS can you make the new dlc free for limited edition people that would be fair.

also i do halo 4 gameplays
go to IOSjailbreakguide on youtube and our
clan one
at

TheMRAcinema

thanks 343 keep up the awesome work
can’t wait for pitfall.

sorry forgot one more thing bring back the halo 3 weapons and vehicles and grenades.

> sorry forgot one more thing bring back the halo 3 weapons and vehicles and grenades.

Do you even understand just how difficult this is and how long it would take to put in a game that is already essentially dead?

We shouldn’t disable betrayals in all playlists, though disabling in grifball might help…

yes grifball especially
and no halos not dead you noob

> sorry forgot one more thing bring back the halo 3 weapons and vehicles and grenades.

Suggest that for Halo 5, I think we should just let Halo 4 run its course now. Vehicle strength, damage and combat was perfect in Halo 3, 343 should look back at it for inspiration.

If betrayals get disabled in Grifball then all people will do is hammer launch the ball carrier from one side of the map to the other to score quickly or get out of the designated playing area with the bomb. Betrayals stop things ilke this from happening.

> If betrayals get disabled in Grifball then all people will do is hammer launch the ball carrier from one side of the map to the other to score quickly or get out of the designated playing area with the bomb. Betrayals stop things ilke this from happening.

You can do this with betrayal active and its a legit strategy that was used in halo 3. To be perfectly hinest its nit all that effective in halo 4.

Griffball would be both good and bad without betrayals since it would stop people killing their own team yet it would ruin the funny side and would make people less careful about what they’re hitting.

> > If betrayals get disabled in Grifball then all people will do is hammer launch the ball carrier from one side of the map to the other to score quickly or get out of the designated playing area with the bomb. Betrayals stop things ilke this from happening.
>
> You can do this with betrayal active and its a legit strategy that was used in halo 3. To be perfectly hinest its nit all that effective in halo 4.
>
> Griffball would be both good and bad without betrayals since it would stop people killing their own team yet it would ruin the funny side and would make people less careful about what they’re hitting.

Launching has always been possible in every iteration of Grifball, disabling friendly fire, though, and you can careless launch your carrier to the goal every time. With friendly fire on, it takes more skill, and a botched launch leaves you with a dead carrier. Risk/Reward.

> > > If betrayals get disabled in Grifball then all people will do is hammer launch the ball carrier from one side of the map to the other to score quickly or get out of the designated playing area with the bomb. Betrayals stop things ilke this from happening.
> >
> > You can do this with betrayal active and its a legit strategy that was used in halo 3. To be perfectly hinest its nit all that effective in halo 4.
> >
> > Griffball would be both good and bad without betrayals since it would stop people killing their own team yet it would ruin the funny side and would make people less careful about what they’re hitting.
>
> Launching has always been possible in every iteration of Grifball, disabling friendly fire, though, and you can careless launch your carrier to the goal every time. With friendly fire on, it takes more skill, and a botched launch leaves you with a dead carrier. Risk/Reward.

Fair enough but the tactic rarely gets them a few feet further so its not going to abused like mad, as I said I’m indifferent to betrayals being in griffball.

> > > > If betrayals get disabled in Grifball then all people will do is hammer launch the ball carrier from one side of the map to the other to score quickly or get out of the designated playing area with the bomb. Betrayals stop things ilke this from happening.
> > >
> > > You can do this with betrayal active and its a legit strategy that was used in halo 3. To be perfectly hinest its nit all that effective in halo 4.
> > >
> > > Griffball would be both good and bad without betrayals since it would stop people killing their own team yet it would ruin the funny side and would make people less careful about what they’re hitting.
> >
> > Launching has always been possible in every iteration of Grifball, disabling friendly fire, though, and you can careless launch your carrier to the goal every time. With friendly fire on, it takes more skill, and a botched launch leaves you with a dead carrier. Risk/Reward.
>
> Fair enough but the tactic rarely gets them a few feet further so its not going to abused like mad, as I said I’m indifferent to betrayals being in griffball.

That’s why they need to bring back the reach hammer, you could launch people with that thing. Flying by yourself was also possible, but that’s a different story.

On another note, I think betrayals need to stay for the simple reason that a careless hammer swing will leave you with a dead teammate. Makes you think a bit more about just where you swing.

> > > > > If betrayals get disabled in Grifball then all people will do is hammer launch the ball carrier from one side of the map to the other to score quickly or get out of the designated playing area with the bomb. Betrayals stop things ilke this from happening.
> > > >
> > > > You can do this with betrayal active and its a legit strategy that was used in halo 3. To be perfectly hinest its nit all that effective in halo 4.
> > > >
> > > > Griffball would be both good and bad without betrayals since it would stop people killing their own team yet it would ruin the funny side and would make people less careful about what they’re hitting.
> > >
> > > Launching has always been possible in every iteration of Grifball, disabling friendly fire, though, and you can careless launch your carrier to the goal every time. With friendly fire on, it takes more skill, and a botched launch leaves you with a dead carrier. Risk/Reward.
> >
> > Fair enough but the tactic rarely gets them a few feet further so its not going to abused like mad, as I said I’m indifferent to betrayals being in griffball.
>
> That’s why they need to bring back the reach hammer, you could launch people with that thing. Flying by yourself was also possible, but that’s a different story.
>
>
> On another note, I think betrayals need to stay for the simple reason that a careless hammer swing will leave you with a dead teammate. Makes you think a bit more about just where you swing.

Yes, and also yes.

I have found that the best tactic in Grifball is to worry where the other team is, but worry where YOUR team is more.