We need something like Vidmaster

A series of ridiculous difficult tasks to get some awesome armor, I remember doing them for Halo 3’s recon and it was so worth it in the end. I’d love something new like that. Maybe unlocking Master Chief’s armor that he uses in the campaign or something.

I could get behind that. It is a lot better then what is being done with the achilies

yea would love to see something like this but with a better design in armor

> 2533274922964546;3:
> yea would love to see something like this but with a better design in armor

343 doesn’t do that though.

I’d take something like IDK a reward for beating the game on legendary as well

The vidmasters were fun things to work for…but isn’t Achilles kinda that same thing now? I feel it is.

> 2718244060817008;5:
> The vidmasters were fun things to work for…but isn’t Achilles kinda that same thing now? I feel it is.

Achilles is a endless grind, where is vidmaster was awesome becuase you had certain tasks to do that required skill and play the game in a certain way.

> 2533274794210491;6:
> > 2718244060817008;5:
> > The vidmasters were fun things to work for…but isn’t Achilles kinda that same thing now? I feel it is.
>
>
> Achilles is a endless grind, where is vidmaster was awesome becuase you had certain tasks to do that required skill and play the game in a certain way.

You’re correct. I just feel that there wasn’t anything similar in ODST, Reach, or H4…so Achilles seemed like a close approximation. And yeah, it’s a total grind, but it’s still tasks/challenges/goals to reach before a free armor unlocks.