We need some XP / RP love!

343, while the 15th Anniversary pack is cool I think me and many other players would love if we got some extra boost to our XP and RP gains via Double XP weekends or even buy able Req packs that have 5 or 10 packs of Legendary Arena or Warzone boosts.

This his game has been out for a year and we never got any of this, meanwhile other FPS games do this all the time!

We need help with this 152 grind!

Or how about the Anniversary Throwback playlist grants Double XP?

That would be cool. You do get extra xp for playing featured playlists though. You know the ones with the stars. But RP is what we are all really interested in!
Thanks for the pack though 343!

> 2533274961306591;3:
> That would be cool. You do get extra xp for playing featured playlists though. You know the ones with the stars. But RP is what we are all really interested in!
> Thanks for the pack though 343!

I’d prefer if we got a double xp weekend. Or they could have one week for double rp and another week for double xp

> 2533274828183901;4:
> > 2533274961306591;3:
> > That would be cool. You do get extra xp for playing featured playlists though. You know the ones with the stars. But RP is what we are all really interested in!
> > Thanks for the pack though 343!
>
>
> I’d prefer if we got a double xp weekend. Or they could have one week for double rp and another week for double xp

That would be stupendous. Having a double xp or rp weekend where every match is doubled would be amazing.

> 2533274961306591;3:
> That would be cool. You do get extra xp for playing featured playlists though. You know the ones with the stars. But RP is what we are all really interested in!
> Thanks for the pack though 343!

Yeah, but it seems like it barely makes a difference.

Yup

All people that want something quick/ quicker / now / already usually get bored the same way… quickly.
Earn your RP and XP in normal way, what difference does it make anyway if you are lvl 20 or 150?
RP I can understand, you want nice req or favorite outfit but xp doesn’t make sense at all.

> 2533274961306591;5:
> > 2533274828183901;4:
> > > 2533274961306591;3:
> > > That would be cool. You do get extra xp for playing featured playlists though. You know the ones with the stars. But RP is what we are all really interested in!
> > > Thanks for the pack though 343!
> >
> >
> > I’d prefer if we got a double xp weekend. Or they could have one week for double rp and another week for double xp
>
>
> That would be stupendous. Having a double xp or rp weekend where every match is doubled would be amazing.

343 has never done this though. It would be nice to have though.

It would be so good to have a double XP/RP event! And it may make Halo 5 a bit more busy at times