We Need Sandtrap V2

We need to have the return of sandtrap, and above the ridge line there should be a small base and past the phantom sould be a large riverbed, for an Invasion map Dry River to Sandtrap to Upper base. With elephants that could transverse the sea, of land. and Sandtrap its self should have the ablilty to Be “SANDTRAP”, “FLATLAND” and “SANDBOX Style” and all the feture of Sandbox with extened ceiling , to replace the skybox.

To think about it, sandtrap could be a good invasion map.

Sandtrap was the best map ever, I hope to see it back one day! But for hal cea 343 told that there will be 7 of the best multiplayer maps of al time (maybe 3 from halo 1, 3 from halo 2, 3 from halo 3 and 1 firefight) If it’s that then sandtrap will be there beause it was the best map of halo 3! :smiley:

I loved colliding Elephants together and playing Infection gametypes with Gauss turrets or teleporter sky bunkers.

If they brought that back in Halo 4 or Reach, my fondest Halo 3 memories will return.

I loved playing custom ninja ball on that map with my friends. And playing assault on that map where you had to plant the bombs on the elephants was a lot of fun too.

> Sandtrap was the best map ever, I hope to see it back one day! But for hal cea 343 told that there will be 7 of the best multiplayer maps of al time (maybe 3 from halo 1, 3 from halo 2, 3 from halo 3 and 1 firefight) If it’s that then sandtrap will be there beause it was the best map of halo 3! :smiley:

So if 343 is doing 7 maps, and if they take the 3 best maps from Halo:CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3, plus 1 firefight map. Doesn’t that make 10 maps? Maybe though instead they will take 4 maps from Halo:CE, 1 from Halo 2 and 3, and a Firefight maps, cause that makes 7.

I loved Sandtrap, but mainly I just loved screwing around with the elephants on it.

Sandtrap was my favorite map in Halo 3. A return wouldn’t be so bad.

As long as it doesn’t take up a slot in CEA.

I’m still waiting for Headlong to return first. xD