We need ranks!

Tired of goin’ in with bunch of randoms, not knowing how to shoot a gun in a game to get kills alway’s pulling they’re weight to try to even win a game which make’s close games nearly impossible if ranks this could change!

It need’s to have 5 second respawns! For better map control!

Period!

I’m still surprised that people still think their visible rank ever directly decided who they matched up with in H2/H3.

> I’m still surprised that people still think their visible rank ever directly decided who they matched up with in H2/H3.

Of course it did…

If you were a level 40 then you would only match with other players between 30-50, but most of the time closer to your level.

It did directly affect who you matched with.

The OP’s point is that he is tired of getting teammates who obviously do not have their skill up to par with his or his opponents.

But really, how would the visible ranking system not have any barring on how you matched up with people?

What “it” needs is to only have the winners get EXP, get rid of JIP, add rank to playlists, and then you’ll have 2 things.

1. Motive for people to actually win the game.
  2. People of equal skill playing each other.

Your welcome.

> What “it” needs is to only have the winners get EXP, get rid of JIP, add rank to playlists, and then you’ll have 2 things.
>
> 1) Motive for people to actually win the game.
> 2) People of equal skill playing each other.
>
> Your welcome.

I completely agree with this.

“You’re* welcome.”

> What “it” needs is to only have the winners get EXP, get rid of JIP, add rank to playlists, and then you’ll have 2 things.

No, winners and looser can both get EXP, since the EXP rank means nothing anyway, there is no reason to bother fixing anything with it.

Lets get back to JIP.

Ranks in playlist is a good idea. But lets just bring back actual Ranked playlist. 3 playlist is all that we really need: Ranked Slayer, Ranked FFA and Ranked Objective. Take out JIP (see we came back to it) in these playlists and have EXP penalties for those who quit. A quit ban is not a good idea, because it makes fans leave the game entirely.

With Ranked and Social play lists you keep your completive and causal plays happy.

If you can’t win in social, which is basically what this game is right now, then why would you want a ranked system? So it will be harder for you? Your logic is flawed…

The real reason this game needs a ranked set of playlists is so that those that want to be challenged, can be. Personally I think the game is almost too laid back and easy, almost like CoD. I want a ranked list to play against better players, see how I stack up, and challenge myself to get better.

Halo as always been a game that is competitive and about winning and teamwork. Halo 4 has gotten away from that…there is nothing like the joy of a close game when you and your team pull out a victory by the skin of your teeth. We need that back.

¨News flash!¨

There is a basic exploit, in the game that enables you to avoid JIP.

Here is the tutorial

>
> 1) Motive for people to actually win the game.
> 2) People of equal skill playing each other.
>
> Your welcome.

The Halo 3 playlist ranks were legit, sure it took no particular skill except winning a match to get 1 exp but anyone who could win so many games against players of the same skill could rank up over time.

And it took a lot longer to do so.

There is no reason why there cannot be a mixture of the SR ranks, 1-X number ranks and playlist exp ranks (based on number of wins)