We need Premium Big Team for August.

Premium Big Team - 8v8. Slayer and Objective. No armor lock or active camo. Breakpoint, Highlands, Condemned, Tempest (with opened Tunnels), Boardwalk.

Who would like this playlist? Regular BTB isn’t great and these awesome maps don’t ever see games of 8v8. I’d love to see 343 put this up in August!

I play a lot of BTB, so yes, I would like to see this playlist.

I played an 8v8 In Highlands only once I believe and that was a custom. I really really want to to it again. The map was made for 8v8. I support this whole-heartedly.

Why Boardwalk? Also in premium slayer why are the warthogs removed from Tempest, and Highlands?

> Why Boardwalk? Also in premium slayer why are the warthogs removed from Tempest, and Highlands?

The other premium playlists have some default maps and Boardwalk would just be there to mix things up. Its a great BTB map too IMO. Really fun with a lot of people.

I believe that the Warthogs have been put back into premium playlists as of yesterday. The tunnels should be open on Tempest for extra mobility and driving space. Would be lots of fun, I don’t know why they are still closed.

Lets make this playlist happen 343!