We Need Pelicans And Phantoms || Halo 4 Forge

Now all I need in forge is Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirts And Scarabs

What about you

I’m soo excited for the Forge!!!

Keep it up 343 your doing awesome

We have all been wanting to drive pelicans etc. And I know you can drive it in the campaign in halo reach but don’t you tink it’s time t step up and have loads of fun with them in forge.

Think about it, imagine you can pick up vehicles with them. It would be epic for machinimas.

P.S Forge lightning is amazing can’t wait to see the finishing product! :smiley:

Reason why I say no is because not only would they not fit the maps, but they would go unused.

Not even Hemorrhage, Coagulation or Blood Gulch would be big enough for Scarab combat much less Pelicans. And with the player cap, per team, being 8, there’s no need for troop transports, provided that players even used them in the first place. Which they don’t.

Then of course we have logistical problems of having seven other people all wanting to go in different directions, trust issues, putting all of your eggs in one basket, and etc.

Short answer, like I said, is no.

I say that we should get them. It’s not like people would be forced to use them.

> I say that we should get them. It’s not like people would be forced to use them.

Agreed. If you don’t want to use them, that’s great, no one cares. Just don’t use them. The more options the better. Pelicans and Phantoms would be fantastic as set pieces even if they weren’t drivable.

No, we really don’t.

I want the pelican too!!! But im not so sure on how they would balance that out in team slayer, maybe BTB or invasion(if its returning. I hope we get openable/closable doors, breakable windows, etc.

I know right! :smiley:

Thanks for the nice feedback unlike 1 person lol

Everyone has their own options right? :smiley:

I remember a Pelican and Phantom being a secret vehicle in the Reach raining city level. I’d hope that 343 expands on that and puts them in MP.

Also, plz bring Elephant back.

As much as I want them, it’s unlikely.

I’ll propose something else though:

I think in falcons, you should be able to go into the item properties and edit:

Turret type: Grenade launcher/Standard turret.
Number of passengers: 0/1/2/3.
Pilot turret: On/Off.

This’d allow for 6 people, pilot included, to be transported in the air in one vehicle. Very efficient indeed. Great for custom games. :slight_smile:

No. Vehicles that large would simply not work in an 8v8 environment.

Give me the Mammoth on one of the maps first. then we’ll talk about Pelicans.

but what TomoK12 says can fit your Pelicans for sure. and a Scarab? the Locust would be a very good supplement.

Really though, who said anything about scarabs in multiplayer? Scarabs in an 8v8 match would just be stupid. However, I would play the crap out of a 16 player Juggernaut variant where the Juggernaut got a scarab and everyone else got a tank. I think it would be the ultimate fanservice to put Scarabs, Pelicans, Elephants, and Spirit/Spectres in Forge. But just forge! Machinima directors would go nuts for it, and come on, wouldn’t you love to stomp around Forge World in a Scarab for a while, shooting at trees?

they would be awesome for aesthetic set pieces but i wouldn’t think they would be good for gameplay. I can see a whole bunch of bad stuff happening. As far as transport needs, if they just open up all the seats on a falcon and make it where people carrying objectives(flags & bombs) could ride it that would be awesome.

> Really though, who said anything about scarabs in multiplayer? Scarabs in an 8v8 match would just be stupid. However, I would play the crap out of a 16 player Juggernaut variant where the Juggernaut got a scarab and everyone else got a tank. I think it would be the ultimate fanservice to put Scarabs, Pelicans, Elephants, and Spirit/Spectres in Forge. But just forge! Machinima directors would go nuts for it, and come on, wouldn’t you love to stomp around Forge World in a Scarab for a while, shooting at trees?

…Juggernaut is a mutliplayer gametype, no?
Halo is not a film studio, we don’t need things specifically added for machinima.I believe what you want is this.

> > Really though, who said anything about scarabs in multiplayer? Scarabs in an 8v8 match would just be stupid. However, I would play the crap out of a 16 player Juggernaut variant where the Juggernaut got a scarab and everyone else got a tank. I think it would be the ultimate fanservice to put Scarabs, Pelicans, Elephants, and Spirit/Spectres in Forge. But just forge! Machinima directors would go nuts for it, and come on, wouldn’t you love to stomp around Forge World in a Scarab for a while, shooting at trees?
>
> …Juggernaut is a mutliplayer gametype, no?
> Halo is not a film studio, we don’t need things specifically added for machinima.I believe what you want is this.

Ok, so scarabs in matchmaking then, that would be silly. As for Scarabs in forge and customs I don’t see a problem with it. It wouldn’t serve a purpose, and would be little more than fanservice. But since 343 and bungie have yet to make a halo engine film editor available to the public. (no theatre doesn’t count) I don’t have a problem with them making tools and toys available to those who want it.

pelicans in forge HELLS YEAH I WANT THIS i apologize for my outburst yeah that would be great

I WANT EVERYTHING IN HALO 4’S FORGE NOM NOM NOM!!!

Awesome for Machinimas. Pointless for anything else.

> Now all I need in forge is Pelicans, Phantoms, Spirts And Scarabs
>
> What about you
>
> I’m soo excited for the Forge!!!
>
> Keep it up 343 your doing awesome
>
> We have all been wanting to drive pelicans etc. And I know you can drive it in the campaign in halo reach but don’t you tink it’s time t step up and have loads of fun with them in forge.
>
> Think about it, imagine you can pick up vehicles with them. It would be epic for machinimas.
>
> P.S Forge lightning is amazing can’t wait to see the finishing product! :smiley:

no