WE NEED NEW UNSC WEAPONS

I mean, guys, there are thousands of gun variants in our world today, there should be more in halo. Maybe a hybrid of some sorts, but there needs to be more, things used for different things. Ideas?

No. Halo has always been about those general weapons and not varients of them… plus, they proved they can’t make anything good with those by adding the Hydra… that piece of -Yoink- ruins everything

I actually like using he hydra. It sucks on legendary campaign, but other then that it is pretty good.

Arena is supposed to have a balanced weapon sandbox, so having too many weapons doesn’t work. Warzone has all the useful and not-so-useful variants you’re looking for.

> 2535416206724706;2:
> No. Halo has always been about those general weapons and not varients of them… plus, they proved they can’t make anything good with those by adding the Hydra… that piece of -Yoink- ruins everything

I thought this at first but if you find a nice vantage point with the hydra it’s brilliant. Lock on, pop a couple of missiles, get in cover and watch the kill appear all by its self

> 2533274827731650;5:
> > 2535416206724706;2:
> > No. Halo has always been about those general weapons and not varients of them… plus, they proved they can’t make anything good with those by adding the Hydra… that piece of -Yoink- ruins everything
>
>
> I thought this at first but if you find a nice vantage point with the hydra it’s brilliant. Lock on, pop a couple of missiles, get in cover and watch the kill appear all by its self

I find that pleasing too, but the one thing I don’t like is when someone gets too close and then you have to spam those rockets and most likely miss because its blast radius isn’t as large as the rocket launchers. Hydra is best at range for obvious reasons, it surpasses the rocket launcher due to its homing ability on infantry, and in my opinion is a good fit for the game,. It is a great solution for anti-infantry and if need be for anti-vehicle as well and is balanced by having a smaller blast radius.

There is way more UNSC weapons already, there should be either more Covenant weapons or Forerunner hell maybe add in Brute weapons back in or make a Flood weapon.

> 2533274833017447;6:
> > 2533274827731650;5:
> > > 2535416206724706;2:
> > > No. Halo has always been about those general weapons and not varients of them… plus, they proved they can’t make anything good with those by adding the Hydra… that piece of -Yoink- ruins everything
> >
> >
> > I thought this at first but if you find a nice vantage point with the hydra it’s brilliant. Lock on, pop a couple of missiles, get in cover and watch the kill appear all by its self
>
>
> I find that pleasing too, but the one thing I don’t like is when someone gets too close and then you have to spam those rockets and most likely miss because its blast radius isn’t as large as the rocket launchers. Hydra is best at range for obvious reasons, it surpasses the rocket launcher due to its homing ability on infantry, and in my opinion is a good fit for the game,. It is a great solution for anti-infantry and if need be for anti-vehicle as well and is balanced by having a smaller blast radius.

Yeah i agree, i completely panic when someone gets too close and end up pumping the trigger and missing every single shot lol. It’s a weapon meant for locking down certain areas not for 1 on 1 combat