We need new Game Type

I think there is few game type…Flood…is one of my favourites, isn’t in the game…I know, there is much work for make it like Halo 4, but get to us news about that. Here you can talk about the game type you want to see in Halo 5 from the common to the “pillar” of Halo…like, for example, the Sniper game type.
So, writhe here for the love of multiplayer game types

the game types I want to see return are infected and team doubles

It’s a good idea odst trooper12…infection or flood? Double is relly a good idea they have got to think it

I want to have infection back, flood was quit ok but fast running zombies chasing you on sandtrap was the best halo experience I ever had.
Also Invasion from Reach would be a pretty fun mode to have back.

> 2533274905016756;2:
> the game types I want to see return are infected and team doubles

Good idea I’m with you

> 2533274826062582;4:
> I want to have infection back, flood was quit ok but fast running zombies chasing you on sandtrap was the best halo experience I ever had.
> Also Invasion from Reach would be a pretty fun mode to have back.

Invasion is a good idea but the “elite player” isn’t costumizable like Reach…it’s a big update to do…equal a big time…but it isn’t a bad idea

> 2535407620449325;6:
> > 2533274826062582;4:
> > I want to have infection back, flood was quit ok but fast running zombies chasing you on sandtrap was the best halo experience I ever had.
> > Also Invasion from Reach would be a pretty fun mode to have back.
>
>
> Invasion is a good idea but the “elite player” isn’t costumizable like Reach…it’s a big update to do…equal a big time…but it isn’t a bad idea

They could just make invasion spartan vs spartan. They would need to make a few btb maps to support it though. I would love a remake of spire!

> 2535442000045654;7:
> > 2535407620449325;6:
> > > 2533274826062582;4:
> > > I want to have infection back, flood was quit ok but fast running zombies chasing you on sandtrap was the best halo experience I ever had.
> > > Also Invasion from Reach would be a pretty fun mode to have back.
> >
> >
> > Invasion is a good idea but the “elite player” isn’t costumizable like Reach…it’s a big update to do…equal a big time…but it isn’t a bad idea
>
>
> They could just make invasion spartan vs spartan. They would need to make a few btb maps to support it though. I would love a remake of spire!

Yea it’s an idea…maybe with covenant wepon

we need infected back

> 2533275024010610;9:
> we need infected back

IDEA!! What do you think to do similar to reach…
Infection: Flood
Zombie gosts
Infection
Somethings like alpha zombie?

Invasion and please let us be Elite’s again I do miss that.

I would like the following game types to be added in Halo 5 (they were awesome in Halo 4):

  • Infection (Flood, Hivemind, etc.) - Action Sack (Husky’s Raid, Lightning CTF, Medal Madness, Scatterbrains, Shotty Snipers, Paintball, etc.) - Grifball - Dominion (including Lockdown) - Regicide (Regular or Team Regicide) - Extraction (1-Site, 2-Sites, 3-Sites) - Team Heavies - King of the Hill

Why did the other thread get deleted that posted the same thing

Grifball :slight_smile:

> 2533274962122285;13:
> Why did the other thread get deleted that posted the same thing

Maybe they are working on it…for exemplar BTB was added later but we are brainstorming so…IDEAS we need IDEAS

> 2533274828509198;12:
> I would like the following game types to be added in Halo 5 (they were awesome in Halo 4):
>
> - Infection (Flood, Hivemind, etc.)
> - Action Sack (Husky’s Raid, Lightning CTF, Medal Madness, Scatterbrains, Shotty Snipers, Paintball, etc.)
> - Grifball
> - Dominion (including Lockdown)
> - Regicide (Regular or Team Regicide)
> - Extraction (1-Site, 2-Sites, 3-Sites)
> - Team Heavies
> - King of the Hill

These are fantastic but we need new Game Tipes too
Come on guys we can do it!

I wish there was a Siege mode as well. Halo 2 it was prominent where one team had a tower with all the power weapons and the other would try to take it over.
Always miss infection as well

> 2533274828509198;12:
> I would like the following game types to be added in Halo 5 (they were awesome in Halo 4):
>
> - Infection (Flood, Hivemind, etc.)
> - Action Sack (Husky’s Raid, Lightning CTF, Medal Madness, Scatterbrains, Shotty Snipers, Paintball, etc.)
> - Grifball
> - Dominion (including Lockdown)
> - Regicide (Regular or Team Regicide)
> - Extraction (1-Site, 2-Sites, 3-Sites)
> - Team Heavies
> - King of the Hill

You read my mind. We need all of these, Halo isn’t Halo without these modes.

We definitely need more game types. And permanent ones instead of temporary ones

I’ve been joanzen for some team doubles!!!