WE NEED MORE WARZONE MAPS!!!!

I believe that warzone needs more maps. Even with the release of Battle of Noctus, I still end up playing one map a good 2-3 times in a row. Does anyone agree/relate?

Don’t exactly see how you could say no.

Does the battle of Noctus show up in Warzone Assault at all?

> 2533274802932721;3:
> Does the battle of Noctus show up in Warzone Assault at all?

No, no it does not.

yup

It’s kinda sad. I mean they come out with only one more map, and it isn’t even available in warzone assault. All the assault maps are just smaller versions of the regular maps. granted I have no experience in making maps or even games, but 343 should have made an assault map for Battle of Noctus too, as well as other regular maps.

> 2535420548428443;4:
> > 2533274802932721;3:
> > Does the battle of Noctus show up in Warzone Assault at all?
>
>
> No, no it does not.

Thanks.

Well that’s just great. I’m not a hater of all things 343 by any means but that’s just really really disappointing.

Seeing as I really enjoy Warzone Assault and don’t really care for regular Warzone.

I think a majority of players are beginning to play warzone over arena, so they will need to accomodate hopefully. Especially with the declining population now. It’s been off the top 10 all day for the first time ever.

> 2535420548428443;6:
> It’s kinda sad. I mean they come out with only one more map, and it isn’t even available in warzone assault. All the assault maps are just smaller versions of the regular maps. granted I have no experience in making maps or even games, but 343 should have made an assault map for Battle of Noctus too, as well as other regular maps.

I think it’s things like this, along with other issues obviously, that make people not want to play this game like during the days of Halo in the past.

And it all seems like an oversight that shouldn’t have happened.

I agree it needs more maps, and I’m sure they are working on them. However, bringing back Map voting would stop us from seeing arc 17 times in a row.

More to the topic though, when they do bring out more maps they had better never do a double warden thing again. How freaking lazy can you be that 2/3 noctus bosses are warden? Just plain stupid.

> 2533274802932721;9:
> > 2535420548428443;6:
> > It’s kinda sad. I mean they come out with only one more map, and it isn’t even available in warzone assault. All the assault maps are just smaller versions of the regular maps. granted I have no experience in making maps or even games, but 343 should have made an assault map for Battle of Noctus too, as well as other regular maps.
>
>
> I think it’s things like this, along with other issues obviously, that make people not want to play this game like during the days of Halo in the past.
>
> And it all seems like an oversight that shouldn’t have happened.

yes. I love classic halo.

> 2535470441080282;10:
> I agree it needs more maps, and I’m sure they are working on them. However, bringing back Map voting would stop us from seeing arc 17 times in a row.
>
> More to the topic though, when they do bring out more maps they had better never do a double warden thing again. How freaking lazy can you be that 2/3 noctus bosses are warden? Just plain stupid.

I would oddly enjoy it if there were three wardens that you fought with no other bosses. In a cynical and sarcastic sort of way. Two at once would be pretty cool.

> 2535409816624774;12:
> > 2535470441080282;10:
> > I agree it needs more maps, and I’m sure they are working on them. However, bringing back Map voting would stop us from seeing arc 17 times in a row.
> >
> > More to the topic though, when they do bring out more maps they had better never do a double warden thing again. How freaking lazy can you be that 2/3 noctus bosses are warden? Just plain stupid.
>
>
> I would oddly enjoy it if there were three wardens that you fought with no other bosses. In a cynical and sarcastic sort of way. Two at once would be pretty cool.

I agree whole heartedly that two wardens at once would be awesome and fun. But that’d be only one boss spawn, worth 75 each?

> 2535470441080282;13:
> > 2535409816624774;12:
> > > 2535470441080282;10:
> > > I agree it needs more maps, and I’m sure they are working on them. However, bringing back Map voting would stop us from seeing arc 17 times in a row.
> > >
> > > More to the topic though, when they do bring out more maps they had better never do a double warden thing again. How freaking lazy can you be that 2/3 noctus bosses are warden? Just plain stupid.
> >
> >
> > I would oddly enjoy it if there were three wardens that you fought with no other bosses. In a cynical and sarcastic sort of way. Two at once would be pretty cool.
>
>
> I agree whole heartedly that two wardens at once would be awesome and fun. But that’d be only one boss spawn, worth 75 each?

If they did that they would have to make it 75 points or lower. If one team kills both warden eternals worth 150 each, the other team would not be able to come back.

[deleted]