We need more Warzone maps!!!

5 isn’t enough.

Discuss.

It’s even worse with Warzone Assault. Usually have to wait an update or two for them to release what is basically the same maps.

I just don’t understand why 343 doesn’t give us variety, req packs are basically how they make there money so you think we would have more then 5 maps in Warzone.

> 2533274809464609;1:
> 5 isn’t enough.
>
> Discuss.

more, does not equal better.

5 is enough maps. wouldn’t hurt to have 1 more,

the reason there is so “few” maps is so people can memorize around the bosses,

if they put in 12 maps, there is no way you would play them all enough.

same with arena, i would LOVE to see 30 maps, but that is unrealistic, as this is a competitive shooter in order to be competitive one would need to learn 90 percent of the map. the less you have to take in, the easier it is to be a better player.

league of legends has 2 maps
counter strike has 5. (only 2 of which get played)
rainbow six siege has 6-7
overwatch only has 5 maps and 3 gamemodes.

are you seeing the pattern?

343i is adding “dynamic bosses” into warzone, so that will make each map play differently each time. You will no have multiple bosses that have a chance to spawn. On Spire, there is the Elite Zealot early on, but now it can be replaced by a different boss in a different location.

> 2533274976607648;5:
> 343i is adding “dynamic bosses” into warzone, so that will make each map play differently each time. You will no have multiple bosses that have a chance to spawn. On Spire, there is the Elite Zealot early on, but now it can be replaced by a different boss in a different location.

I honestly don’t like this change, while it will make each game a little more refreshing and different it removes the strategy of warzone and turns it into a chaotic scramble for bosses

> 2533274827519891;4:
> > 2533274809464609;1:
> > 5 isn’t enough.
> >
> > Discuss.
>
>
> more, does not equal better.
>
> 5 is enough maps. wouldn’t hurt to have 1 more,
>
> the reason there is so “few” maps is so people can memorize around the bosses,
>
> if they put in 12 maps, there is no way you would play them all enough.
>
> same with arena, i would LOVE to see 30 maps, but that is unrealistic, as this is a competitive shooter in order to be competitive one would need to learn 90 percent of the map. the less you have to take in, the easier it is to be a better player.
>
> league of legends has 2 maps
> counter strike has 5. (only 2 of which get played)
> rainbow six siege has 6-7
> overwatch only has 5 maps and 3 gamemodes.
>
> are you seeing the pattern?

Lol Overwatch has 30+ maps and you’re honestly defending 343 for having 5 maps gees. Not to mention they’re adding in dynamic bosses so its not even going to be like how it is right now later on into the games life span.

> 2533274976607648;5:
> 343i is adding “dynamic bosses” into warzone, so that will make each map play differently each time. You will no have multiple bosses that have a chance to spawn. On Spire, there is the Elite Zealot early on, but now it can be replaced by a different boss in a different location.

Is this true? Finally Tankmaster Rok can finally appear somewhere other than the beach. Maybe, he’ll finally take a trip to West Armory.

> 2533274800273184;6:
> > 2533274976607648;5:
> > 343i is adding “dynamic bosses” into warzone, so that will make each map play differently each time. You will no have multiple bosses that have a chance to spawn. On Spire, there is the Elite Zealot early on, but now it can be replaced by a different boss in a different location.
>
>
> I honestly don’t like this change, while it will make each game a little more refreshing and different it removes the strategy of warzone and turns it into a chaotic scramble for bosses

I think that’s what it’s supposed to be. It’s supposed to be a social playlist.

On topic- I agree, more maps = more fun.

> 2533274809464609;7:
> > 2533274827519891;4:
> > > 2533274809464609;1:
> > > 5 isn’t enough.
> > >
> > > Discuss.
> >
> >
> > more, does not equal better.
> >
> > 5 is enough maps. wouldn’t hurt to have 1 more,
> >
> > the reason there is so “few” maps is so people can memorize around the bosses,
> >
> > if they put in 12 maps, there is no way you would play them all enough.
> >
> > same with arena, i would LOVE to see 30 maps, but that is unrealistic, as this is a competitive shooter in order to be competitive one would need to learn 90 percent of the map. the less you have to take in, the easier it is to be a better player.
> >
> > league of legends has 2 maps
> > counter strike has 5. (only 2 of which get played)
> > rainbow six siege has 6-7
> > overwatch only has 5 maps and 3 gamemodes.
> >
> > are you seeing the pattern?
>
>
> Lol Overwatch has 30+ maps and you’re honestly defending 343 for having 5 maps gees. Not to mention they’re adding in dynamic bosses so its not even going to be like how it is right now later on into the games life span.

1, overwatch does not have 30 plus maps, lolol it has 10. so what are you talking about?
2 i am not “defending” 343. i am saying there is clearly a trend in shooters in general who are trying to do the “esport” thing. they use less maps, so people can develop strategies, repetition is good for players who want to actual be good at the game, while not so good for people who just want something new and varied.

out of the 13 maps in call of duty, only half are used during their “world league”
as i already stated counter strike (the most popular competitive PC shooter) only has 8-10, and only 3 are used frequently in tournament,

remember map voting? H3 was basically guardian/pit 24/7 and H4 was Haven 24/7. it’s almost if the devs wasted their time putting in 11 other maps if the community only wants to play 1-3 90 percent of the time

Well Reach only ever had 3 Invasion maps, and 1 of them was DLC. Halo 3 only had 7 BTB maps (launching with 3 the same as H5’s Warzone map count at launch) after 2 years of DLC and 2 of those were multi purpose and also served as standard maps. 6 Warzone maps is hardly a small amount.

They should add WZ forge so the community can forge WZ maps so more maps

we need 2-3 more maps for Warzone

1 set on Sanghelios
1 set on Genesis
and another set where u want

I agree. But do you know what I really want? I would forgive 343i in full if they ever actually gave us like 2-3 map remakes like Zanzibar, Guardian and Highground. Just one (midship) isnt enough

> 2533274827519891;4:
> > 2533274809464609;1:
> > 5 isn’t enough.
> >
> > Discuss.
>
>
> more, does not equal better.
>
> 5 is enough maps. wouldn’t hurt to have 1 more,
>
> the reason there is so “few” maps is so people can memorize around the bosses,
>
> if they put in 12 maps, there is no way you would play them all enough.
>
> same with arena, i would LOVE to see 30 maps, but that is unrealistic, as this is a competitive shooter in order to be competitive one would need to learn 90 percent of the map. the less you have to take in, the easier it is to be a better player.
>
> league of legends has 2 maps
> counter strike has 5. (only 2 of which get played)
> rainbow six siege has 6-7
> overwatch only has 5 maps and 3 gamemodes.
>
> are you seeing the pattern?

Warzone isn’t a competitive ranked mode, and they are also changing the bosses to be dynamic with the Firefight update. I would love to see at least 3 more Warzone maps hopefully with some different structures: Armories and Garages.
As far as Arena keep the “Competitive” maps with HCS where they belong. I’m sure the average competitive Halo player would love to see some Forge remakes as well as new developer maps in any of the current playlists.
As far as learning maps the majority of our current map rotation players have had months to learn and develop strategies, more maps would definitely not be a bad thing.

We’re getting at least one more in the next update, that much is confirmed.

If 343 aren’t going to make any more warzone maps, why not let the community forgers create some?

> 2533274902059420;17:
> If 343 aren’t going to make any more warzone maps, why not let the community forgers create some?

Who said they weren’t going to make any more Warzone maps?

> 2533274859620752;18:
> > 2533274902059420;17:
> > If 343 aren’t going to make any more warzone maps, why not let the community forgers create some?
>
>
> Who said they weren’t going to make any more Warzone maps?

After the update there is no more “free DLC.”

> 2533274809464609;19:
> > 2533274859620752;18:
> > > 2533274902059420;17:
> > > If 343 aren’t going to make any more warzone maps, why not let the community forgers create some?
> >
> >
> > Who said they weren’t going to make any more Warzone maps?
>
>
> After the update there is no more “free DLC.”

DLC after Firefight has not been confirmed or denied.