We need more heavy vehicles

I noticed that in Btb, there’s a sore need for other vehicles. I’ve yet to see a wasp, and maybe seen a banshee once in a match. But where’s all the wraiths, scorpions, rocket hogs and choppers? There’s not enough vehicles making an impact per match

I have seen Wasps and Banshees appear in several games, and I suppose that being a technical test they did not want to put all the vehicles in either.

> 2535464808705263;1:
> I noticed that in Btb, there’s a sore need for other vehicles. I’ve yet to see a wasp, and maybe seen a banshee once in a match. But where’s all the wraiths, scorpions, rocket hogs and choppers? There’s not enough vehicles making an impact per match

I would like them to spawn in sooner as well and have more of them by mid match instead of late match. By the time the good vehicles drop the game is over in like a few minutes. I LOVE heavy vehicle chaos we need more of it

I’ve seen Wasps Banshees and Scorpions spawn but always in the last few minutes. They need to be there from the get go and there needs to be a good chance for both sides to get one of each.

> 2535464808705263;1:
> I noticed that in Btb, there’s a sore need for other vehicles. I’ve yet to see a wasp, and maybe seen a banshee once in a match. But where’s all the wraiths, scorpions, rocket hogs and choppers? There’s not enough vehicles making an impact per match

I know, I haven’t even seen the chopper, is it even in this build? Nor have I seen the Wraith.