We need more color options for Armor. No dark blue

Where is dark blue and black? Those are my favorite colors and I can’t pick them. They are such standard colors too which surprises me that they aren’t even in the game at all. The armor customization we see better not be the final version because this is upsetting.

Cmon, it’s not that bad. Majority of gameplay you’re either going to be Red or Blue :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274818439205;2:
> Cmon, it’s not that bad. Majority of gameplay you’re either going to be Red or Blue :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you mean not that bad? There is no pure color Blue in the game. How is that “not that bad”. I play FFAs more than team games and I need the color blue on. Come on it should be a standard at this point. You see my armor? That is the darkest blue you can get. Not cool.

Why? The color doesn’t really matter anyway. You don’t see it in campaign and in multiplayer it only applies for a single playlist.

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I would like to see Red and Blue dropped completely and let us use our own colors in team modes. Destiny does it just fine.

I can agree. They got rid of the Sage Greens… and I’ve been using Sage/Olive since Halo 2.

No idea why they did, it was in the Beta…

> 2533274809399980;4:
> Why? The color doesn’t really matter anyway. You don’t see it in campaign and in multiplayer it only applies for a single playlist.
>
> I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I would like to see Red and Blue dropped completely and let us use our own colors in team modes. Destiny does it just fine.

It matters to myself and many others. Armor customization is a staple in the Halo franchise. How are people defending lack of options? That is insane.

I’m also missing out colors, especially the blue indeed!

> 2533274837720524;5:
> I can agree. They got rid of the Sage Greens… and I’ve been using Sage/Olive since Halo 2.
>
> No idea why they did, it was in the Beta…

That sucks, I always used that color or steel. I’m not happy with our color options for Halo 5 at all so far.

> 2533274831364893;8:
> > 2533274837720524;5:
> > I can agree. They got rid of the Sage Greens… and I’ve been using Sage/Olive since Halo 2.
> >
> > No idea why they did, it was in the Beta…
>
>
> That sucks, I always used that color or steel. I’m not happy with our color options for Halo 5 at all so far.

Neither am I, hopefully this is just a test for when the real game comes out. This is the least color customization we have had in Halo.

Green needs to be darker for sure.

There hasn’t been a truly dark green since Halo 2 when it was Sage.

Theres no dark colors ;-;

Maybe they will come out in the day one patch.

I have a feeling that this has to do with the way the art style in the game is. It would sacrifice player visibility, and their ability to identify certain targets in the heat of the moment. Or, they could just not put in all the simply overused colors. idek

Or maybe we don’t have full access to the color wheel yet? Who knows?

By going by that logic everyone should just go with the default color :l, like OP said its good to at least feel different and get good colors while at it.

I think the colors are a bit darker in-game.

I remember from the beta the colors were pretty dark, although that could’ve been the lighting :confused:

I was just thinking this when I was customizing my spartan. I have a theme going on now with dark blue and white but now I can’t have that…

The only color you need is red

Yea i noticed that, It seemed all the colors are a brighter/washed out than normal. Im suspecting it may be something to do with waypoint so id wait till the game comes out before jumping to conclusions.

Yea i noticed that, It seemed all the colors are a brighter/washed out than normal. Im suspecting it may be something to do with waypoint so id wait till the game comes out before jumping to conclusions.

Edit: Sorry double post