We need halotracker!!! Seriously!!!

Add This to your list:

Allow halotracker access to stats so they can produce leaderboards for all competitive matchmaking players!!

There is only one ranked playlist in the game and I already have a 50…so what do I do?? There is no halotracker or progression level system so there is nothing for me to do!!

Every halo needs some form of leaderboards and halotracker has done a mighty fine job over the last 4 years providing free, quality stats and leaderboards for everyone. Without any incentive to play and win game after game without a challenge is boring so the least you can do is provide a website with the ability to create a leaderboard where the hours I’ve played will actually be worth something…

Well your 50 in H2A is undeniably the result of dashboard quitting so I’m not sure why you’re so concerned about showing off your exploited rank to the world. That said, yes, Halotracker would be nice… So would integrating Halo 2 Vista achievements into the Halo GamerScore but some things never come.

> 2625759425619671;2:
> Well your 50 in H2A is undeniably the result of dashboard quitting so I’m not sure why you’re so concerned about showing off your exploited rank to the world. That said, yes, Halotracker would be nice… So would integrating Halo 2 Vista achievements into the Halo GamerScore but some things never come.

Why are you assuming his 50 is not legit. Any proof of this?

> 2625759425619671;2:
> Well your 50 in H2A is undeniably the result of dashboard quitting so I’m not sure why you’re so concerned about showing off your exploited rank to the world. That said, yes, Halotracker would be nice… So would integrating Halo 2 Vista achievements into the Halo GamerScore but some things never come.

Not every 50 in this game is a cheater. It’s called playing with a good group of 3 or 4 ppl. It’s especially not hard when your a high lvl and get matched against lvl 1s. Nice lvl 20 btw lol

> 2535471685799452;3:
> > 2625759425619671;2:
> > Well your 50 in H2A is undeniably the result of dashboard quitting so I’m not sure why you’re so concerned about showing off your exploited rank to the world. That said, yes, Halotracker would be nice… So would integrating Halo 2 Vista achievements into the Halo GamerScore but some things never come.
>
>
>
>
> Why are you assuming his 50 is not legit. Any proof of this?

Yeah he’s got 801 games played in the two months it has been out with a 10.78 W/L ratio, with a 1.8ish K/D. Those numbers simply don’t add up, even if he does has a 50 CSR in Halo 4… Look, the amount of consecutive wins in the Halo 2 ranking system that it requires to reach level 50 is unreal. Especially since searching with partners has been bugged, you’re telling me that this guy can ALWAYS pull 3-4 randoms to victory, and he always wins even with all the uneven teams that has plagued matchmaking since the launch??? Get real, not with a slightly-above average K/D he didn’t; even so that 10.78 W/L ratio tells you everything you need to know… Get a level 50 once the ranks get reset or new ranked playlists emerge- then you’ll be proving something…

UPDATE: OHHH, so I see FollowTheLeadJK is trying to stat-flame me by “lol’ing,” on my MCC rank… Way to go, guy… Yeah you called me out big guy… I quit playing ranked because it means nothing so yeah, I’m only just a lowly little level 20!!! Ohh no!!! But guess what?? I got waaaaay more halo achievements than you’ll ever get, lol. I’ve actually got about three times as many since I’ve got all 15,045 of them and you’ve got… What, about 6,000-ish give or take?? You haven’t even completed the campaigns, let alone faced the LASO difficulties. Even so on the MCC you’ve got a pretty decent K/D you and a realistic W/L, so perhaps you’re in the possible 1% of legit 50’s out there… (Doubtful there’s any legit 50, I’m just trying to stay subjective here) And since you know how to stat-flame take a closer look at OP’s W/L and K/D and you tell me that isn’t a dashboard 50…

Bottom line: A level 50 in the MCC means absolutely NOTHING until the ranks are reset. Bravo already said the ranks are getting reset so if you, OP, or anybody out there was stupid enough to sink all the time into getting this legit (I doubt you or anyone did!) then you’ve effectively wasted your time… There are way too many rank boosters out there that exploited this game by dashboard quitting to get their 50’s before this exploit was patched… Which means that the current pool of Level 50’s is extremely diluted so any 50 who may be legit should know they’re amongst heavy boosting company, full of all the dashboard quitters until the ranks get reset. And the way the Halo 2 ranking system is designed, there’s almost no way anyone has gotten there legit. And since there’s zero way to prove legitimacy there’s no sense in trying to argue with people on this. Trying to debate this at all or defend people like OP is only going to raise eyebrows even further to your own level 50… Accept the fact that rank means absolutely nothing until it either gets reset or new ranked playlists emerge and move on.

No point in halo tracker till they fix the game I gave up on ranked after being reset three times and now thanks to the dashboard glitch people quit games constantly.

> 2625759425619671;5:
> > 2535471685799452;3:
> > > 2625759425619671;2:
> > > Well your 50 in H2A is undeniably the result of dashboard quitting so I’m not sure why you’re so concerned about showing off your exploited rank to the world. That said, yes, Halotracker would be nice… So would integrating Halo 2 Vista achievements into the Halo GamerScore but some things never come.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Why are you assuming his 50 is not legit. Any proof of this?
>
>
>
>
> Yeah he’s got 801 games played in the two months it has been out with a 10.78 W/L ratio, with a 1.8ish K/D. Those numbers simply don’t add up, even if he does has a 50 CSR in Halo 4… Look, the amount of consecutive wins in the Halo 2 ranking system that it requires to reach level 50 is unreal. Especially since searching with partners has been bugged, you’re telling me that this guy can consistently ALWAYS been able to pull 3-4 randoms to victory, and he always wins even with all the uneven teams that has plagued matchmaking since the launch??? Get real, the current MCC level 50’s out there are only kidding themselves when they try to defend their rank as if it’s legit. Get a level 50 once the ranks get reset or new ranked playlists emerge- then you’ll be proving something…
>
> UPDATE: OHHH, so I see FollowTheLeadJK is trying to stat-flame me by “lol’ing,” on my MCC rank… Way to go, guy… Yeah you called me out big guy… I quit playing ranked because it means nothing so yeah, I’m only just a lowly level 20!!! Ohh no!!! But guess what?? I got waaaaay more halo achievements than you’ll ever get, lol. I’ve actually got about three times as many since I’ve got all 15,045 of them and you’ve got… What, about 6,000-ish give or take?? You haven’t even completed the campaigns, let alone faced the LASO difficulties. Even so you’ve got a pretty decent K/D you and realistic W/L perhaps you’re in the 1% of legit 50’s out there… And since you know how to stat-flame take a closer look at OP’s W/L and K/D and you tell me that isn’t a dashboard 50…
>
> Bottom line: A level 50 in the MCC means absolutely NOTHING until the ranks are reset. Bravo already said the ranks are getting reset so if you, OP, or anybody out there was stupid enough to sink all the time into getting this legit (I doubt you or anyone did!) then you’ve effectively wasted your time… There are way too many rank boosters out there that exploited this game by dashboard quitting to get their 50’s before the game way reset… And the way the Halo 2 ranking system is designed, there’s almost no way anyone has gotten there legit. And since there’s zero way to prove legitimacy there’s no sense in trying to argue with people on this. Accept the fact that rank means nothing until it gets reset or new ranked playlists emerge and move on.

LOL don’t try to call me out with your achvments wow that’s cool I guess? Don’t be mad just cause your not as good at this game as other people. Some people play games for achvments, some play for the highest ranks.

> 2533274818588068;7:
> > 2625759425619671;5:
> > > 2535471685799452;3:
> > > > 2625759425619671;2:
> > > > Well your 50 in H2A is undeniably the result of dashboard quitting so I’m not sure why you’re so concerned about showing off your exploited rank to the world. That said, yes, Halotracker would be nice… So would integrating Halo 2 Vista achievements into the Halo GamerScore but some things never come.
>
>
>
>
> LOL don’t try to call me out with your achvments wow that’s cool I guess? Don’t be mad just cause your not as good at this game as other people. Some people play games for achvments, some play for the highest ranks.

I get that some people play games for achievements, that was essentially my whole point in raising that issue. High ranks in multiplayer are great but that’s just one aspect of the game. A well rounded player takes the time to beat the entire game, not just part of it. Even so, when we all know for a fact that the “highest ranks,” in the MCC are jam packed with boosters then the “highest ranks,” simply don’t mean anything… Especially since 1) There’s no way to prove a 50 is legit and 2) everyone knows that ranks get exploited and reset in halo ALL the time.

And TrueSkill, CSR, and other Halo Ranking systems have always been known to be an inaccurate measurement of someone’s raw skill at the game. Tons of 50’s in every Halo game have been trash, and tons of lower ranks have always been great. Some people just play less often but are still very good. Other people play with randoms all the time so they don’t progress through the ranks, but can really tear it up in multiplayer.

Bravo acknowledged that ranks have been massively exploited in the MCC and he also confirmed that all ranks will get reset in the MCC, so it’s just a matter of time before everyone is a Level 1 again anyways. And when that happens or more ranked playlists emerge then I’ll actually care but until then I’m enjoying unranked H2C… I guess you’re implying this makes me bad or non-competitive at Halo now?? But one thing never gets reset: achievements… So yeah, I’m going there because it demonstrates versatility further than just multiplayer skill ranks… Ranks that are fluid because they get reset all the time and are widely known to have been easily and thoroughly exploited for weeks. And for me, my Halo GamerScore shows total completion of not just this halo game, but all of them.

> 2533274877100371;1:
> Add This to your list:
>
> Allow halotracker access to stats so they can produce leaderboards for all competitive matchmaking players!!
>
> There is only one ranked playlist in the game and I already have a 50…so what do I do?? There is no halotracker or progression level system so there is nothing for me to do!!
>
> Every halo needs some form of leaderboards and halotracker has done a mighty fine job over the last 4 years providing free, quality stats and leaderboards for everyone. Without any incentive to play and win game after game without a challenge is boring so the least you can do is provide a website with the ability to create a leaderboard where the hours I’ve played will actually be worth something…

LMFAO obviously your 10+W/L ratio proves your rank is a fraud anyways. So basically you cheated and now you ran out of reasons to cheat so you are upset

> 2535416519117528;9:
> > 2533274877100371;1:
> > Add This to your list:
> >
> > Allow halotracker access to stats so they can produce leaderboards for all competitive matchmaking players!!
> >
> > There is only one ranked playlist in the game and I already have a 50…so what do I do?? There is no halotracker or progression level system so there is nothing for me to do!!
> >
> > Every halo needs some form of leaderboards and halotracker has done a mighty fine job over the last 4 years providing free, quality stats and leaderboards for everyone. Without any incentive to play and win game after game without a challenge is boring so the least you can do is provide a website with the ability to create a leaderboard where the hours I’ve played will actually be worth something…
>
>
>
> LMFAO obviously your 10+W/L ratio proves your rank is a fraud anyways. So basically you cheated and now you ran out of reasons to cheat so you are upset

^^^ So this… ^^^

No one can prove that they’re a legit 50 on the MCC until a rank reset occurs or new ranked playlists emerge.

> 2625759425619671;10:
> > 2535416519117528;9:
> > > 2533274877100371;1:
> > > Add This to your list:
> > >
> > > Allow halotracker access to stats so they can produce leaderboards for all competitive matchmaking players!!
> > >
> > > There is only one ranked playlist in the game and I already have a 50…so what do I do?? There is no halotracker or progression level system so there is nothing for me to do!!
> > >
> > > Every halo needs some form of leaderboards and halotracker has done a mighty fine job over the last 4 years providing free, quality stats and leaderboards for everyone. Without any incentive to play and win game after game without a challenge is boring so the least you can do is provide a website with the ability to create a leaderboard where the hours I’ve played will actually be worth something…
> >
> >
> >
> > LMFAO obviously your 10+W/L ratio proves your rank is a fraud anyways. So basically you cheated and now you ran out of reasons to cheat so you are upset
>
>
> ^^^ So this… ^^^
>
> No one can confirm they’re a legit 50 on the MCC until a rank reset occurs or new ranked playlists emerge.

Usually you sound smart on other threads. But your posts in this thread are just too funny to comprehend. a+

> 2533274818588068;11:
> > 2625759425619671;10:
> > > 2535416519117528;9:
> > > > 2533274877100371;1:
> > > > Add This to your list:
> > > >
> > > > Allow halotracker access to stats so they can produce leaderboards for all competitive matchmaking players!!
> > > >
> > > > There is only one ranked playlist in the game and I already have a 50…so what do I do?? There is no halotracker or progression level system so there is nothing for me to do!!
> > > >
> > > > Every halo needs some form of leaderboards and halotracker has done a mighty fine job over the last 4 years providing free, quality stats and leaderboards for everyone. Without any incentive to play and win game after game without a challenge is boring so the least you can do is provide a website with the ability to create a leaderboard where the hours I’ve played will actually be worth something…
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > LMFAO obviously your 10+W/L ratio proves your rank is a fraud anyways. So basically you cheated and now you ran out of reasons to cheat so you are upset
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ^^^ So this… ^^^
> >
> > No one can confirm they’re a legit 50 on the MCC until a rank reset occurs or new ranked playlists emerge.
>
>
>
>
> Usually you sound smart on other threads. But your posts in this thread are just too funny to comprehend. a+

I’m not trying to sound smart, I’m trying to respectfully disagree with your notion that there are somehow all these legit 50’s in the MCC at this current point in time. If you can’t comprehend what I’m saying then perhaps you should try actually reading my posts in this thread instead of skimming through them for counter-post fodder. You haven’t really countered any of my points here, just sort of attempted to write them all off as being “stupid,” so to speak. I’ve tried to remain subjective and ensure that I considered everything you had to say before responding. Not sure how I could’ve been more subjective, short of mindlessly agreeing with you which I clearly do not when it comes to legit level 50’s in the MCC at this current point in time.

Either way I never said you were bad, if anything your service record makes you look like a legit competitive multiplayer halo gamer… (Though you’ve clearly neglected campaign and some halo titles over the years) So you of all people should know for a 100% fact that the pool of level 50’s in the MCC right now is completely diluted by rank boosting, dashboard quitters… Which means perhaps you’re one of them, even though I never said you were. But your stance in this threads suggests that you are really good at halo multiplayer but you’ve probably boosted to that Level 50 in the MCC just because and now you’re avidly trying to make all MCC 50’s out to be legit to make your own seem more feasible. Again, I’m not actually stating that you boosted to that MCC 50, but your disposition in this thread leaves me with no other logical alternate to believe.

1. I didn’t boost for my 50 just played with a good group of people since day 1.

2. Took me 12 times to get past lvl 14 because of reset.

3. Havnt been reset since week 4 of release

4. There’s tons of fake high lvls but I don’t see the point in cheating in a video game.

5. I do neglect all campaigns and other stuff in the game becaus I beat them when they all came out years ago.

Lets just end the discussion here. Good day

> 2535416519117528;9:
> > 2533274877100371;1:
> >
> > Allow halotracker access to stats so they can produce leaderboards for all competitive matchmaking players!!
> >
> > There is only one ranked playlist in the game and I already have a 50…so what do I do?? There is no halotracker or progression level system so there is nothing for me to do!!
> >
> > Every halo needs some form of leaderboards and halotracker has done a mighty fine job over the last 4 years providing free, quality stats and leaderboards for everyone. Without any incentive to play and win game after game without a challenge is boring so the least you can do is provide a website with the ability to create a leaderboard where the hours I’ve played will actually be worth something…
>
>
> LMFAO obviously your 10+W/L ratio proves your rank is a fraud anyways. So basically you cheated and now you ran out of reasons to cheat so you are upset

haha are you kidding me kid? I played with him for basically half of his 50 grind and he is definitely not a cheater at all.

But I agree, 343 needs to release a stat tracking API so that htr can be up and running again.

> 2625759425619671;2:

Hey dude it’s not very hard to get a 50 in mcc with good players and due to the no skill matchmaking searching. Like followthelead jk said. Most of the games I play are with people less than a level 20. I never dashboarded any of my games as I never needed too. My team would steak the other team pretty much every game due to the unfair MM.

I wish people like yourself would stop calling us good players cheaters as we are the ones who put in the time and the effort to get to these high ranks.

Also the kd on waypoint shows customs games as well as matchmaking and I play with Australian pros in 4v4s so obviously my kd won’t be 2.4 like it is in matchmaking.

And finally I streamed my 50 kid it’s on my twitch past broadcasts if you want to go watch. Lol at kids like you who aren’t good at halo.

And also thank you followtheleadjk for having my back on this topic!! It’s good to know there are still competitive matchmakers in the halo community :slight_smile:

> 2625759425619671;5:
> > 2535471685799452;3:
> > > Well your 50 in H2A is undeniably the result of dashboard quitting so I’m not sure why you’re so concerned about showing off your exploited rank to the world. That said, yes, Halotracker would be nice… So would integrating Halo 2 Vista achievements into the Halo GamerScore but some things never come.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> Yeah he’s got 801 games played in the two months it has been out with a 10.78 W/L ratio, with a 1.8ish K/D. Those numbers simply don’t add up, even if he does has a 50 CSR in Halo 4… Look, the amount of consecutive wins in the Halo 2 ranking system that it requires to reach level 50 is unreal. Especially since searching with partners has been bugged, you’re telling me that this guy can ALWAYS pull 3-4 randoms to victory, and he always wins even with all the uneven teams that has plagued matchmaking since the launch??? Get real, not with a slightly-above average K/D he didn’t; even so that 10.78 W/L ratio tells you everything you need to know… Get a level 50 once the ranks get reset or new ranked playlists emerge- then you’ll be proving something…
>
> UPDATE: OHHH, so I see FollowTheLeadJK is trying to stat-flame me by “lol’ing,” on my MCC rank… Way to go, guy… Yeah you called me out big guy… I quit playing ranked because it means nothing so yeah, I’m only just a lowly little level 20!!! Ohh no!!! But guess what?? I got waaaaay more halo achievements than you’ll ever get, lol. I’ve actually got about three times as many since I’ve got all 15,045 of them and you’ve got… What, about 6,000-ish give or take?? You haven’t even completed the campaigns, let alone faced the LASO difficulties. Even so on the MCC you’ve got a pretty decent K/D you and a realistic W/L, so perhaps you’re in the possible 1% of legit 50’s out there… (Doubtful there’s any legit 50, I’m just trying to stay subjective here) And since you know how to stat-flame take a closer look at OP’s W/L and K/D and you tell me that isn’t a dashboard 50…
>
> Bottom line: A level 50 in the MCC means absolutely NOTHING until the ranks are reset. Bravo already said the ranks are getting reset so if you, OP, or anybody out there was stupid enough to sink all the time into getting this legit (I doubt you or anyone did!) then you’ve effectively wasted your time… There are way too many rank boosters out there that exploited this game by dashboard quitting to get their 50’s before this exploit was patched… Which means that the current pool of Level 50’s is extremely diluted so any 50 who may be legit should know they’re amongst heavy boosting company, full of all the dashboard quitters until the ranks get reset. And the way the Halo 2 ranking system is designed, there’s almost no way anyone has gotten there legit. And since there’s zero way to prove legitimacy there’s no sense in trying to argue with people on this. Trying to debate this at all or defend people like OP is only going to raise eyebrows even further to your own level 50… Accept the fact that rank means absolutely nothing until it either gets reset or new ranked playlists emerge and move on.

Also I got my 50 after the second patch where they fixed searching in parties. Im playing the H5 beta now due to the new error that came with the last patch where it says players not ready to search preventing me to play with my team. And just a tip it is pretty much pointless going in MM with less than 3 people as you get idiots going -10!! And I lost a 3 day win streak due to searching 3s and our random going 4 and 25. I’ve had losses just not many As I only play with a team that I know will win every game.

Btw I was 1st in Aus for Halo 4 MM before I quit playing in late 2013 so you would expect me to be somewhat of a good player. Any questions don’t hesitate to post them here and I will answer them :slight_smile:

> 2535416519117528;9:
> > 2533274877100371;1:
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

Never cheated in my life and I streamed my 50 on mcc if you want to go watch it the link to my stream is on my waypoint profile page. Go find someone else to have a go at. I streamed my 50 as I knew people like yourself would question my rank and ability. Ahahaha got anything to say in response??

> 2533274877100371;16:
> > 2625759425619671;5:
> >
>
>
>
> And just a tip it is pretty much pointless going in MM with less than 3 people as you get idiots going -10!! And I lost a 3 day win streak due to searching 3s and our random going 4 and 25. I’ve had losses just not many As I only play with a team that I know will win every game.

Yeah I’ve experienced the awful conglomeration of terrible teammates… Nearly all of them have been bad and nobody communicates anymore. Searching with friends has never worked for me so I’ve been screwed since the start as far as ranking goes… That’s why I’ve stuck to unranked matches because it’s smoother for solo play.

> 2625759425619671;5:
> > 2535471685799452;3:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Yeah he’s got 801 games played in the two months it has been out with a 10.78 W/L ratio, with a 1.8ish K/D. Those numbers simply don’t add up, even if he does has a 50 CSR in Halo 4… Look, the amount of consecutive wins in the Halo 2 ranking system that it requires to reach level 50 is unreal. Especially since searching with partners has been bugged, you’re telling me that this guy can ALWAYS pull 3-4 randoms to victory, and he always wins even with all the uneven teams that has plagued matchmaking since the launch??? Get real, not with a slightly-above average K/D he didn’t; even so that 10.78 W/L ratio tells you everything you need to know… Get a level 50 once the ranks get reset or new ranked playlists emerge- then you’ll be proving something…
>
> UPDATE: OHHH, so I see FollowTheLeadJK is trying to stat-flame me by “lol’ing,” on my MCC rank… Way to go, guy… Yeah you called me out big guy… I quit playing ranked because it means nothing so yeah, I’m only just a lowly little level 20!!! Ohh no!!! But guess what?? I got waaaaay more halo achievements than you’ll ever get, lol. I’ve actually got about three times as many since I’ve got all 15,045 of them and you’ve got… What, about 6,000-ish give or take?? You haven’t even completed the campaigns, let alone faced the LASO difficulties. Even so on the MCC you’ve got a pretty decent K/D you and a realistic W/L, so perhaps you’re in the possible 1% of legit 50’s out there… (Doubtful there’s any legit 50, I’m just trying to stay subjective here) And since you know how to stat-flame take a closer look at OP’s W/L and K/D and you tell me that isn’t a dashboard 50…
>
> Bottom line: A level 50 in the MCC means absolutely NOTHING until the ranks are reset. Bravo already said the ranks are getting reset so if you, OP, or anybody out there was stupid enough to sink all the time into getting this legit (I doubt you or anyone did!) then you’ve effectively wasted your time… There are way too many rank boosters out there that exploited this game by dashboard quitting to get their 50’s before this exploit was patched… Which means that the current pool of Level 50’s is extremely diluted so any 50 who may be legit should know they’re amongst heavy boosting company, full of all the dashboard quitters until the ranks get reset. And the way the Halo 2 ranking system is designed, there’s almost no way anyone has gotten there legit. And since there’s zero way to prove legitimacy there’s no sense in trying to argue with people on this. Trying to debate this at all or defend people like OP is only going to raise eyebrows even further to your own level 50… Accept the fact that rank means absolutely nothing until it either gets reset or new ranked playlists emerge and move on.

Dude, chill hahaha. It’s a freakin’ game

Blows my mind that people don’t play for the fun of it.