We need duel wield weapons!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post troll threads.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

To make this game much better, we need duel wield weapons as it was in the previous halo games, this will make the gameplay more enjoyable. As i like using the bolt shots but duel wield will be much better as its underpowered, so as many other players. Anyone support?

I do not support.
Dual Weapons was never really that great of a addition.

Fun at times, yes. But, doesn’t really leave a impact on me with it’s loss.

Duel Wielding was a fad. A bad fad at that. It was terrible in previous Halo games for anything other than wasting time in customs.

I actually might agree, i do wish have duel needlers, so i can supercombed noobs lol

> <mark>As i like using the bolt shots but duel wield will be much better as its underpowered</mark>

No, just no. That is wrong on so many levels!

> To make this game much better, we need duel wield weapons as it was in the previous halo games, this will make the gameplay more enjoyable. As i like using the <mark>bolt shots</mark> but duel wield will be much better as its <mark>underpowered</mark>, so as many other players. Anyone support?

We must not be playing the same game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Huh? duel wield bolt shots will be reasonably good, i dont seem anyone who would dislike that as its already underpowered, and needs longer range.

>

I’m of the opinion that no one can honestly believe this. Forgive me if you aren’t, but I think you’re trolling.

>

And that right there is proof you’re just trolling.

You want to be like Palmer with the Halo 1 pistols.

then the weapons alone will need some serious nerfing, then.

>

Something is wrong with you. Seriously.
Duel-Wield Boltshots and Needlers? That’ll spell the end of competitive matchmaking. First you say the DMR needs a boost and the BR is overpowered, now this? Boltshots is the DMR of secondary weapons(in your view, I will say the BR of secondary weapons).
You use the term noob huh? Not good player attitude.
You have good intentions with your ideas, but to a guy who can turn into a jerk easily(like me), it’s gonna come off bad.

I don’t think we need dual wielding it’s actually not needed

DUAL WEILD MUST COME BACK! it was what got me into halo. It made u look and feel badass! Thats one of my only complaints about H4 though.

>

Underpowered? A pistol with the power of a shotgun. Sure. Dual weild boltshot will make u invinsible. I woould stop playing halo if all these noobs running around with 2 boltshots. Ones bad enough.

>

Um, no we don’t. If someone can’t kill another player with a single weapon, what makes you think that holding 2 will make things any better?

Dual Wielding was fun, and with the exception of Dual Wield Needlers (which was removed in Halo 3), it was balanced.

I don’t understand why it was removed.

lol no.

God, I hated duel wielding.

7/10

i would love it, when it would be balanced.
no double-needlers, no charging for boltshot when dual-wield,
things like that. it was fun in 2 & 3, two smg’ or
one plasma pistol & one magnum, it didn’t make a great difference
and felt quit good in my eyes. as i said, with a good balancing,
i would appreciate it.