we need double team

still waiting on doubles anyone else?

It is coming early 2013.

How do you know it is coming in 2013?

I’d like to see smaller maps made. So far, all but Haven seems to be a bit too big.

> How do you know it is coming in 2013?

because 343 was looking for maps to test for 2v2

dw, its coming

> How do you know it is coming in 2013?

Linky

I agree, i love double team.

Are you guys talking about multiple teams?

or two people vs two people?

I would like the first one, not so much the second one…

Also, I am proud of my self for resisting the sexual jokes that could have been made!

Is there an ETA they have announced? A friend of mine and I are eager to start playing again as soon as double team comes back.

> Is there an ETA they have announced? A friend of mine and I are eager to start playing again as soon as double team comes back.

On the Halo 4 official Facebook page, they have confirmed that Doubles and Grifball will be up on Matchmaking in a few weeks.

Don’t get fooled people. It’s only one of their crappy rotational playlist. We’ll get to play for a week… yay !

> Don’t get fooled people. It’s only one of their crappy rotational playlist. We’ll get to play for a week… yay !

When they see the big numbers it holds they will keep it around like they did for SWAT. Hopefully they combine the objective games to add in additional permanent playlists that the community wants.

This is one playlist that should stay permanent when it drops. So much fun with a good partner.

Imagine playing 2v2 on complex, 343 is crazy enough to select that map for double team.

They really need to release some good small maps first, otherwise double team will suck.

Double team in Reach had like the lowest population.

If it does come back I dont see it staying for long.

2/4/2013, it’ll be a rotational hopper, though rotational hoppers only stay for a little bit since they can’t satisfy us all for some reason

I liked FF doubles on Reach, sadly no longer there.

With all the complaints about it being removed, I might just have to give it a try.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Le double est arriver enfin envie de le tester :slight_smile: