We need another video !

Yes, need is a good word. Or at least, pictures. We are waiting for Halo 4 since a long time, and the only thing we saw except a teaser is a…Making of. Who love making of ?! WHO ?! WHOOO???
Now everyone is QQing, everyone is like ‘‘This ain’t Halo 4, I saw sprint, what’s this grenade OHMAGAWD !?, SPARTAN IV ? ROFLOMGLMAO!, please, NO AA NOOOO!?!’’

There was no answer on this video, not a single one.

Who else think that there will be another video in a week ?

Really? Impossible to please people these days.

Tip for Spartan IVs, read Glasslands.

:slight_smile:

Just post a 10 minute gameplay or send out a map to play on for a week, that’ll shut me up.

> Just post a 10 minute gameplay or send out a map to play on for a week, that’ll shut me up.

Same.

343 is gonna talk more about Halo 4 on G4TV today, check it out

Maybe because this ISN’T Halo. Since when has Halo included the sh** perks and qualities of Call Of Sh**? Perks? Loadouts? What the -Yoink- is this? I actually wish Bungie had continued making Halos, even they knew not to try and copy CoD. Before I get lots of hate saying “HURR YOU AI’NT SHEEN IT YETSS DOT’N JUDGE!” Even people who don’t like Halo know this is going to be a mistake. That rumour about the weapon respawn times being different
and at random intervals, they say it’s because they want to give lower level/beginner players a bigger advantage so more advanced players don’t keep the power weapons, well what do you think perks are going to do? Give higher level players an advantage. THINK IT THROUGH!

Still, it’s Halo.
And please, what is G4TV ? Will there be in game footage ?

I am happy with the Br but sprint kinda made my hard on go away.:frowning:

I could go a week without any new info now. Then the following week all I want is some renders and some more weapons shown.

ALSO
Confirmation that Elites are playable in multiplayer.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bump

Exactly

Nothing is scheduled on Waypoint for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday . I am guessing we will get more info as early as Tomorrow .

> Nothing is scheduled on Waypoint for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday . I am guessing we will get more info as early as Tomorrow .

What makes you think it will be tomorrow ? Now I am excited.

> > Nothing is scheduled on Waypoint for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday . I am guessing we will get more info as early as Tomorrow .
>
> What makes you think it will be tomorrow ? Now I am excited.

Well nothing was scheduled On waypoint Today and info was released . Nothing is sceduled for the next two days . I have never saw Waypoint have such a long period without Scheduled Stuff . My guess they are dumping a lot of info Today tomorrow and Wednesday .

> > > Nothing is scheduled on Waypoint for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday . I am guessing we will get more info as early as Tomorrow .
> >
> > What makes you think it will be tomorrow ? Now I am excited.
>
> Well nothing was scheduled On waypoint Today and info was released . Nothing is sceduled for the next two days . I have never saw Waypoint have such a long period without Scheduled Stuff . My guess they are dumping a lot of info Today tomorrow and Wednesday .

Or maybe they only take a break :confused:

> > > > Nothing is scheduled on Waypoint for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday . I am guessing we will get more info as early as Tomorrow .
> > >
> > > What makes you think it will be tomorrow ? Now I am excited.
> >
> > Well nothing was scheduled On waypoint Today and info was released . Nothing is sceduled for the next two days . I have never saw Waypoint have such a long period without Scheduled Stuff . My guess they are dumping a lot of info Today tomorrow and Wednesday .
>
> Or maybe they only take a break :confused:

Possible but I will hope for info .

> Maybe because this ISN’T Halo. Since when has Halo included the sh** perks and qualities of Call Of Sh**? Perks? Loadouts? What the -Yoink!- is this? I actually wish Bungie had continued making Halos, even they knew not to try and copy CoD. Before I get lots of hate saying “HURR YOU AI’NT SHEEN IT YETSS DOT’N JUDGE!” Even people who don’t like Halo know this is going to be a mistake. That rumour about the weapon respawn times being different
> and at random intervals, they say it’s because they want to give lower level/beginner players a bigger advantage so more advanced players don’t keep the power weapons, well what do you think perks are going to do? Give higher level players an advantage. THINK IT THROUGH!

Just like there were never AAs in Halo, right?

coughhalo2arbitercough

I’d love to see a full clip of a Team BR game. But maybe not 'till next week or later. I don’t want everything to come at once.

> > Maybe because this ISN’T Halo. Since when has Halo included the sh** perks and qualities of Call Of Sh**? Perks? Loadouts? What the -Yoink!- is this? I actually wish Bungie had continued making Halos, even they knew not to try and copy CoD. Before I get lots of hate saying “HURR YOU AI’NT SHEEN IT YETSS DOT’N JUDGE!” Even people who don’t like Halo know this is going to be a mistake. That rumour about the weapon respawn times being different
> > and at random intervals, they say it’s because they want to give lower level/beginner players a bigger advantage so more advanced players don’t keep the power weapons, well what do you think perks are going to do? Give higher level players an advantage. THINK IT THROUGH!
>
> Just like there were never AAs in Halo, right?
>
>
> coughhalo2arbitercough

Coughcouldn’tuseinmultiplayerCOUGH

> > > Maybe because this ISN’T Halo. Since when has Halo included the sh** perks and qualities of Call Of Sh**? Perks? Loadouts? What the -Yoink!- is this? I actually wish Bungie had continued making Halos, even they knew not to try and copy CoD. Before I get lots of hate saying “HURR YOU AI’NT SHEEN IT YETSS DOT’N JUDGE!” Even people who don’t like Halo know this is going to be a mistake. That rumour about the weapon respawn times being different
> > > and at random intervals, they say it’s because they want to give lower level/beginner players a bigger advantage so more advanced players don’t keep the power weapons, well what do you think perks are going to do? Give higher level players an advantage. THINK IT THROUGH!
> >
> > Just like there were never AAs in Halo, right?
> >
> >
> > coughhalo2arbitercough
>
> Coughcouldn’tuseinmultiplayerCOUGH

coughsowhatitwasstillinthegamecough

It’s actually pretty hard to type like that.