We need action sack with the following games

Team Games: Husky Raid, Mythic fiesta, Sumo, ricochet, mythic snipers, team rockets, run for cover, Haloball (the skeetball game) and hockey

FFA(yes I want FFA games in action sack, would be a nice twist): fiesta, oddball, ground pound arena, and rumble rockets.

Yes please! I love action sack from the past games. I would like to add Dodgeball from Halo 3 action sack to your list. Was so fun

Action sack is good and is definitely something we need. I really hope hockey is not on that list though, that was a horrible game mode. All people did was try to assassinate each other. FFA action sack would be a great weekend playlist with the best customs people can build.

I really want action sack back as well I hope it gets added

I feel like ground pound arena could also work well with teams.

Spartan charge arena!

What is action sack?

Yes, I would like it to return.

amen

> 2533274875982754;7:
> What is action sack?

It’s a playlist where wacky fun game types are housed. For a while it was where you could find Grifball in h3. There is also usually a fiesta variant, something akin to rockets, some CTF variants, that sort of thing.

> 2533274880633045;10:
> > 2533274875982754;7:
> > What is action sack?
>
>
> It’s a playlist where wacky fun game types are housed. For a while it was where you could find Grifball in h3. There is also usually a fiesta variant, something akin to rockets, some CTF variants, that sort of thing.

Thanks CS. Lethal is obsessed with this. He posts about it almost every day. Must be tons of fun.

> 2533274875982754;11:
> > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > 2533274875982754;7:
> > > What is action sack?
> >
> >
> > It’s a playlist where wacky fun game types are housed. For a while it was where you could find Grifball in h3. There is also usually a fiesta variant, something akin to rockets, some CTF variants, that sort of thing.
>
>
> Thanks CS. Lethal is obsessed with this. He posts about it almost every day. Must be tons of fun.

It is one of my favorite playlists as well.

> 2533274880633045;12:
> > 2533274875982754;11:
> > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > 2533274875982754;7:
> > > > What is action sack?
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s a playlist where wacky fun game types are housed. For a while it was where you could find Grifball in h3. There is also usually a fiesta variant, something akin to rockets, some CTF variants, that sort of thing.
> >
> >
> > Thanks CS. Lethal is obsessed with this. He posts about it almost every day. Must be tons of fun.
>
>
> It is one of my favorite playlists as well.

We should have had a action sack before griffball and infection considering action sack was part of Halo before they were. I still go to MCC just for action sack quite often and btb occasionally.

> 2533274816788253;13:
> > 2533274880633045;12:
> > > 2533274875982754;11:
> > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > 2533274875982754;7:
> > > > > What is action sack?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It’s a playlist where wacky fun game types are housed. For a while it was where you could find Grifball in h3. There is also usually a fiesta variant, something akin to rockets, some CTF variants, that sort of thing.
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks CS. Lethal is obsessed with this. He posts about it almost every day. Must be tons of fun.
> >
> >
> > It is one of my favorite playlists as well.
>
>
> We should have had a action sack before griffball and infection considering action sack was part of Halo before they were. I still go to MCC just for action sack quite often and btb occasionally.

I’m more of the opinion that all three should have been playlists on day one. Action sack is one of the things H5 needs to be complete in my opinion. I understand 343 making Infection and Grifball first because those two playlists have rather significant sub-communities, but Action Sack needs to happen now that those are taken care of.

I don’t think 343 knows how to implement Action Sack. It’s to much fun of a play list for Halo 5 and they wouldn’t be able to utilize REQs in it. Well, not without upsetting nearly everyone in the community.

They already have had action sack style games as temporary playlist just put them together under one playlist as action sack

That would be sick!

Has anyone got a collated collection of awesome custom game/mode combos?

Like that one with the pads that one player hits iwth a hammer to send people flying into the air, where his teammate has to snipe them.
Or classic duck hunt etc.

Reckon they could work in an action sack playlist?

I’d like to see Action Sack return simply because it was a good place to relax and not worry about doing well and it was fun to play with friends especially ones that weren’t very familiar with/good at the game.