We Need a Team BR Playlist! (BR/Pistol)

I would really like to see an unranked playlist with BR starts.

• BR/Pistol Loadout Start - Less Automatic Weapons on Map - No Radar - Power Up/Weapons Stay the SameIt would be fun and similar to the Halo 3 days. Many people I know that play Halo want a Playlist like this.
    Let me know what you guys think! Would you guys like to see something like this?

Forge one up and use the recruitment section to try and get some custom games going.

This does not sound remotely fun at all.

No to BR starts, yes to everything else.

Make it only Pistol starts, and it would be better. The BR in this game is an easy weapon with a lot of aim assist.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Forge one up and use the recruitment section to try and get some custom games going.

Thanks! I’ll start forging today and try that out.

> 2533274921316433;3:
> This does not sound remotely fun at all.

Did you ever play Halo 2 or 3? Many people loved the BR and in most tournaments it was the starting weapon.

I would like to see that in Halo 5, something that is similar to the old Halo days.

The reason why there isn’t a need for the BR like in older games, is that now there is a better balance in the sandbox, and the magnum acts as a good basic precision weapon that is good at close/mid range, and kinda fulfils the roll of the BR in past games.

It’d be down for this incorporated into the TS playlist… just for some variety.

> 2533274824175624;8:
> The reason why there isn’t a need for the BR like in older games, is that now there is a better balance in the sandbox, and the magnum acts as a good basic precision weapon that is good at close/mid range, and kinda fulfils the roll of the BR in past games.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I’m suggesting an unranked playlist with BR starts simply for fun.We’ve had fun weekend playlist like fiesta and team snipers before, I’m hoping we can get a Team BR playlist cause I think it could be a lot of fun for me and my friends who I play Halo 5 with.

I’ve been playing since Halo: Combat Evolved and out of all the weapons the Halo 2/3 BR is favorite weapon.
Most people I know who have been playing Halo for a long time want a fun old school type playlist with BR starts.

Unranked? If anything I’d prefer it to be ranked, sounds way more optimal for competitive play than the ranked playlists we have now.

> 2533274963969346;1:
> I would really like to see an unranked playlist with BR starts.
>
>
>
> - BR/Pistol Loadout Start
> - Less Automatic Weapons on Map
> - No Radar
> - Power Up/Weapons Stay the Same
> It would be fun and similar to the Halo 3 days. Many people I know that play Halo want a Playlist like this.
> Let me know what you guys think! Would you guys like to see something like this?

Or it could be a rotating game type in the slayer playlist. We could call it Slayer Pro…

Why even have pistol at that point?

I would say BR/SMG starts would be better. That way both weapons have a use and if you do intend to forge a few maps then you can give the maps longer lines of sight, for the BR, and closed in sections that would compliment the SMG.

> 2533274808210415;13:
> Why even have pistol at that point?

As a secondary weapon. You can still clean up one shots if you’re out of ammo.

> 2533274845863353;14:
> I would say BR/SMG starts would be better. That way both weapons have a use and if you do intend to forge a few maps then you can give the maps longer lines of sight, for the BR, and closed in sections that would compliment the SMG.

I wouldn’t mind that, I would like to see how BR/SMG plays out. but for sure I would like a dedicated team BR playlist.

That would be good. I would like that as a social playlist

> 2533274845863353;14:
> I would say BR/SMG starts would be better. That way both weapons have a use and if you do intend to forge a few maps then you can give the maps longer lines of sight, for the BR, and closed in sections that would compliment the SMG.

That would horrible.