We need a Tea party day! lets pick the day!

Call me lame or immature or quote with “i remember halo 3” all you want but lets face it, nobody teabags as much on halo as the previous ones. Some people find it offensive, but I think its freakin hilarious I even laugh when people get me. It just gives people that sense of revenge, good humor, and rematches.

So I say to you oh halo community we should pick an International Halo Tea party day where we celebrate one of our beloved halo activities and everybody joins in on the fun during the game and at the end of the victory/defeat screen. It must be written in stone. I mean come on everybody has their day, such as May the 4th be with you, then there’s 4/20, and much more so lets have ourselves a holiday we make for ourselves.

So lets pick a day and see who gets the most thanks on that day and then we can make a poll to vote it in and always remember it forever. Doesn’t matter what halo game you’re playing because its a “Haloday”… cough cough…knee slap

I’m glad there is no more of that t bagging crap.

One of the many advantages of instant respawn

I don’t usually -Yoink!- my fallen enemies. But when I do, it’s my hologram that does it.

Count me in.

I shed a single tear whenever someone tea bags me. :*(

> I don’t usually -Yoink!- my fallen enemies. But when I do, it’s my hologram that does it.
>
> Count me in.

Haha I totally forgot that it does that! I have Hologram in one of my loadouts too. Have to start doing that now. Lol

I have mixed feelings about tbagging, but it’s hilarious when you get literally the entire game to start doing that. A few weeks back I played Reach GB with friends and we met at the court center and tbagged. Haven’t been able to do that in Halo 4 yet, though.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts, and please refrain from attacking others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I’m glad there is no more of that t bagging crap.
>
> One of the many advantages of instant respawn

You sir are one of the many things wrong with halo 4. Instant spawn is a slap in the face to the halo community. Instant spawn pretty much to sum up how crappy it is let me just say… for example you could have a team mate waste 8 lives over and over again just to set a mantis on fire… THATS NOT HELPING THE TEAM.

Instant spawn is for all the wannabe rambo’s of your team to constantly run out and get killed without teamwork. I liked waiting to spawn because it made survival in the game more important and punished you for hasty mistakes.

Another quality of Call of duty in Halo 4 that made this game even more cheesy.

hey hey hey now.

this guy both thumbs pointing at myself teabags after kills more often than not.

and if i am really determined like after a real good br battle or if we are trading kills all game i will occasionally run to the body to -Yoink!- despite any and all dangers just so i can bag ya before i die too. im talking running through a hail of gunfire and grenades to do so (dont worry i usually am aware enough not to do this unless the team is winning by quite a bit)

the sole reason for this? i suck. im not that good so when i kill you (and i really shouldnt) im gonna have me some celebratory crouching.

I do enjoy a good set of victory squats, especially after a particularly satisfying frag…

A -Yoink!- has to be earned. A ninja is a good resaon to hump the fallen spartans corpse. A headshot in swat is not

Well I like to kill a guy by an entrance and send out my hologram to -Yoink!-. That is the perfect bait for my enemies. Also, when I’m safe, I -Yoink!- a dead body with my hologram and me! I seem to like it just for the hilarity. I witness some guy -Yoink!-, I scream at him and kill him with a laugh, and smile when I -Yoink!- him back, and I laugh especially when someone takes revenge, or mantis bags me. But beware, when you bag me, you’re in for a world of hurt :}

I love all these posts. Lmao! i forgot about hologram teabagging. now that’s the best. distract somebody with it and then do the real bag.
I really love the 10 second end of battle bag.

Check out this video fellow baggers

> A -Yoink!- has to be earned. A ninja is a good resaon to hump the fallen spartans corpse. A headshot in swat is not

When your teammate happens to spawn near you and kill someone your fighting, you don’t deserve a t-bag.

So how about October 16 is the day of Teaparty?

I mean halo 3 becomes free on xbox live so it could be an easy day to remember.

I’ll be playing between the 2 that day for both the fun teabagging experiences.
So what do you say? anybody else have any day suggestions? I’ll post a poll soon or we could agree on this day

> So how about October 16 is the day of Teaparty?
>
> I mean halo 3 becomes free on xbox live so it could be an easy day to remember.
>
> I’ll be playing between the 2 that day for both the fun teabagging experiences.
> So what do you say? anybody else have any day suggestions? I’ll post a poll soon or we could agree on this day

H3 T-bagging has a better effect, (The dead head actually goes up for a bit) but the H4 Holo-hump and mantis hump are balance that out. We should all use holograms that day.

Yep gotta say i love the effect of halo 3’s teabagging too. The only thing I liked on halo 4 was the ending victory/defeat 10 second window of teabagging. That’s the best. I agree with the mantis bagging that is hilarious.

So October 16th? yay or nay? Teaparty Haloday? whats your thought?

> nobody teabags as much on halo as the previous ones.

Oh good, the community is progressing.

I love a good -Yoink!-

Sometimes, it’s also a good wake-up call that I gotta do better when I’m on the receiving end. Other times, I can throw the opponent off his/her game if they let my teabagging get into their head. It’s one of the beautiful things about Halo.

Count me in.

No thanks. What about a GG day instead? Or, better yet, GG every day.

That’s the Halo community I remember and want to preserve and encourage.

> > nobody teabags as much on halo as the previous ones.
>
> Oh good, the community is progressing.

More like the exact opposite.

Tea bagging always provided a good laugh for us. It reminded us that Halo was a game, and we were all in it to have fun. And we were united by it.