We need a permanent Action Sack playlist.

I don’t think it would be too difficult to group together the community’s best mini games and 343i made game types like Super Fiesta and put them into one ‘funzies’ playlist.

If they were going to implement an Action Sack playlist, I think it should have: Super Festa, Duck Hunt, Paintball, Dodgeball, Team Stickies, Team Rockets, Binary slayer, Energy sword slayer (Team Stab-out), Grifball, mongoose sumo, flapjack frenzy, castle wars, hockey.

Every other Halo game has had an Action Sack playlist and I believe it would be better to have one ‘funzies’ playlist with all random game modes in it rather than separate playlists which would be impossible to find games on as Halo 5’s population isn’t too high.

Suggest more mini games you would want in the playlist, if 343i were to add an Action Sack playlist in the first place.

I totally agree. It’s the quirky gamemodes and unique player-made maps from forge that even make this game playable for me.
The lack of playlists (only 8!) is despicable, and the idea we’re still waiting for infection is appalling.
At least bring it up to 10 with inf, and AS.

> 2533274874527689;2:
> I totally agree. It’s the quirky gamemodes and unique player-made maps from forge that even make this game playable for me.
> The lack of playlists (only 8!) is despicable, and the idea we’re still waiting for infection is appalling.
> At least bring it up to 10 with inf, and AS.

It’s not much fun without our old playlists… We need doubles and snipers back too.

> 2533274858552797;1:
> I don’t think it would be too difficult to group together the community’s best mini games and 343i made game types like Super Fiesta and put them into one ‘funzies’ playlist.
>
> If they were going to implement an Action Sack playlist, I think it should have: Super Festa, Duck Hunt, Paintball, Dodgeball, Team Stickies, Team Rockets, Binary slayer, Energy sword slayer (Team Stab-out), Grifball, mongoose sumo, flapjack frenzy, castle wars, hockey.
>
> Every other Halo game has had an Action Sack playlist and I believe it would be better to have one ‘funzies’ playlist with all random game modes in it rather than separate playlists which would be impossible to find games on as Halo 5’s population isn’t too high.
>
> Suggest more mini games you would want in the playlist, if 343i were to add an Action Sack playlist in the first place.

343 should so do this, i want ACTION SACK

Pretty sure they are working on this.

Not Grifball because it already has its own playlist, but yes, that would be so fun :smiley:
Especially now that region lock has been removed from Australia.

only 4v4 or 5v5 game modes. those unbalanced 1v8 where the 1 always wins wouldnt be any good for action sack

> 2535442377964386;7:
> only 4v4 or 5v5 game modes. those unbalanced 1v8 where the 1 always wins wouldnt be any good for action sack

Exactly. In my opinion it needs to be more like castle/turf/hallwars than Duck Hunt or Flapjack Frenzy. Those two are better for Custom Games plus it wouldn’t be fair to have 4/5 snipers VS 4/5 ducks.

Completely agree

agreed, definitely something Id want