We Need a patch for Halo Reach on Xbox One

I’m sure many of you are well aware of how awful Halo Reach is on Xbox One. Some go as far to say it’s unplayable, which really isn’t too much of an exaggeration. The frame rate is terrible, and it needs to be fixed–soon. I went out and bought Halo Reach the day before the emulation released and now seemed to have completely wasted my money. We’ve been waiting for nearly a month now, Microsoft–fix the dang game already.

It was patched. Well, to a degree, but it was significantly improved in the last Xbox one update. Go check if there is an update available for your console, and you will be more pleased with the result.

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN

> 2533274919463107;2:
> It was patched. Well, to a degree, but it was significantly improved in the last Xbox one update. Go check if there is an update available for your console, and you will be more pleased with the result.
>
> Sincerely,
> p1ay4OURFUN

I got the update a few days ago, and I finally loaded up the game today to take a quick screenshot… the framerate honestly seems worse now.

> 2533274977583745;3:
> > 2533274919463107;2:
> > It was patched. Well, to a degree, but it was significantly improved in the last Xbox one update. Go check if there is an update available for your console, and you will be more pleased with the result.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > p1ay4OURFUN
>
>
> I got the update a few days ago, and I finally loaded up the game today to take a quick screenshot… the framerate honestly seems worse now.

Works fine for me. Or at least it plays significantly better than it did before. Strange…

Since the new update for it iv’e noticed that the game is a little bit more playable, at least in my perspective. I don’t really know what it’s like for other people though.

Wait, there is? I haven’t heard anything about it here in the US.

BTB is still bad for frame rate. Like pre-patch bad.

Is there any way to improve co-op on the game, like campaign co-op?

I’m still having issues myself. frame rate is terrible. Even after the patch

Now it crashes on my Xbox. This is a complete joke.

Bought it for xbox 1 and only been playing h5

This happened to halo 2 when it went bc on the 360. Halo 2 players on the orginal xbox had significant advantage over halo 2 players on the 360. For the same exact reasons players are complaining about with reach. The same for halo reach. I played reach on the xbox one. I noticed the same thing that happened for halo 2. Needless to say. I will stick to playing Reach on the 360.

I’d rather they just port Reach over to the Xbox One to be honest, like they did with ODST.

I think it’d gather a lot of attention, Reach was very popular and with the port being quite awful it just leaves an awful gap on Xbox One. 1080p and 60fps, it would be perfect.

I can verify that the recent patch (700mb ish) did in fact fix a lot of the problems (choppy gameplay, framerate issues) that i had been encountering for the game, currently able to play a smooth game with no issues.

seems better since patch

I can’t tell if the patch did anything. Still seems broken to me.

Halo reach does play awful on the Xbox One, it runs at 20fps making it almost impossible to play it. They are trying to patch it, but they are busy with other backward compatibilty games

I Can’t Laynch Halo Reach On Xbox One Can Someone Help

Framerate is terrible!

Mine was good after the patch