We need a new ODST game!

Halo 3 ODST was one of my favorite games! Tell me if you would like a new ODST game and what you would like to see in the game!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN ODST 2, Maybe some actual Multiplayer not just Fire Fight?

Mark my words, we won’t see Halo 6 at this year E3 but we will have ODST 2 by the end of the year

Do we really NEED odst 2 though? I feel like we don’t.

> 2533274963767952;2:
> I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN ODST 2, Maybe some actual Multiplayer not just Fire Fight?

I’d love to see a new ODST as well but no multiplayer, stick to Firefight. An improved Firefight would be cool. Something along the lines of what Gears of War 4: Horde Mode is like where you fight waves and waves of enemies but in between each wave, you can setup and improve defenses. You know, Halo style.

> 2546678360738636;5:
> > 2533274963767952;2:
> > I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN ODST 2, Maybe some actual Multiplayer not just Fire Fight?
>
> I’d love to see a new ODST as well but no multiplayer, stick to Firefight. An improved Firefight would be cool. Something along the lines of what Gears of War 4: Horde Mode is like where you fight waves and waves of enemies but in between each wave, you can setup and improve defenses. You know, Halo style.

Halo skirmish mode, endless waves of enemies, scorepumping, like bringing back SpartanAssault to the first person view, maintaining yet the mindset of a topdown shooter?

> 2535469324078285;6:
> > 2546678360738636;5:
> > > 2533274963767952;2:
> > > I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN ODST 2, Maybe some actual Multiplayer not just Fire Fight?
> >
> > I’d love to see a new ODST as well but no multiplayer, stick to Firefight. An improved Firefight would be cool. Something along the lines of what Gears of War 4: Horde Mode is like where you fight waves and waves of enemies but in between each wave, you can setup and improve defenses. You know, Halo style.
>
> Halo skirmish mode, endless waves of enemies, scorepumping, like bringing back SpartanAssault to the first person view, maintaining yet the mindset of a topdown shooter?

Not quite. Ill break it down a little more. It’s a trailer for Gears of War 4 Horde Mode to give you a visual idea.

Ill be referring to Gears of War 4 as my examples for everything here but think of things if there were in a Halo style/version. Each player would have a class to choose from. Each class would have it’s own skill cards that you can level up and improve over time. Each class would also have its own starting weapons, each one different in its own way. The one big difference being that an Engineer wouldn’t start with a pistol but a repair tool instead. Each enemy killed would drop points which would need to be picked up by a player (better for a Scout to do this because of the deposit bonus) then be deposited into a Fabricator to make items: defenses, ammo, weapons, decoy’s/dummies, and turrets. These points would also be used by an Engineer when using the repair tool to go around and repair defenses, turrets, and decoy’s.

This would be an amazing upgrade for Firefight! Yes, it’d be a knockoff of Horde Mode but it’d be done in a way that fits Halo. Horde is incredibly popular, intense, and alot of fun to play. This could be something that Halo would be successful replicating if done in the right way.
These are the classes and skill cards that are in Gears of War 4. I just wanted to detail them out so everyone could read them and think about how they would be changed to fit Halo and the Halo play style.
Engineer: Skill Cards - Barrier Cost - Lowers the price of Barriers. - Barrier Health - Increases health of Barriers, in 10% increments. - Decoy Cost - Lower the price of Decoys. - Decoy Health - Increase Decoy health, in 20% increments. - Repair Boost (Starting Skill) - Increase the speed of repairs, and makes them cheaper. - Sentry Capacity - Increase Sentry ammo in 10% increments. - Sentry Cost - Lowers the cost of sentries. - Sentry Speed - Increase the fire speed of a Sentry. - Turret Cost - Lowers the cost of Turrets. - Turret Health - Increase Turret health, in 20% increments. - Weapons Locker Cost - Lower the cost of Weapons Lockers.Scout: Skill Cards - Brawler - Deal increased melee damage, and gain melee reduction. - Deposit Bonus (Starting Skill) - Earn more Power when depositing at the Fabricator. - Energize - When you pick up Power, it also gives you health. - Health Boost - Increase your base health. - Health Regeneration Boost - Increase the rate of health regeneration. - Pickup Distance - Increase the distance from which you pick up Power. - Rage - A percentage of melee and shotgun damage is returned to you as health. - Shotgun Capacity - Carry more shotgun ammo. - Shotgun Damage - Deal more damage with Shotguns. - Shotgun Magazine - Shotguns carry more ammo in a magazine. - Speed Boost - Your base movement speed is increased. - X-Ray - See enemies through walls.Solider: Skill Cards - Active Reload Boost (Starter Card) - Increases damage bonus of an active reload. - Assault Rifle Capacity - Assault Rifles now have a higher max ammo count. - Assault Rifle Damage - Assault Rifles deal more damage. - Assault Rifle Magazine - The magazine of your Assault Rifle is bigger. - Cover Boost - You take less damage while in cover. - Grenade Capacity - You can carry more grenades. - Grenade Damage - Your grenades deal more damage. - Grenade Plants - You can plant more than 2 grenades on the map. - Hammer of Dawn Strike - You can call in a Hammer of Dawn strike using the Fabricator.Heavy: Skill Cards - Explosive Launcher Capacity - Increase the max ammo count of explosive weapons. - Explosive Launcher Damage - Increase the damage of explosive weapons. - Explosive Launcher Reload - Increase the reload speed of explosive weapons. - Heavy Weapon Damage - Increase damage dealt with Heavy Weapons. - Marked Damage (Starting Skill) - Increases damage dealt to marked targets. - Mortar Strike - Unlocks the Mortar Strike option in the Fabricator. - Pistol Expert - Increases pistol damage. (Also increases max pistol ammo capacity despite not stated on card) - Turret Capacity - Increase the max ammo of Turrets you buy. - Turret Damage - Increases the damage of Turrets you buy.Sniper: Skill Cards - Explosive Headshot - Headshot kills cause enemies to explode. - Headshot Damage (Starter Skill) - Deal more damage with headshots. - Mark Boost - You can now mark several more enemies at a time. - Precision Rifle Capacity - Precision Rifles now have a high max ammo count. - Precision Rifle Damage - Your rifles now deal more damage. - Precision Rifle Reload - Increases the reload speed of your rifles. - Radar Ping - Unlocks the Radar Ping at the Fabricator. - Sniper Strike - Unlocks the Sniper Strike at the Fabricator.**The link where I got all the information above. **I wanted to ensure that credit was given to IGN.

GearsOfWar4, I am glad I will never give this game a try as far as the integrity of my personality serves.

@TheLegendary117, what you present is some detailed breakdown of contents, discernable only to recipients who have played particular games, so I am unable to evaluate it, I am also influent with Halo gameplay itself, even the FPS mainline, so the furthermore I am unable to tell. But I wish you luck!