We need a Marine and fast!

I feel 343i needs to put more sunlight on our friends rather than…just Palmer. Show a bit of Rtas, Stacker, Chips, they could of even brought back Staff SGT. Banks from Halo 2.

Banks is a perfect replacement for Johnson.I always viewed him as mini Johnson. Now that Johnson is gone it can be his time to shine. They are nearly the same so he can have our tough as nails Sergeant back along with some more character development.

Not to mention Stacker who we saw in Halo 4 and didn’t seem to give 2 thirds of a damn about you being alive. Halo 4 Stacker is in the game but there wasn’t even a moment of where he seemed surprised that MC was alive. You would at least think Stacker of all people wouldn’t let MC dive straight at Didact alone. I know the guy has faith in MC when he ordered an armored division to back off and let MC bring down scarab guess he trusted you wouldn’t need back up with the Shutdown mission.

Stacker has been with us since CE when he finds out that MC is alive there wasn’t any moment where he would talk to you. At least when you hear him on the comms he could give MC a shout out saying that he was glad that you were alive. Stacker does owe MC his life and it seems weird how 343i just dodged him. Like many other things.

Buck is still out there, if is a Spartan now great but if not he would be a good candidate.

Sergeant Major Duvall might be alive as well. We saw him on Reach making sure transports got out.

I’m sure Chips Dubbo got a promotion. After being with us for like Stacker.

I’m voting for Chips of course because I’m Australian. Bout time some of these Marines got a promotion. Some of them have probably seen more combat missions then a lot of Spartans.

> I’m voting for Chips of course because I’m Australian. Bout time some of these Marines got a promotion. Some of them have probably seen more combat missions then a lot of Spartans.

I liked Chips i just never knew his name until 2010. By far his line in Halo about the post card as my favorite time with him.

There is also a Latin American marine who has been around since CE but I’m not sure of his name.

> There is also a Latin American marine who has been around since CE but I’m not sure of his name.

I think you mean Corporal Porez? ( Sorry not good with latino names)

> I think you mean Corporal Porez? ( Sorry not good with latino names)

That’s him. Corporal Perez. I know he was one of the Latin American marines in Halo 2 but it might of been another one that was in Halo CE.

Murphy. By marine standards one of the best drivers in Halo.

> Murphy. By marine standards one of the best drivers in Halo.

Being able to fly Covy tech is amazing. I was surprised when he said it was simple.