We need a Halo Cannon

Cannon not Canon, Like a mark 45 an M198 howitzer, or a smaller version of the onager from halo reach. It should be stationary only, and used primarily for protecting your base or whatever else. It’s a necessity for it to have bullet drop. Bullet drop has only ever applied to a few covenant weapons, but it would add an awesome effect to a UNSC cannon. It would shoot only as far as a wraith can, but with a faster projectile.

I would also like to see the cobra in Halo 4, since it’s such a bad A vehicle and hasn’t been in any halo game yet. And also the vulcan.

Please post your thoughts, and any new vehicle ideas you might have.

We already have one. And it launches the most deadly weapon possible: A spartan.

Say hello to the man cannon…

Yeah I’d like to see artillery in Halo.

> We already have one. And it launches the most deadly weapon possible: A spartan.
>
> Say hello to the man cannon…

Spartans don’t explode on impact.

my good sir please dont tell me you havent forgot these or these

> my good sir please dont tell me you havent forgot these or these

shade turrets sucked ballllllloons big time, and the rocket launcher is a weapon not a vehicle.

Hmmmm, cannons… in MP, OP, would suck big time, also not Battle Field, maps aren’t big enough.
Campaign, I wouldn’t mind to see the UNSC use some big artillery cannons, I’m kind of surprised we didn’t see any in Halo 3 or Reach. I’ve seen video and photos of what happens when they hit their target, or don’t, those things make creators, I don’t think a covie tank or a hunter would survive such a hit.

> my good sir please dont tell me you havent forgot these or these

i thin OP means more of a stationary scorpion turret with BD. which i would absolutely LOVE i hate having to forge the scorpion turrets

> > my good sir please dont tell me you havent forgot these or these
>
> i thin OP means more of a stationary scorpion turret with BD. which i would absolutely LOVE i hate having to forge the scorpion turrets

Yeah… the M198 howitzer should of been a big tip off to you people, Howitzers are artillery cannons, set up miles away on a hill top, on a FOB, firing rounds that have slugs as big around as the Chief’s arm, and slings those suckers 40,000+ meters, and bombard enemy camps, with out even sending in soldiers.

> > We already have one. And it launches the most deadly weapon possible: A spartan.
> >
> > Say hello to the man cannon…
>
> Spartans don’t explode on impact.

You haven’t seen what I’ve seen…

> I would also like to see the cobra in Halo 4, since it’s such a bad A vehicle and hasn’t been in any halo game yet.

I would love to see the Cobra AND the Wolverine. Would be great to take out all those players who ONLY know how to use the Banshee.

> > I would also like to see the cobra in Halo 4, since it’s such a bad A vehicle and hasn’t been in any halo game yet.
>
> I would love to see the Cobra AND the Wolverine. Would be great to take out all those players who ONLY know how to use the Banshee.

The Cobra would be nice, but I would like to see it function like an APC, carrying two teammates inside, protected completely from enemy fire. The Cobra would have to go into lockdown (aka: turret mode) to let their teammates off, though. It could be really interesting in BTB games.

> Hmmmm, cannons… in MP, OP, would suck big time, also not Battle Field, maps aren’t big enough.
> Campaign, I wouldn’t mind to see the UNSC use some big artillery cannons, I’m kind of surprised we didn’t see any in Halo 3 or Reach. I’ve seen video and photos of what happens when they hit their target, or don’t, those things make creators, I don’t think a covie tank or a hunter would survive such a hit.

I’m talking more small scale here, they don’t have to be super huge or anything, and will shoot about as far as a wraith does.

> > > I would also like to see the cobra in Halo 4, since it’s such a bad A vehicle and hasn’t been in any halo game yet.
> >
> > I would love to see the Cobra AND the Wolverine. Would be great to take out all those players who ONLY know how to use the Banshee.
>
> The Cobra would be nice, but I would like to see it function like an APC, carrying two teammates inside, protected completely from enemy fire. The Cobra would have to go into lockdown (aka: turret mode) to let their teammates off, though. It could be really interesting in BTB games.

This is very possible considering that 343 is putting more focus into BTB maps.

> > Hmmmm, cannons… in MP, OP, would suck big time, also not Battle Field, maps aren’t big enough.
> > Campaign, I wouldn’t mind to see the UNSC use some big artillery cannons, I’m kind of surprised we didn’t see any in Halo 3 or Reach. I’ve seen video and photos of what happens when they hit their target, or don’t, those things make creators, I don’t think a covie tank or a hunter would survive such a hit.
>
> I’m talking more small scale here, they don’t have to be super huge or anything, and will shoot about as far as a wraith does.

Yeah… Small scale isn’t fun tho… :frowning:

> > > Hmmmm, cannons… in MP, OP, would suck big time, also not Battle Field, maps aren’t big enough.
> > > Campaign, I wouldn’t mind to see the UNSC use some big artillery cannons, I’m kind of surprised we didn’t see any in Halo 3 or Reach. I’ve seen video and photos of what happens when they hit their target, or don’t, those things make creators, I don’t think a covie tank or a hunter would survive such a hit.
> >
> > I’m talking more small scale here, they don’t have to be super huge or anything, and will shoot about as far as a wraith does.
>
> Yeah… Small scale isn’t fun tho… :frowning:

Small scale means quicker, more reliable, and less power(meaning it wont be nerfed out of MM.

Vulcan in reach had press x to enter but you couldn’t get in, maybe in H4 you’ll be able to