We need a full on battle.

Sense xbox one can handle a lot more, imagine a full fledged war? Who remembers the cutscene in the halo wars campaign intro? Or the reach cinematic trailer? An army of marines and spartans fighting whatever the enemies are in the upcoming halo game. I think it’d be awesome. Forgive my english by the way.

Since most company’s seem to want to go to ‘open world’ then I don’t see why they couldn’t make awesome big fights, just hope 343i understand how to put it all together since love to see marines fighting in warthogs while the Covenant strike down city’s in the background while 20 banshee’s flying over to fight Hornet’s while a scarab or several of them climbing down building’s from multiply directions.

The open world rumor is actually false. No real info has been released on the new halo besides the 60 fps thing. (if thats what youre talking about)

i think they should do a new mode. Like a never ending battle, where you choose a faction and one of the types of soldiers you wanna use. for example you choose the human faction, and to be an ODST, you will get to drop in to the game in a capsule. EVREY different soldiers have diferents abilities and equipments.

> i think they should do a new mode. Like a never ending battle, where you choose a faction and one of the types of soldiers you wanna use. for example you choose the human faction, and to be an ODST, you will get to drop in to the game in a capsule. EVREY different soldiers have diferents abilities and equipments.

That be like a firefight on a grand scale

This is a great idea though, reminds me kind of about the 2 scarabs on the covenant, although that wasn’t really big scale, there were fairly large forces on both sides fighting. But yeah I’d love to see a huge war at some point in the campaign, that’d just be awesome.

I’m all for a huge battle!

> > i think they should do a new mode. Like a never ending battle, where you choose a faction and one of the types of soldiers you wanna use. for example you choose the human faction, and to be an ODST, you will get to drop in to the game in a capsule. EVREY different soldiers have diferents abilities and equipments.
>
> That be like a firefight on a grand scale

Yeah but in PvP!

Imagine this in an invasion like gametype for mp, elite players, with ai covenant versus spartans with ai marines

> Imagine this in an invasion like gametype for mp, elite players, with ai covenant versus spartans with ai marines

i suggest making the mode giant. like 100 vs 100. AI can fill the game if people left or something.

Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!

> Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!

Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.

> > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
>
> Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.

im thinking more of 100 vs 100. a giant mode where where you choose faction (human, covenant, forerunner, flood) and a type of soldier (marine, odst, spartan, gurnt, elite, hunter, etc.).

> > > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
> >
> > Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.
>
> im thinking more of 100 vs 100. a giant mode where where you choose faction (human, covenant, forerunner, flood) and a type of soldier (marine, odst, spartan, gurnt, elite, hunter, etc.).

100v100 is way too damn big. 32v32 is already pushing it.

> > > > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
> > >
> > > Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.
> >
> > im thinking more of 100 vs 100. a giant mode where where you choose faction (human, covenant, forerunner, flood) and a type of soldier (marine, odst, spartan, gurnt, elite, hunter, etc.).
>
> 100v100 is way too damn big. 32v32 is already pushing it.

No if its made separate… like an arcade. Free to play multiplayer only. it could be done but it will required a lot of hardwork and time.

> > > > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
> > >
> > > Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.
> >
> > im thinking more of 100 vs 100. a giant mode where where you choose faction (human, covenant, forerunner, flood) and a type of soldier (marine, odst, spartan, gurnt, elite, hunter, etc.).
>
> 100v100 is way too damn big. 32v32 is already pushing it.

Well, if we have PC players, Xbox Live Gold is free, and it does well at launch, it could work…like a server in Minecraft?(I don’t lke that game but whatever, it does it correctly)

> > > > > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
> > > >
> > > > Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.
> > >
> > > im thinking more of 100 vs 100. a giant mode where where you choose faction (human, covenant, forerunner, flood) and a type of soldier (marine, odst, spartan, gurnt, elite, hunter, etc.).
> >
> > 100v100 is way too damn big. 32v32 is already pushing it.
>
> Well, if we have PC players, Xbox Live Gold is free, and it does well at launch, it could work…like a server in Minecraft?(I don’t lke that game but whatever, it does it correctly)

PC and maybe mobile, the types that are weaker and more simples like the grunts gets controlled by phone.

> > > > > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
> > > >
> > > > Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.
> > >
> > > im thinking more of 100 vs 100. a giant mode where where you choose faction (human, covenant, forerunner, flood) and a type of soldier (marine, odst, spartan, gurnt, elite, hunter, etc.).
> >
> > 100v100 is way too damn big. 32v32 is already pushing it.
>
> Well, if we have PC players, Xbox Live Gold is free, and it does well at launch, it could work…like a server in Minecraft?(I don’t lke that game but whatever, it does it correctly)

Approaching this realistically, gold, free? Halo, an arcade game? And Halo 5 on PC, when -Yoink!- will want new players on it’s new console it poured millions into? Nope. I could guarantee it won’t happen.

Besides, it is already troubling enough to balance 32v32 maps in concept, with 100v100 maps you’d have to have a sniper rifle to do anything. It’s simply too big to allow for Halo’s core gameplay to function correctly if at all.

> > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
>
> Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.

Exactly. Maps well designed for it!

> > > > > > Imagine a map 5-10 times the size of Ragnarok, that is well designed, with Falcons, Banshees, Wraiths and Scorpions!
> > > > >
> > > > > Hell -Yoinking!- yes! Though the maps will have to be well designed for all combat such as but not limited to infantry combat. But of course 4v4 playlists will still be there.
> > > >
> > > > im thinking more of 100 vs 100. a giant mode where where you choose faction (human, covenant, forerunner, flood) and a type of soldier (marine, odst, spartan, gurnt, elite, hunter, etc.).
> > >
> > > 100v100 is way too damn big. 32v32 is already pushing it.
> >
> > Well, if we have PC players, Xbox Live Gold is free, and it does well at launch, it could work…like a server in Minecraft?(I don’t lke that game but whatever, it does it correctly)
>
> Approaching this realistically, gold, free? Halo, an arcade game? And Halo 5 on PC, when -Yoink!- will want new players on it’s new console it poured millions into? Nope. I could guarantee it won’t happen.
>
> Besides, it is already troubling enough to balance 32v32 maps in concept, with 100v100 maps you’d have to have a sniper rifle to do anything. It’s simply too big to allow for Halo’s core gameplay to function correctly if at all.

NO, im not talking about making this to halo 5. im thinking in a different arcade game. only multiplayer, only this giant mode.