We need a boot system akin to ME3

In 4v4 if 3 players vote to kick a player they can. Say if your teammate is griefing or just really terrible you can kick him with a unanimous vote then the drop in out can find someone else.

Good idea because it is change and I got it from another game.

Please keep in mind that if the truskill system is working you would only need to use this system for griefers . Also there is no quit ban and the system is drop in/out so no harm done.

If you disagree than please present a better system. I for one am sick and tired of AFK and griefers and derankers.

yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.

> yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.

Griefers are not innocent

> > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
>
> Griefers are not innocent

No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?

If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?

I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:

> > > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
> >
> > Griefers are not innocent
>
> No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?
>
> If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?
>
> I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:

It works great in ME3

Yeah but not the same game or community. :confused:

People are funny in that they’ll act totally different in different games.

I know you’re smart and that you know this. And I completely understand WHY you want the option and I can admit there are times that I’d dearly love to have that be an option. But those times are far outweighed by the games that just get played without having to worry about the doofus dancing in the corner on a pile of power weapons. :confused:

Vote to kick is a terrible system. All you need is a friend and you can never be kicked in game. Also people like to be jerks with the system.

Left 4 Dead’s system is like this.

Playing Expert on The Parish and I left the lobby open in case someone good joins and can help me beat it. On chapter 4 of 5 two people join. One of them immediately calls a vote to change the difficulty to normal. I vote not to because I would lose all my progress and have to restart on Expert. Luckily the other guy voted not to change it too. All of a sudden there is a vote to kick me and it passes. Angered me so much I just stopped playing L4D2 for a month.

> > > > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
> > >
> > > Griefers are not innocent
> >
> > No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?
> >
> > If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?
> >
> > I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:
>
> It works great in ME3

are you kidding it sucks in ME3. I don’t often play ME but when I occasionally play the mp andi am always booted because im not a high level as other players because i rarely play. If someone who isnt good at the game is always getting booted he wont get to play and he’ll never get better

the problem is that when prompted, people choose to boot, making it a vote options just makes things worse because on every prompt, the person gets booted with no secound thought, at least with the previous system you have some chances.

Left for Dead uses this system, and it’s heavily flawed. You would not believe the amount of people (myself included) who joined a match just seconds ago and already there is a vote to kick them. I have done it myself just to see what would happen, and sure enough the other players voted yes and the person did absolutely nothing wrong. Sometimes people do it because they want a friend to join, but others just do it for the lulz, or because they would rather have a bot instead.

Then when there is a guy and his guest on the same team or a friend, it is literally impossible to vote them out of the match because one always votes no and you need 3 “yes” votes for the majority. So even if they are absolutely horrible and making your team lose or just trolling and shooting you, there is nothing that can be done about it, unless you just quit.

It works in theory because it’s a team based survival and you can’t have someone rushing ahead getting killed or just afk, but the players themselves abuse it.

> > > > > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
> > > >
> > > > Griefers are not innocent
> > >
> > > No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?
> > >
> > > If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?
> > >
> > > I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:
> >
> > It works great in ME3
>
> are you kidding it sucks in ME3. I don’t often play ME but when I occasionally play the mp andi am always booted because im not a high level as other players because i rarely play. If someone who isnt good at the game is always getting booted he wont get to play and he’ll never get better

They boot you because you should be playing bronze at a low level.

> > > > > > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
> > > > >
> > > > > Griefers are not innocent
> > > >
> > > > No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?
> > > >
> > > > If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?
> > > >
> > > > I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:
> > >
> > > It works great in ME3
> >
> > are you kidding it sucks in ME3. I don’t often play ME but when I occasionally play the mp andi am always booted because im not a high level as other players because i rarely play. If someone who isnt good at the game is always getting booted he wont get to play and he’ll never get better
>
> They boot you because you should be playing bronze at a low level.

why should he be booted for trying to play the game?

> the problem is that when prompted, people choose to boot, making it a vote options just makes things worse because on every prompt, the person gets booted with no secound thought, at least with the previous system you have some chances.

You need three unanimous votes. And its drop in out anyway. At least this way you can have a better match.

> > the problem is that when prompted, people choose to boot, making it a vote options just makes things worse because on every prompt, the person gets booted with no secound thought, at least with the previous system you have some chances.
>
> You need three unanimous votes. And its drop in out anyway. At least this way you can have a better match.

yes and with halos community, they instantly choose yes when prompted, no one ever chooses no.

what if i could spam the vote to boot option? i could troll all my teammates while they’re in combat …

> > > > > > > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Griefers are not innocent
> > > > >
> > > > > No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?
> > > > >
> > > > > If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?
> > > > >
> > > > > I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:
> > > >
> > > > It works great in ME3
> > >
> > > are you kidding it sucks in ME3. I don’t often play ME but when I occasionally play the mp andi am always booted because im not a high level as other players because i rarely play. If someone who isnt good at the game is always getting booted he wont get to play and he’ll never get better
> >
> > They boot you because you should be playing bronze at a low level.
>
> why should he be booted for trying to play the game?

In ME3 it is really hard to play gold with even one low level player.

> > > the problem is that when prompted, people choose to boot, making it a vote options just makes things worse because on every prompt, the person gets booted with no secound thought, at least with the previous system you have some chances.
> >
> > You need three unanimous votes. And its drop in out anyway. At least this way you can have a better match.
>
> yes and with halos community, they instantly choose yes when prompted, no one ever chooses no.
>
> what if i could spam the vote to boot option? i could troll all my teammates while they’re in combat …

Why would you do that?

> > > > > > > > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Griefers are not innocent
> > > > > >
> > > > > > No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:
> > > > >
> > > > > It works great in ME3
> > > >
> > > > are you kidding it sucks in ME3. I don’t often play ME but when I occasionally play the mp andi am always booted because im not a high level as other players because i rarely play. If someone who isnt good at the game is always getting booted he wont get to play and he’ll never get better
> > >
> > > They boot you because you should be playing bronze at a low level.
> >
> > why should he be booted for trying to play the game?
>
> In ME3 it is really hard to play gold with even one low level player.

so, because he’s playing the game he shouldn’t be allowed to play the game while you should?

huh? that is very hypocritical.

why would i do it? just to be a troll, annoy the hell out of them for the -Yoink- and giggles of it.

what if a person joins a lobby that doesn’t instantly boot people, then, votes to boot the best person on the team he joined and that person gets booted? …

the system is highly abuseble, nothing good will come of it.

> > > the problem is that when prompted, people choose to boot, making it a vote options just makes things worse because on every prompt, the person gets booted with no secound thought, at least with the previous system you have some chances.
> >
> > You need three unanimous votes. And its drop in out anyway. At least this way you can have a better match.
>
> yes and with halos community, they instantly choose yes when prompted, no one ever chooses no.
>
> what if i could spam the vote to boot option? i could troll all my teammates while they’re in combat …

Besides you need three other votes. If three people in a party decide they are tired of being griefed they can trade the randy in.

> > > > the problem is that when prompted, people choose to boot, making it a vote options just makes things worse because on every prompt, the person gets booted with no secound thought, at least with the previous system you have some chances.
> > >
> > > You need three unanimous votes. And its drop in out anyway. At least this way you can have a better match.
> >
> > yes and with halos community, they instantly choose yes when prompted, no one ever chooses no.
> >
> > what if i could spam the vote to boot option? i could troll all my teammates while they’re in combat …
>
> Besides you need three other votes. If three people in a party decide they are tired of being griefed they can trade the randy in.

what if that person is doing nothing wrong?

> > > > > > > > > yes, lets all troll and vote to kick that innocent person.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Griefers are not innocent
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > No…but a boot option like that is a VERY easy way for large parties to suddenly troll randoms, yanno?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > If I’m searching solo and get paired up with 3 people and they get a bug up their butt to vote to kick me and they do even if I’m playing the game (ie, not trolling/griefing), then what?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I feel like that system will lead to a lot more problems than it’ll solve. :confused:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It works great in ME3
> > > > >
> > > > > are you kidding it sucks in ME3. I don’t often play ME but when I occasionally play the mp andi am always booted because im not a high level as other players because i rarely play. If someone who isnt good at the game is always getting booted he wont get to play and he’ll never get better
> > > >
> > > > They boot you because you should be playing bronze at a low level.
> > >
> > > why should he be booted for trying to play the game?
> >
> > In ME3 it is really hard to play gold with even one low level player.
>
> so, because he’s playing the game he shouldn’t be allowed to play the game while you should?
>
> huh? that is very hypocritical.
>
> why would i do it? just to be a troll, annoy the hell out of them for the Yoink! and giggles of it.
>
> what if a person joins a lobby that doesn’t instantly boot people, then, votes to boot the best person on the team he joined and that person gets booted? …
>
> the system is highly abuseble, nothing good will come of it.

When a lvl one plays gold in ME3 it is not fun or fair.

Everything is abusable. As it is now we have no way of dealing with griefers or derankers. I just solved all our problems.