We need 6 more Kill commendations to unlock Armor

Guys - I wanted to tell you my primary role for the company. Yes I have the Achilles Helmet and yes I am level (150) but the reality is I’m just an average player nothing special so if you see me online and want to play I have no issues but don’t expect anything but an average Halo lover. My key role is to manage the company and make sure we are heading in the right direction. You will receive multiple messages from me daily or weekly. I also check the activity of every member weekly. Yesterday I had to boot (27) players for inactivity. I’ve only been with the company since June and I talked with the leadership of this company and wanted to take point with all aspects regarding company decisions.Now don’t get me wrong we do have an active leader as well (3) other Lieutenants that assist in all decisions regarding the company and you are welcome to ask them anything you want but are leaders are more Halo players and I like to contribute my time in the background. Yesterday we had (100) members and I cut (27) of them based on inactivity. Why did we make this decision because if we have (100) strong active players the process will be quicker. Always remember this, especially are inexperienced members.

There is no such thing as a stupid question. If we are all not on the same page then we become ineffective in achieving our goals. Since yesterday we have gained (10) new members and I honestly think we will be (100) strong by the end of the week. Just to give you an idea how the Armor and Achilles Helmet are earned. There are a total of (31) kill commendations. To retrieve the Achilles Armor we need all (31) kill commendations at level three. To receive the Helmet requires true dedication and commitment because all (31) kill commendations must be brought to level (5). This is no easy task and there are so many different kill commendations that this process becomes difficult. Ask yourself (1) question (HOW MANY ACHILLES HELMETS HAVE YOU SEEN THROUGHOUT ALL YOUR GAME PLAY) not many im guessing. You have a choice to become one of those seldom people that are seen every once in a while!!!That’s why we need to be (100) strong because everybody brings a different talent to the company. Some members are better at sniping,head shots or hijacking a vehicle. We all bring something to the table which essentially makes up are GREAT COMPANY. I can also confirm that we are (6) kill commendations away from the Achilles Armor and I hope you all remain with the company after receiving the Armor. Weather you are here just for the Armor and leave the company is a choice you have to make but I can assure you that this company will retrieve the Helmet as well. You can always check are status thru Halo Waypoint under Commendations. If you receive a company Req pack that is telling you that we have achieved an addition kill commendation. Last but not least I am in between jobs and my focus is solely on moving this company forward.

Once I get a job I will still be directing this company forward but will need to cut back on my hours a little bit. Feel proud that you are with a Great Company, Feel good about the new friends that you are going to meet but essentially feel good about receiving the Achilles Helmet and Armor which most of you are here for. We look forward to great things and I want to welcome you to the family. I’m sorry one additional thing the best way to get kill commendations out of the way is to pair up with other members and work on the same kill commendation. Even if you lack the skills for the commendation you will gain experience furthering your Halo (5) gameplay. If you have not joined the club I urge you to do it ASAP. We will remove personnel that do not join the club because this is our communication center for anything and everything. We have exactly (17) membership openings left. If you have friend and they can bring something to the table then I urge you to ask them to join. Once we are (100) strong the gates will be closed unless somebody is booted out for inactivity or resign.Please remember the wordage on our Company Emblem.
““TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!””
GrandpaSlayer or Jim / Company Leaders

5 5

master cheif286 do you have a question?

Hi I’m looking for a good company with my friend and I have a couple questions.

Is the company full? I noticed you recently removed inactives but expected to be full quickly.

Are there any strict requirements in terms of chasing specific commendations? Seen a lot of these requirements in recruitment.

Obviously some level of activity is required but what is considered inactive? I ask because it can be difficult to play every day with work and other commitments and I’ve seen many extremely strict requirements in recruitment.

Look forward to hearing back!

Send me an invite

Invite me I’m an onyx with 5 buddies that are all lvl 144 or higher we play often and grind hard we just got helmet today and ready to put in work for the armor

koolaid red