We might not have double xp weekend, but....

At least we have Firefight Thursday!

No, but for real guys… I really want double credit weekend like back in H3; it It would be a good way to slim down the playlists and would give living dead, grifball, and actionsack game modes the old taste they used to have.

But on the the topic of this forum, every thursday for the past few months my friend and I have been checking the challenges; its always FF on thursday, anyone else notice this?

huh… never realised that thursdays was FF day…

nice find

as for your beg for 2X XP weekends

Living dead is already a camping-credit farm

so don’t put it there

I’ve had the game since midnight release, and we noticed pretty dang quick Thursday was fire fight.

Then we noticed that the high jackpot play lists on the weekends were always the unpopular ones and the jackpot was being used to get players in it. I haven’t played Arena since Bungie was still in control and made the Arena playlist the high jack pot play list.

I then hypothesized that someone in charge of the challenges and jackpots was a psychology student and was using the entire community as his / her experiment. This person would move the high paying challenges and credit jackpots around and then track stats. The play lists would be chosen based on rant threads in the forums, and the play lists that were ranted against the most would get the highest cRedit payouts. The study showing that for enough cRedits you can get the entire community playing in any play list you darn well want.

I theorize we are now in the “control” phase of the experiment that will document where the community plays when there is a dirth of high payouts and are basically motivated to play only where they want to, and not by cRedits.

Cool story bro

Have had the game since release and haven’t noticed until now that Thursdays are FF.

Jackpots are pretty much the same thing as Double EXP Weekend, minus the fact that they’re available in every playlist.

> At least we have Firefight Thursday!
>
> No, but for real guys… I really want double credit weekend like back in H3; it It would be a good way to slim down the playlists and would give living dead, grifball, and actionsack game modes the old taste they used to have.
>
> But on the the topic of this forum, every thursday for the past few months my friend and I have been checking the challenges; its always FF on thursday, anyone else notice this?