We love you 343

This is like that moment a little boy realizes his crazy uncle didn’t get him the RC car he wanted, but instead built him a toy car himself. See, the kid can’t respect the fact that it’s hand-made, and throws a tantrum because it’s not what he expected. In time, he may grow up and it might dawn on him that the car his uncle made for him was better than some commercial hunk of junk made in China. But for the moment it’s not even on the kids radar. Thanks uncle.

btw the kid doesn’t speak for his entire school, amiright

Actually it’s more like you ask your uncle for a rolling stones album but then he comes back with the new Justin Bieber CD knowing full well that you HATE Justin Beiber.

They don’t come up with their own ideas. Stealing from Cod…

How is this good?

> Actually it’s more like you ask your uncle for a rolling stones album but then he comes back with the new Justin Bieber CD knowing full well that you HATE Justin Beiber.

Amen brotha

its more like your uncle kicked you in the teeth rather than getting you an RC car.
Serious for those that wanted CHANGE/EVOLVING -Yoink- yourself.

Let’s play It’s More Like!

…You get the Stones album, but there’s a demo for Bieber at the back of it. Cry about it, or listen to the Stones.

And Cod stole plenty from Halo. It’s called ‘creative interweaving’. Game developers work together, not against one another. The perceived competition actually fuels sales for both sides.

> Actually it’s more like you ask your uncle for a rolling stones album but then he comes back with the new Justin Bieber CD knowing full well that you HATE Justin Beiber.

So once 343 adds some new features, naturally the whole game is ruined, right?

> This is like that moment a little boy realizes his crazy uncle didn’t get him the RC car he wanted, but instead built him a toy car himself. See, the kid can’t respect the fact that it’s hand-made, and throws a tantrum because it’s not what he expected. In time, he may grow up and it might dawn on him that the car his uncle made for him was better than some commercial hunk of junk made in China. But for the moment it’s not even on the kids radar. Thanks uncle.
>
> btw the kid doesn’t speak for his entire school, amiright

Actually your analogy is exactly backwards. Halo was the unique product with a niche in the market all to itself. That corresponds to the hand-made toy. H4, as currently presented, is the cheap Chinese COD-knockoff made to cater to the masses.

> So once 343 adds some new features, naturally the whole game is ruined, right?

if you truly dont think that this game is going to be poo you dont know halo.

An example of bad change could be found in music trends; It went from Mozart, Bach, Brahms and Beethoven to Justin Bieber, Wiz Khalifa, Lady Gaga and Pitbull. These incredible musicians were actually musicians, while these other guys, well I’m not too sure what to call them.

No this is like when your crazy Uncle tells you to come see his new puppy. Only there is no puppy. And that juicebox he gave you on the way over is making you sleepy. And you wake up with a sore butt the next day.

Speak for yourself…
I guess they pictured the target audience as 9 year old COD fans. Spartan ops. Seriously? Spartan points? I see why the graphics look cartoony too. Cheesus I can except change like equipment but I didnt expect Halo: Black ops 2.

You must love to hate, I honestly don’t have the energy or patience to keep rebuffing your constant negativity. I for one still respect 343 and their balls to change and move forward. What we’ve seen so far is a fraction of the finished game, and if you think the whole thing isn’t worth your time then get off the forums and let people who like it have some space.

No, it is not what we expect or want. I know what I want in a game and we all have expectations for Halo.

Hey look everyone OP likes getting raped by his uncle.

You can’t “like it” either because you haven’t played, seen everything either.
Edit: @Dr Rockout

37 llamas, can I ask what your deal is? You go down this thread, thanking anybody who agrees with your depressed point of view? Do you understand what a ‘thank’ is? I hope those posts were helpful to you.

If you are saying “We” meaning you, than yes “We” love 343. But in reality, 343 is the red headed orphan child no one wants.

> You can’t “like it” either because you haven’t played, seen everything either.
> Edit: @Dr Rockout

But it’s fair to hate it, is that right?