WE FINALLY HAVE THE REASON!!!!!!!!

We finally have the reason why the majority of the gamemodes weren’t at launch

> Landskov: We had so many game modes we wanted to get out [at launch] and we did have a lot of changes we made for this engine that stopped us from being able to directly be able to port game variants over. We also just wanted to make sure we had a fully thought-out experience instead of just enabling some kind of free-for-all mode that sort of looks like Infection, but doesn’t reach parity with previous Halos. We wanted to make sure we had a good experience for players.

Now we just need one for the campaign and we’re done.

Sounds like bull

makes sense, but the risk is losing large portions of the community which looks like may have happened.
this is the same reason why many next-gen sports games come out bare bone with only the essentials, but get more modes next sequel.

> 2533274974695300;1:
> We finally have the reason why the majority of the gamemodes weren’t at launch
>
>
> > Landskov: We had so many game modes we wanted to get out [at launch] and we did have a lot of changes we made for this engine that stopped us from being able to directly be able to port game variants over. We also just wanted to make sure we had a fully thought-out experience instead of just enabling some kind of free-for-all mode that sort of looks like Infection, but doesn’t reach parity with previous Halos. We wanted to make sure we had a good experience for players.
>
>
> Now we just need one for the campaign and we’re done.

Simple. They hired the wrong writer.

> 2533274869777895;2:
> Sounds like bull

“I’m going to believe what I want to believe and no one can convince me otherwise.”

I think the real reason is they are trying to see just how little they can do to maximise profits.

I think its pretty obvious 343i were pushed for time with this game.

I really wish publishers wouldn’t announce launch dates so early, it puts developers under unnecessary stress. If Halo 5 was given a few more months, till march perhaps, i think the majority of complaints due to a lack of content could have been avoided.

> 2533274826317859;7:
> I think its pretty obvious 343i were pushed for time with this game.
>
> I really wish publishers wouldn’t announce launch dates so early, it puts developers under unnecessary stress. If Halo 5 was given a few more months, till march perhaps, i think the majority of complaints due to a lack of content could have been avoided.

They announced the game 3 years ago.
That’s more than enough time

> 2533274826317859;7:
> I think its pretty obvious 343i were pushed for time with this game.
>
> I really wish publishers wouldn’t announce launch dates so early, it puts developers under unnecessary stress. If Halo 5 was given a few more months, till march perhaps, i think the majority of complaints due to a lack of content could have been avoided.

Yes men i’m so with you on that

Going to redirect this one as we already have an active topic about this subjects here :slight_smile:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/exclusive-gameplay-of-infection-from-gameinformer/1857b9ff-6a85-402d-bde6-3f6099e24dd3/posts