We finally get Multi Team, and swat is in it.

And you guys put SWAT in it?! Are you serious, the lamest, most campiest, boring, lame gametype, and you put it in multi-team. Multi-Team is supposed to be fast paced fun filled action, not who can corner camp harder… And while Im at it, let me address oddball, why in gods name do you get points for kills in odd ball, its just an extended version of infinity slayer now! :: epic face palm ::

Don’t forget King of the Hill on Ragnarok with 30 second hills…

sweet mother of god…you think they would have learned from boardwalk in reach…but apparently not…

And Slayer is only to 30 kills…

It’s like they are trying to break everything.

I really havbe been trying to be positive about the whole halo 4 situation, but its getting harder and harder. I was pumped when I saw multi team pop up today, and then half an hour in, and I was just frustrated at what they did to it, it might as well just be multi team swat…

> And Slayer is only to 30 kills…
>
> It’s like they are trying to break everything.

Did you really expect anything less at this point? I didn’t.

I enjoy it and I don’t even like swat

How is swat not fast paced? It’s one shot kills. There really isn’t much camping unless it’s on Valhalla. It’s multi-team anyway, derpy game types should be expected.

Dunno what games youve been getting into, but its been camp at this corner here, and that corner there for the games Ive been in, its not face paced and fun, its tedious and frustrating. And considering its 6 teams of two, they could have brought back halo 3 's version of rocket race, but no, no, we get swat, and oddball-esque slayer. Swat has never EVER been in multi team, in the history of halo, and for good reason. Putting swat in multi team, would be like putting, i dunno, infinity slayer in action sack, just plain stupid.

I am surprised that no one has complained about instant respawn. Instant respawn + a 2v2v2v2v2v2 game where some people are not even playing as a team = chaos. That reminds me, my teammate in the first game of multi team was annoying. He was trying to get long range kills with a boltshot for what seemed like 5 minutes.

I don’t think I like that SWAT in Multi-Team seems like it will not work.

> I don’t think I like that SWAT in Multi-Team seems like it will not work.

Remember Reach? It was horrible in Reach, that is why they took it out. I’m very surprised they would place Swat in Multi-Team.
I remember the nightmare of Multi-Team Swat on Hemorrhage. I’m still scarred by it.

Wow, they must have taken swat out of multi team pretty quick in reach, because that was my most played playlist and i never noticed that…

343, take note, and take that horrible gametype out of multi team.

Also, instant respawn is annoying as well, because there have been multiple instances today of me killing someone in swat or whatever gametype, and theyrespawn in the EXACT same spot i killed them as I reload, and i get grenade spammed…-_-

> And you guys put SWAT in it?! Are you serious, the lamest, most campiest, boring, lame gametype, and you put it in multi-team. Multi-Team is supposed to be fast paced fun filled action, not who can corner camp harder… And while Im at it, let me address oddball, why in gods name do you get points for kills in odd ball, its just an extended version of infinity slayer now! :: epic face palm ::

Haha what do you mean? 1 shot kills for a majority of the game, usually smaller maps and even so the DMR and BR and even the magnum are very capable of headshots. I actually almost prefer SWAT because its the only playlist where the guns are balanced!

Also you mentioned lame twice…and why not get kills with the oddball? You have to punch someone with it to kill them and Halo 4 has an awful melee system! In normal oddball I could see your point, but this is multi-team we’re talking about. None of the maps are really big enough to have rocket hog race and race in general, plus 343 removed those gametypes :frowning:

BTW I am not for SWAT in multi-team, I just find your reasons hilarious.

343’s incompetence still surprises me… SWAT in Multiteam…
What about Rocket Hog Race?? What about teams of 3??
Even if they add that stuff, it’s too late for this game.

THIS. -Yoink!- FFA goes to 30!, they NEED to up to at least 50. like in the rest of the halos. it feels too short now.

> And Slayer is only to 30 kills…
>
> It’s like they are trying to break everything.

> > And you guys put SWAT in it?! Are you serious, the lamest, most campiest, boring, lame gametype, and you put it in multi-team. Multi-Team is supposed to be fast paced fun filled action, not who can corner camp harder… And while Im at it, let me address oddball, why in gods name do you get points for kills in odd ball, its just an extended version of infinity slayer now! :: epic face palm ::
>
> Haha what do you mean? 1 shot kills for a majority of the game, usually smaller maps and even so the DMR and BR and even the magnum are very capable of headshots. I actually almost prefer SWAT because its the only playlist where the guns are balanced!
>
> Also you mentioned lame twice…and why not get kills with the oddball? You have to punch someone with it to kill them and Halo 4 has an awful melee system! In normal oddball I could see your point, but this is multi-team we’re talking about. None of the maps are really big enough to have rocket hog race and race in general, plus 343 removed those gametypes :frowning:
>
> BTW I am not for SWAT in multi-team, I just find your reasons hilarious.

If you like swat because its balanced, there is an entire playlist dedicated to it. There was no need to put it in multi team, now multi team has become swat 90 percent of the time.

On to Oddball, you dont just get points for meleeing someone with the odd ball, you get points for normal kills, so the gametype becomes an extended more frustrating version of infinity slayer. Its dumb to do that, because hardly anyone goes for the ball then. It would be like haaving kills count toward victory in capture the flag, flat out stupid.

On to Rocket Race, in halo 3 rocket race was with the mongoose and one person with rockets on back, there are plenty of maps that are large enough to support that game type. They could easily implement it.

> 343’s incompetence still surprises me… SWAT in Multiteam…
> What about Rocket Hog Race?? What about teams of 3??
> Even if they add that stuff, it’s too late for this game.

Sadly, you have a point there…

Oh man. I haven’t played multi-team yet as I’m writing this, but it was my most wanted playlist and now I learn that SWAT’s in there and slayer is only 30 kills.

Talk about bursting my bubble… Why must EVERYTHING be different all the time?

50 kills and NO SWAT PLEASE!!

I played MT KOTH on Ragnarok last night and I couldn’t help but feel like I was one of the Persians in 300 trying to take the Hot Gates. 4 teams of 2 maybe but 6 teams of 2 - This is Madness!