We don't really care.

If you have some personal problem with Halo 4, like nostalgia, or the music, or the armor, we don’t really care.

When I say “we,” I mean a lot of us.

You’re one person with a personal issue. It doesn’t MATTER that you’re not willing to give the game a chance, because it’s not your call to make whether or not the game exists or changes.

Stop trying to recruit people with non-productive hate threads. It achieves nothing. You’re only going to get flamed. And even if you DO get the masses to turn their backs on the franchise, then CONGRATULATIONS. There would be NO HALO, or they would take years to produce Halo 2.0, and maybe 100,000 nostalgia junkies would play it per day. Backpedaling just because of your childhood memories will HURT the franchise, so if you want Halo 2, keep it to yourself.

TONS OF US, EVEN ON THIS FORUM, DON’T CARE.

This thread is about as productive as the hate threads you’re bashing

> This thread is about as productive as the hate threads you’re bashing

I can live with that.

to me its obsessd people ranting saying halo copies cod, cod copies halo bla bla bla the diffrent games to me.

> If you have some personal problem with Halo 4, like nostalgia, or the music, or the armor, we don’t really care.
>
> When I say “we,” I mean a lot of us.
>
> You’re one person with a personal issue. It doesn’t MATTER that you’re not willing to give the game a chance, because it’s not your call to make whether or not the game exists or changes.
>
> Stop trying to recruit people with non-productive hate threads. It achieves nothing. You’re only going to get flamed. And even if you DO get the masses to turn their backs on the franchise, then CONGRATULATIONS. There would be NO HALO, or they would take years to produce Halo 2.0, and maybe 100,000 nostalgia junkies would play it per day. Backpedaling just because of your childhood memories will HURT the franchise, so if you want Halo 2, keep it to yourself.
>
> TONS OF US, EVEN ON THIS FORUM, DON’T CARE.

Not very productive but it saved me the time it would take to type my own.

> to me its obsessd people ranting saying halo copies cod, cod copies halo bla bla bla the diffrent games to me.

There’s a great civil dialog on the vs issue in general discussion

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst81159_Cod-vs--halo.aspx

What is this… I don’t even… Not sure if…

If you have some personal problem with some of the people on these forums I for one don’t care either. I say “I” because I’m not have a large enough ego to think that I represent the entire community.

complaining about complainers … how ironic

> complaining about complainers … how ironic

complainers about complainers about copiers about a game they only hate becuase it is not halo…?

> complaining about complainers … how ironic

Wouldn’t happen if mods ban people who make pointless topic in the first place.

> > complaining about complainers … how ironic
>
> complainers about complainers about copiers about a game they only hate becuase it is not halo…?

But it really is halo so not only are they complaining about people complaining about somplainers that complain about copiers who hate the game because it’s not halo but it is halo!

Complainception, we either need to go deeper or we all really hate halo, I are confuzzled now

> If you have some personal problem with some of the people on these forums I for one don’t care either. I say “I” because I’m not have a large enough ego to think that I represent the entire community.

Check out a majority of the threads in question.

First post is usually something along the lines of “go soak your head, op”, or “shut yer face”. That post gets 20 or so thanks, and the OP maybe gets 2 or 3.

After two pages of flaming, the OP makes a general statement like “YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND!!!”

Then it sinks into obscurity.

I’d say after looking at a jillion threads with THAT formula, that a majority of people don’t care for the opinion of the waaaahmbulance threads.

You say ego, I say reading between the lines and calling out a trend.

> If you have some personal problem with Halo 4, like nostalgia, or the music, or the armor, we don’t really care.
>
> When I say “we,” I mean a lot of us.
>
> You’re one person with a personal issue. It doesn’t MATTER that you’re not willing to give the game a chance, because it’s not your call to make whether or not the game exists or changes.
>
> Stop trying to recruit people with non-productive hate threads. It achieves nothing. You’re only going to get flamed. And even if you DO get the masses to turn their backs on the franchise, then CONGRATULATIONS. There would be NO HALO, or they would take years to produce Halo 2.0, and maybe 100,000 nostalgia junkies would play it per day. Backpedaling just because of your childhood memories will HURT the franchise, so if you want Halo 2, keep it to yourself.
>
> TONS OF US, EVEN ON THIS FORUM, DON’T CARE.

You massively underestimate how many people are worried about this game.

> > If you have some personal problem with Halo 4, like nostalgia, or the music, or the armor, we don’t really care.
> >
> > When I say “we,” I mean a lot of us.
> >
> > You’re one person with a personal issue. It doesn’t MATTER that you’re not willing to give the game a chance, because it’s not your call to make whether or not the game exists or changes.
> >
> > Stop trying to recruit people with non-productive hate threads. It achieves nothing. You’re only going to get flamed. And even if you DO get the masses to turn their backs on the franchise, then CONGRATULATIONS. There would be NO HALO, or they would take years to produce Halo 2.0, and maybe 100,000 nostalgia junkies would play it per day. Backpedaling just because of your childhood memories will HURT the franchise, so if you want Halo 2, keep it to yourself.
> >
> > TONS OF US, EVEN ON THIS FORUM, DON’T CARE.
>
> You massively underestimate how many people are worried about this game.

I quite adequately estimate the amount of people who compare Halo to CODBLOPS WOW, I just don’t think it amounts to a hill of beans compared to the people who will enjoy it, and I don’t think people with valid concerns, complaints, hopes, or interests are being fairly taken into account due to people who cry foul at each and every new feature purely by virtue of it “not being Halo.”

> You massively underestimate how many people are worried about this game.

you dont say…duh…even I am…but i dont go making threads saying…uuh for example… I want to play as a covanant cruiser vs frigates…

I care :C

> I care :C

… IT HAS A DIFFERUNT OPINYOIN THAN I/US/WE DOZ, KILL IT WIF TEH FIRE

Sorry dude I couldn’t resist, your cool, fact is everyone is worried to a certain extent, people are just to quick on the trigger when it come to making their own threads lately

> > complaining about complainers … how ironic
>
> Wouldn’t happen if mods ban people who make pointless topic in the first place.

The term “pointless” is subjective, anyway. i’m sure you’re familiar with the phrase, “one man’s gold is another man’s treasure.” While some of us may feel a topic is ridiculous, obviously someone felt strongly enough to post about it.

So what do we do if something is somewhat “pointless” or just not something that will promote a healthy conversation; we lock it, like I am doing with this thread.

No bans, no trouble, just doing my bit to keep it clean and constructive.