We don't need too many shallow vehicles

Lets face it, vehicles are not what it used to be (maybe except the warthog). The tank was way faster, banshees could stand
Two hits from tanks and gausshogs. Wraith’s energy thingys fly faster. The mantis was a warhorse and could withstand shots. The tank used to BE a tank, it could take shots from everything and can come out alive. So do we need another dud-of-a-vehicle, maybe. Just keep it as it was in halo reach and halo 3, we don’t need falcons being dead in the two seconds of it spawning in. We don’t need a revenant to just dissapear. Just keep it the was it was in its original game.

I’m pretty sure that the Banshee was almost always destroyed with 1 or 2 hits from a tank…

> 2535454723805219;1:
> Lets face it, vehicles are not what it used to be (maybe except the warthog). The tank was way faster, banshees could stand
> Two hits from tanks and gausshogs. Wraith’s energy thingys fly faster. The mantis was a warhorse and could withstand shots. The tank used to BE a tank, it could take shots from everything and can come out alive. So do we need another dud-of-a-vehicle, maybe. Just keep it as it was in halo reach and halo 3, we don’t need falcons being dead in the two seconds of it spawning in. We don’t need a revenant to just dissapear. Just keep it the was it was in its original game.

The Banshee is still fairly durable. It can eat a shot from a Scorpion and keep fighting.

I just think that small arms fire does too much damage to vehicles, while anti vehicle power weapons don’t do quite enough.

Shooting vehicles in their weak spots dramatically reduces the amount of fire they can take. Perhaps everyone is privy to them and are using them? I mean… the Mantis weak spot is it’s crotch…

> 2535454723805219;1:
> Lets face it, vehicles are not what it used to be (maybe except the warthog). The tank was way faster, banshees could stand
> Two hits from tanks and gausshogs. Wraith’s energy thingys fly faster. The mantis was a warhorse and could withstand shots. The tank used to BE a tank, it could take shots from everything and can come out alive. So do we need another dud-of-a-vehicle, maybe. Just keep it as it was in halo reach and halo 3, we don’t need falcons being dead in the two seconds of it spawning in. We don’t need a revenant to just dissapear. Just keep it the was it was in its original game.

I think the vehicles are fine with the exception of the tank and mantis. The tanks are too easy to take out thanks to spartan abilities regardless of the amount of armor they have. What I’ve never understood is that it takes three tank hits to take out a regular tank but in the case of getting boarded, it only takes one grenade to destroy a tank. This essentially means that spartans can do more damage with their arms in one blow than another tank can in three shots, which does not make sense from a logical standpoint. The mantis is equally garbage as it can be taken out by sustained small arms fire just after a short period, not to mention that it can now be boarded from the front in this game. For these reasons, I only spawn ghosts and banshees (usually ultras) in order to do some damage.

we need more ariel vehicles

I’ve used a whiplash against a tank before and after 6 hits (might have been an oni scorpion?) It still wasn’t down that’s what doesn’t make sense to me. That’s a weapon that’s supposed to do pretty superior damage to vehicles and it did significantly less than a whole 20-30 seconds of small arms fire does. But I also just don’t want them to add more vehicles because of the ridiculous variants. God forbid we don’t have 6 different scout warthogs to sell…

> 2533274903043020;7:
> I’ve used a whiplash against a tank before and after 6 hits (might have been an oni scorpion?) It still wasn’t down that’s what doesn’t make sense to me. That’s a weapon that’s supposed to do pretty superior damage to vehicles and it did significantly less than a whole 20-30 seconds of small arms fire does. But I also just don’t want them to add more vehicles because of the ridiculous variants. God forbid we don’t have 6 different scout warthogs to sell…

Whiplash is anti-Infantry. Its Arclight thats anti-armor.

Banshees, ghost, and gun gooses are almost silly good in my opinion. Ultra Banshee expecially.

That explains the lack of effectiveness against heavier vehicles. Still pretty effective against banshees and many bosses though.

> 2533274831375539;4:
> Shooting vehicles in their weak spots dramatically reduces the amount of fire they can take. Perhaps everyone is privy to them and are using them? I mean… the Mantis weak spot is it’s crotch…

Is that not the weak spot of most of us here…

Most definitely is. I’m aware of some weak spots but not all of them, like the banshee or scorpion.