We do not need another Forge World.

I’ve seen alot of threads about having another Forge World whether it be snowy, dessert, etc. If we end up having a Forge World dedicated to a certain climate what is the point? People will get sick of the environment based Forge World and ask for yet another Forge World with different settings. A Map Editor makes much more sense. It would be a blank canvas, we can edit terrain, climate/weather, hopefully have a texture editor, etc. Then we can have more unique maps and not be restricted to just a specific setting. Sorry for the rant, just been bugging me when I see alot of those threads. It was just my opinion but I still respect everyone else’s and hope you guys can respect mine.

-How terrain editor may work:
–Press B, other than coordinates and all the other Forge features in it a “Terrain Editing” will be shown. Press A on it, and various sizes of circles will be on the menu. Once you decide which size a holographic circle will appear and when you hit the “RT” the land will move up, holding the “LT” makes it go down.

-Climate/Weather:
–Press B, Climate and Weather will be shown. You can decide what type of environment you wish to pick like Dessert, Snow, Grass, etc. Alongside Climate and Weather is another option for Day/Night. When you hit A on that a slider will appear and you can make it Dusk, Day, Night, Dawn, etc.

Texture Editor:
–Press B, Texture Editor will be on the list. Hit A, and a list of texture settings will be shown, Covenant, Human, Forerunner, Dessert, Snow, etc. When hitting A on one of them all the objects you spawn will be that texture. You can go back to the Texture Editor to switch between other Textures.

Only if we can hook up a mouse or something to use with it. The thought of a map editor using a gamepad gives me shivers.

It honestly should not be. Farcry was easily able to implement this onto their game and the maps and the way it does it looks great.

> It honestly should not be. Farcry was easily able to implement this onto their game and the maps and the way it does it looks great.

Yeah, I agree. If Halo 4 has a map editor like Far Cry’s, I’ll be so happy. :3

> Only if we can hook up a mouse or something to use with it. The thought of a map editor using a gamepad gives me shivers.

Forge mode program on PC? Yes.

Halo + terrain editor + Xbox 360 = Nope

I’d love to be proved wrong, but I just don’t see it.

But I don’t want forgeworld either. I just want a square large forge map.