We Couldn't Get Your Latest Saved Data?

New error! :smiley:

Tried to get on MCC after hard reset, says it can’t get my latest saved data and asks if I would rather use it offline. Try again, same issue. Anyone know anything about this bull -Yoink-? I’ve been being reasonable so far, but man this is really getting old!

[Update] My friend invited me and it let me join him. This got me past the lost data screen. Hope that helps someone else.

Same is happening to me and 3 friends.

Just happened with me. They might be resetting servers on their end

Had the problem earlier this week, but that was cause of the xbl servers were having issues, maybe it’s the same now.

Same here and couple of my friends

Im getting the same message

So the general consensus is that it’s a wait and see type of issue? Laaaaaame haha. I really hope its someone else’s server issue, don’t really feel like deleting and re downloading.

Also, thanks for the fast replies people!

Got the same thing. Tried 5 times and nothing. Choose “offline” and I see one friend playing in the roster. Went to MP and its stalled on downloading MM data.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274794847033;1:
> New error! :smiley:
>
> Tried to get on MCC after hard reset, says it can’t get my latest saved data and asks if I would rather use it offline. Try again, same issue. Anyone know anything about this bull -Yoink-? I’ve been being reasonable so far, but man this is really getting old!

I am having the same problem. I am also getting that I have no data. This is messed up. It looks like these limited Noobs called 343 Industries has shown how incompetent they are at this. It is no wonder they are one of the worst rated game companies in history.

It’s definitely not going to help their current image from the launch to be plagued by issues as extensive as this. I did hope trying offline would help, but that was a definite no-go. Couldn’t get MM info to download so that was a bust. Thankfully hockey is on so I have something to kill time with while I cross my fingers and hope this game I had been waiting for becomes functional again.

> 2646534959605325;8:
> Got the same thing. Tried 5 times and nothing. Choose “offline” and I see one friend playing in the roster. Went to MP and its stalled on downloading MM data.

Did that work are you playing?

> 2533274846813479;11:
> > 2646534959605325;8:
> > Got the same thing. Tried 5 times and nothing. Choose “offline” and I see one friend playing in the roster. Went to MP and its stalled on downloading MM data.
>
>
> Did that work are you playing?

I don’t know if it worked for him, didn’t work for me. Won’t update the MM info so you are stuck basically. Didn’t see if campaign was up again, but i’m honestly a little tired of constant campaign at this point.

I didn’t think an update could make a game worse. 343i has proven me wrong.

> 2558741574011260;3:
> Just happened with me. They might be resetting servers on their end

This is what I’m thinking, because after the patch I was finding games easy and fast. Now I can’t find anything. I wonder if they are fixing something on their end?

Saved data is not a 343 problem. Its a XBL Azure problem. they had this same issue the other day.

> 2533274808700820;13:
> I didn’t think an update could make a game worse. 343i has proven me wrong.

This will be forever coined as a Downdate, where it does not fix something like an Update, but it makes it worse.

> 2646534959605325;8:
> Got the same thing. Tried 5 times and nothing. Choose “offline” and I see one friend playing in the roster. Went to MP and its stalled on downloading MM data.

Restarted Xbox and didn’t get the error this time.

> 2533274794847033;12:
> > 2533274846813479;11:
> > > 2646534959605325;8:
> > > Got the same thing. Tried 5 times and nothing. Choose “offline” and I see one friend playing in the roster. Went to MP and its stalled on downloading MM data.
> >
> >
> >
> > Did that work are you playing?
>
>
> I don’t know if it worked for him, didn’t work for me. Won’t update the MM info so you are stuck basically. Didn’t see if campaign was up again, but i’m honestly a little tired of constant campaign at this point.

I kept clicking it and it put me in matchmaking

> 2533274825016451;15:
> Saved data is not a 343 problem. Its a XBL Azure problem. they had this same issue the other day.

I just checked and XBL Status is all green and good. Nothing wrong on XBL’s end, or their Azure servers. This is all on the limited Noobs aka 343 Industries.

> 2533274971209888;19:
> > 2533274825016451;15:
> > Saved data is not a 343 problem. Its a XBL Azure problem. they had this same issue the other day.
>
>
> I just checked and XBL Status is all green and good. Nothing wrong on XBL’s end, or their Azure servers. This is all on the limited Noobs aka 343 Industries.

Not really, I’ve had this issue before with other games and apps: Forza 5, Youtube, Shadow of Mordor. Usually it was my internet, ther times I just turned off my xbox for a minute or two and then turned it on again.
It will still happen but this time you will get through that message
I actually had this problem after the update, and right now I’ve just finished a BTB game