WE CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!

add me on xbox live
Taboonumber5883

me and my friend challenge any 2 people. no rushing, a decent fair match. any evening any day. we shall destroy you.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> add me on xbox live
> Taboonumber5883
>
> me and my friend challenge any 2 people. <mark>no rushing</mark>, a decent fair match. any evening any day. we shall destroy you.

lol.

I’ll see if I can get someone half decent on tonight at 10(GMT0). bring the lube and a bottle of wine on the way to your butt rape.

RPG how about you and me?

What does no rushing mean?

Can i kill units in hooks?

Can i kill pads on building slots on beasly’s/terminal/memorial?

Can i kill marines, hogs, etc if they are going to a hook, or clearing a rebel base?

Can i deny your expos with air units?

Sounds like a bitch game.

> What does no rushing mean?
>
> Can i kill units in hooks?
>
> Can i kill pads on building slots on beasly’s/terminal/memorial?
>
> Can i kill marines, hogs, etc if they are going to a hook, or clearing a <mark>rebel base</mark>?
>
> Can i deny your expos with air units?
>
> Sounds like a bitch game.

This

> add me on xbox live
> Taboonumber5883
>
> me and my friend challenge any 2 people. no rushing, a decent fair match. any evening any day. we shall destroy you.

So basically you’ll win as long as we play how you want…Get out of here kids (_ _)

> > add me on xbox live
> > Taboonumber5883
> >
> > me and my friend challenge any 2 people. no rushing, a decent fair match. any evening any day. we shall destroy you.
>
> So basically you’ll win as long as we play how you want…Get out of here kids (_ _)

That is almost exactly what popped up in my head.

ur challenge is accepted… as long as my friend wants to play halo wars again

Skill level 23? I must be missing something but whatever, we’ll take you on…I’ll add you and we’ll play, please answer the previous questions asked however, such as when does the rushing time end, and what about hooks, units out in the middle of the field etc =) You choose map of course =)

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
>
>
> > add me on xbox live
> > Taboonumber5883
> >
> > me and my friend challenge any 2 people. <mark>no rushing</mark>, a decent fair match. any evening any day. we shall destroy you.
>
> lol.
>
> I’ll see if I can get someone half decent on tonight at 10(GMT0). bring the lube and a bottle of wine on the way to your butt rape.
>

ROFL, sounds like RPG wants to tear them a new one :stuck_out_tongue:

firstly: there has yet to be a thread where a challenge has been issued in this manner where the issuer doesn’t walk out with a considerable deal of butt hurt…

secondly: in the words of icutterftw(i think it was him) are we allowed to scout thine base?

thirdly:

Player337950118 Posted: 5 days ago

What does no rushing mean?

Can i kill units in hooks?
-just get their first you know you will since they think they should take their time doing nothing but build supply pads
Can i kill pads on building slots on beasly’s/terminal/memorial?
-reactor second, go straight to theirs with gunner then yours, they attack you, kill them(or temple first)
Can i kill marines, hogs, etc if they are going to a hook, or clearing a rebel base?
-defend yourself, let them bend their rules as much as they want it wont help them
Can i deny your expos with air units?
-thats just mean…you could probably just go temple second, get 3 star monkey with 25 engies and they wouldn’t know what to do…

Sounds like a -Yoink- game.

if…they…run…forge/anders…and…run super units…give them a facepalm for me :slight_smile:

> secondly: in the words of icutterftw(i think it was him) are we allowed to scout thine base?

You remember my old account? O.o