We can watch VHS tapes in helmet now!

No, it’s for real. We all wanted more scenes in Halo like the one from 343 Guilty Party where Chief pulls a video from a dead marine’s helmet, but with the SCANNER helmet we can watch VHS tapes now!

It sure looks like it, huh?

No, it looks like the binoculars Luke Skywalker uses in “A New Hope”.

But now the real question…

Does it have an automatic rewind?

Or do I need another helmet just for that?

This comment already gets old after one day…

Nah it’s for the floppy disc :wink:

VHS is soon to be a dead technology. If it doesn’t play Betamax, I won’t buy it.

Looks like the UNSC has finally developed a comfortable way to play the Virtual Boy.

> VHS is soon to be a dead technology. If it doesn’t play Betamax, I won’t buy it.

Damn, beat me to it

> Looks like the UNSC has finally developed a comfortable way to play the Virtual Boy.

It has no way to drain the blood for when your eyes bleed. You wouldn’t be able to play very long, the blood would obscure your vision and stain the lens.

> > Looks like the UNSC has finally developed a comfortable way to play the Virtual Boy.
>
> It has no way to drain the blood for when your eyes bleed. You wouldn’t be able to play very long, the blood would obscure your vision and stain the lens.

That would hardly have any impact the Virtual Boy’s graphics.

How did I miss this helmet? It actually looks good!(unlike 90% of all others shown).

This is how gungir should have been, instead of a box shoved inside of a carved out ODST helmet. :confused:

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like some one taped two VHS tapes to a dirt bike helmet?

I love this helmet!

For a split-second, I thought this was going to be the proposed canonical explanation for theater. But yeah, Scanner certainly looks awesome!

It would be fine if they just took off the vcr or made it look like a dirtbike helmet.

Where did this first surface? 0.o The other helmet looks awesome. I’m loving that their are millions of visor colors. :slight_smile:

> No, it looks like the binoculars Luke Skywalker uses in “A New Hope”.

Nope it’s a clone.

Yes we get a Clone Trooper Visor helmet!

How do we get the Scanner helmet? An LE exclusive from the War Game map packs? Is it not a day-one helmet?

Where do they come from?

Halo fan for life will Likely have some explaining to do! Heh!

looks to be inspired by this