we can stance edit or partly

well i guess 343I is finally listening to some things us gamers want for halo 5 we can stance edit or partly no zoom on the bright side you can swivel and save your stance in a different position (left to right) for example i have the peace maker stance it used to be fixed at a certain angle now by the joystick and pressing the A button to save you make the gun in peace maker point at you or if your a shy spartan change your character so you don’t look at his face now i am not gonna give instructions just go to your stances edit stance and there is instructions at the bottom tell me what you think again i am just pointing it out since i have yet to see a single person who has done this but i am interested to see what else 343 Industries decides to do with it build on or just leave anyway i think its cool.

It was a good edition I took the h5 br stance and shifted it right to make him look cooler.

It’s interesting to read things where it’s not immediately obvious where one sentence ends and the next one begins. As I was reading your post, I couldn’t help imagining you saying it like you’ve had one too many shots of espresso.

I took that boring Hydra launcher stance and now he looks like he’s about to kick down a door and clear a room.

The halo ce pistol stances pistol arm glitches now.
(Because it wasn’t animated before)

Gravity hammer stance, the lower hand isn’t holding the hammer. (Not even touching)

> 2533274983213185;5:
> The halo ce pistol stances pistol arm glitches now.
> (Because it wasn’t animated before)
>
> Gravity hammer stance, the lower hand isn’t holding the hammer. (Not even touching)

He only needs one hand to bring the pain!

In all seriousness you probably should use sentences next time and I’m digging the stance swivels. I’m sure the next patch will fix the glitchy stances.

nvm, figured it out.

> 2533274904158628;3:
> It’s interesting to read things where it’s not immediately obvious where one sentence ends and the next one begins. As I was reading your post, I couldn’t help imagining you saying it like you’ve had one too many shots of espresso.

English is my absolute worst subject so yea my grammar is a bit screwed up

so is anyone enjoying this feature or nah

because i am :3

My buddy made his. It was the exact same as mine, angle and all. It wasn’t planned.

I have seen the error of my ignorant ways and will now partially rotate my Spartan.

> 2533274809541057;12:
> I have seen the error of my ignorant ways and will now partially rotate my Spartan.

good for you have fun

> 2535430336598763;13:
> > 2533274809541057;12:
> > I have seen the error of my ignorant ways and will now partially rotate my Spartan.
>
>
> good for you have fun

also can you please explain?

Some of the stances are off. Hammer Time and power zoom, the weapons are slightly misplaced. 343 might wanna look into that.

> 2535409103705542;15:
> Some of the stances are off. Hammer Time and power zoom, the weapons are slightly misplaced. 343 might wanna look into that.

i know that problem i hope they fix it soon