We can not possibly be heard enough... NO BLOOM OR ARMOR ABILTYS ALLOW BLEED THROUGH

If you guy really want bloom and armor abilitys out post forums about it be heard let them know what you want

• no bloon
    -no armor abilitys
    -allow bleed through

> If you guy really want bloom and armor abilitys out post forums about it be heard let them know what you want
> - no bloon
> -no armor abilitys
> -allow bleed through

i feel your pain :C

No AAs in standard matchmaking games, maybe. Team Slayer would be vastly improved with the removal of AL. But to take them out entirely is to remove a lot of custom game possibilities. Same for bloom and bleedthrough. Make them traits so they can be changed easily. And depending on how people feel about them, turn them on or off in specific playlists.

*Abilities

And add in:

• Balance Focus Rifle / Plasma Repeater
  • Balance Frag Grenades
  • Improved Movement / Jump
  • Remove deafening effect on explosives (seriously this isn’t some realistic shooter simulation)
  • Remove “powerweapon doesn’t respawn until you drop it”
  • Nerf Melee to 75%
  • Fix Sniper ROF and headshot hitbox
  • Rebalance weapon placement on disc maps

Damn right OP. Stop with the -Yoinking!- gimmicks and give us a real Halo game. No loadouts,no reticle bloom, just pure Halo gameplay. Screw the kids who want Halo to be like CoD or their noob shooters, we were here first and we want HALO!!!

> Damn right OP. Stop with the Yoink! gimmicks and give us a real Halo game. No loadouts,no reticle bloom, just pure Halo gameplay. Screw the kids who want Halo to be like CoD or their noob shooters, we were here first and we want HALO!!!

Right so screw the future possible fanbase, because you guys want to go ten steps backwards and have the same damn game for 10 years or more, no thank you, and over 200 thousand people agree.

Surprisingly, yours is not a unanimous position.

Many players quite like Armour Abilites and bloom.

> Surprisingly, yours is not a unanimous position.
>
> Many players quite like Armour Abilites and bloom.

exactly. There is an average of 250 thousand plays on reach every day. Im sure if they couldnt stand the AA’s, they wouldn’t be playing, and there are a whole 250 players on classic, which proves that more like AA’s than dont.

> *Abilities
>
> And add in:
>
> * Balance Focus Rifle / Plasma Repeater
> * Balance Frag Grenades
> * Improved Movement / Jump
> * Remove deafening effect on explosives (seriously this isn’t some realistic shooter simulation)
> * Remove “powerweapon doesn’t respawn until you drop it”
> * Nerf Melee to 75%
> * Fix Sniper ROF and headshot hitbox
> * Rebalance weapon placement on disc maps

i agree with this and what you said OP

also lets make vehicles strong again, they used to be a challenge to take down, now they explode when i fart at them.

> > *Abilities
> >
> > And add in:
> >
> > * Balance Focus Rifle / Plasma Repeater
> > * Balance Frag Grenades
> > * Improved Movement / Jump
> > * Remove deafening effect on explosives (seriously this isn’t some realistic shooter simulation)
> > * Remove “powerweapon doesn’t respawn until you drop it”
> > * Nerf Melee to 75%
> > * Fix Sniper ROF and headshot hitbox
> > * Rebalance weapon placement on disc maps
>
> i agree with this and what you said OP
>
>
> also lets make vehicles strong again, they used to be a challenge to take down, now they explode when i fart at them.

yes… two spartan laser shots and two rockets to a warthog is definately a fart… or 45 shots with a dmr to a banshee, yeah, definately easy. It a jeep, and a scout vehicle, hey should not be invincible, the tanks are TANKS, hence why they are more difficult to destroy.

> > Surprisingly, yours is not a unanimous position.
> >
> > Many players quite like Armour Abilites and bloom.
>
> exactly. There is an average of 250 thousand plays on reach every day. Im sure if they couldnt stand the AA’s, they wouldn’t be playing, and there are a whole 250 players on classic, which proves that more like AA’s than dont.

People dont play classic because of overpowered grenades, bloom, the fact that a team of 4 gets matched up against randoms, forge world looking gray, knowing that a TU that brings real classic settings is coming in a few months and more maps that would work perfectly not being added.

[deleted]

> > > Surprisingly, yours is not a unanimous position.
> > >
> > > Many players quite like Armour Abilites and bloom.
> >
> > exactly. There is an average of 250 thousand plays on reach every day. Im sure if they couldnt stand the AA’s, they wouldn’t be playing, and there are a whole 250 players on classic, which proves that more like AA’s than dont.
>
> People dont play classic because of overpowered grenades, bloom, the fact that a team of 4 gets matched up against randoms, forge world looking gray, knowing that a TU that brings real classic settings is coming in a few months and more maps that would work perfectly not being added.

I guarantee you that at the absolute most, half of the 250,000 players on Reach everyday don’t know there is an update coming out. Also, it’s a freaking grenade, it’s supposed to be powerful and I haven’t heard anybody else complain about bloom except you guys on these forums and the guys on the Bungie forums. The only thing I agree with you, is that FW is way too gray and that’s why I’m forward to playing the new maps Anniversary maps.

> > > *Abilities
> > >
> > > And add in:
> > >
> > > * Balance Focus Rifle / Plasma Repeater
> > > * Balance Frag Grenades
> > > * Improved Movement / Jump
> > > * Remove deafening effect on explosives (seriously this isn’t some realistic shooter simulation)
> > > * Remove “powerweapon doesn’t respawn until you drop it”
> > > * Nerf Melee to 75%
> > > * Fix Sniper ROF and headshot hitbox
> > > * Rebalance weapon placement on disc maps
> >
> > i agree with this and what you said OP
> >
> >
> > also lets make vehicles strong again, they used to be a challenge to take down, now they explode when i fart at them.
>
> yes… two spartan laser shots and two rockets to a warthog is definately a fart… or 45 shots with a dmr to a banshee, yeah, definately easy. It a jeep, and a scout vehicle, hey should not be invincible, the tanks are TANKS, hence why they are more difficult to destroy.

4 sniper shots kill a banshee

8 shots kill a wraith

dmr shouldn’ easily blow up a warthog, it should be a challenge to take one out

it used to be difficult to take down a vehicle in halo games, now its a joke.

> > Damn right OP. Stop with the Yoink! gimmicks and give us a real Halo game. No loadouts,no reticle bloom, just pure Halo gameplay. Screw the kids who want Halo to be like CoD or their noob shooters, we were here first and we want HALO!!!
>
> Right so screw the future possible fanbase, because you guys want to go ten steps backwards and have the same damn game for 10 years or more, no thank you, and over 200 thousand people agree.

Those ppl will play the next Halo, w/e it is like. Besides, Reach never has over 130k at a time anymore. 3 had over 200k years after its Release.

> WE CANNOT BE HEARD ENOUGH

WE WANT ANOTHER HALO 3 WITH NEW GRAPHICS.

Stop complaining about AA’s and bloom.

Yes, bloom does need some adjusting, but it is a good way to prevent people from spamming.

AA’s add another dimension to gameplay. AL does need tweaking, but that is about it.

> > > > Surprisingly, yours is not a unanimous position.
> > > >
> > > > Many players quite like Armour Abilites and bloom.
> > >
> > > exactly. There is an average of 250 thousand plays on reach every day. Im sure if they couldnt stand the AA’s, they wouldn’t be playing, and there are a whole 250 players on classic, which proves that more like AA’s than dont.
> >
> > People dont play classic because of overpowered grenades, bloom, the fact that a team of 4 gets matched up against randoms, forge world looking gray, knowing that a TU that brings real classic settings is coming in a few months and more maps that would work perfectly not being added.
>
> I guarantee you that at the absolute most, half of the 250,000 players on Reach everyday don’t know there is an update coming out. Also, it’s a freaking grenade, it’s supposed to be powerful and I haven’t heard anybody else complain about bloom except you guys on these forums and the guys on the Bungie forums. The only thing I agree with you, is that FW is way too gray and that’s why I’m forward to playing the new maps Anniversary maps.

Damn I hate that argument “a grenade is supposed to be powerful”, well there’s something called BALANCE and if you tell me 1 shot to the foot from NR/DMR/Pistol + 1 grenade should be a kill then that’s not balanced. Grenades should be a tool, not your primary way of getting kills, its a FPS not a First Person Grenadier.

> > > Damn right OP. Stop with the Yoink! gimmicks and give us a real Halo game. No loadouts,no reticle bloom, just pure Halo gameplay. Screw the kids who want Halo to be like CoD or their noob shooters, we were here first and we want HALO!!!
> >
> > Right so screw the future possible fanbase, because you guys want to go ten steps backwards and have the same damn game for 10 years or more, no thank you, and over 200 thousand people agree.
>
> Those ppl will play the next Halo, w/e it is like. Besides, Reach never has over 130k at a time anymore. 3 had over 200k years after its Release.

That statistic does not make a case for the quality of the game, nor does it make a case against any of the features. Halo 3 had a larger population because, for a good amount of time, it was a BIGGER thing than Call of Duty. It was #1 on the most played list because, for a while, Call of Duty was just another rock in the pond of war games. A while after Call of Duty 4, however, the series exploded and became a gaming industry superpower.

Halo was the top game in Halo 3’s day. I speak not in quality, but in player count, advertising, popularity, everything. It was the Call of Duty of the Xbox 360. Not only that, but the PS3 and Wii lacked a lot of their more famous and well-selling titles back in the Halo 3 days. My point is this: Halo Reach has a lot more competition then Halo 3 did in its prime, thus arguements of game quality based on player count are irrelevant.

> > > > Damn right OP. Stop with the Yoink! gimmicks and give us a real Halo game. No loadouts,no reticle bloom, just pure Halo gameplay. Screw the kids who want Halo to be like CoD or their noob shooters, we were here first and we want HALO!!!
> > >
> > > Right so screw the future possible fanbase, because you guys want to go ten steps backwards and have the same damn game for 10 years or more, no thank you, and over 200 thousand people agree.
> >
> > Those ppl will play the next Halo, w/e it is like. Besides, Reach never has over 130k at a time anymore. 3 had over 200k years after its Release.
>
> That statistic does not make a case for the quality of the game, nor does it make a case against any of the features. Halo 3 had a larger population because, for a good amount of time, it was a BIGGER thing than Call of Duty. It was #1 on the most played list because, for a while, Call of Duty was just another rock in the pond of war games. A while after Call of Duty 4, however, the series exploded and became a gaming industry superpower.
>
> Halo was the top game in Halo 3’s day. I speak not in quality, but in player count, advertising, popularity, everything. It was the Call of Duty of the Xbox 360. Not only that, but the PS3 and Wii lacked a lot of their more famous and well-selling titles back in the Halo 3 days. My point is this: Halo Reach has a lot more competition then Halo 3 did in its prime, thus arguements of game quality based on player count are irrelevant.

Okay, numbers don’t equal quality. I’ll give you that. My only point was that casual players will play the next game w/e it is like. The competitive ones won’t, and you’ll lose a lot of ppl that way, as Reach has. If it is geared towards competitive players you won’t have any problem getting ppl to play it (the existing and future fanbase), since casuals won’t really care and will play it anyway.

You complainers are ridiculous. I want to play Reach not Halo 3.5.

Yes AL is the stupidest thing ever made but I love AAs. Bloom I dont give a flying crap about.