We are getting some halo 4 music today.

Thanks too Master firelee for posting this here. https://twitter.com/DMC_Ryan/status/238291787637219329

He also mentioned a “interview and clips” https://twitter.com/DMC_Ryan/status/238016964419796993

OH YES!!! Gaming News - MTV

Like I did with the “HUGE Halo 4 news” thread, I will post the link here as soon as its up.

Supposedly the bulletin is also covering music. I’m excited to hear a bit more of Neil’s work!

> Supposedly the bulletin is also covering music. I’m excited to hear a bit more of Neil’s work!

I really hope they have been holding back all of the awesomeness, because what we have heard already, is lacking something, I have no idea what though… :confused:

I can’t wait!

> I can’t wait!

Me either man, me either.

> > Supposedly the bulletin is also covering music. I’m excited to hear a bit more of Neil’s work!
>
> I really hope they have been holding back all of the awesomeness, because what we have heard already, is lacking something, I have no idea what though… :confused:

I love what I’ve heard so far, but I’m still hoping for a huge, memorable theme similar to that of past Halos.

> > > Supposedly the bulletin is also covering music. I’m excited to hear a bit more of Neil’s work!
> >
> > I really hope they have been holding back all of the awesomeness, because what we have heard already, is lacking something, I have no idea what though… :confused:
>
> I love what I’ve heard so far, but I’m still hoping for a huge, memorable theme similar to that of past Halos.

Me too! I hope we get it today! XD

So IGN already has the music then?

> So IGN already has the music then?

Hmmm…Never thought of that. I am guessing they do…Nice catch.

how does IGN always get this info out before 343 officially releases it in the bulletin?

> how does IGN always get this info out before 343 officially releases it in the bulletin?

I know man, its kind of weird…They need to stop, because I love the surprise of the bulletins.

I hope we get a full song, some official stuff.

I get to listen to more music :slight_smile:

> > how does IGN always get this info out before 343 officially releases it in the bulletin?
>
> I know man, its kind of weird…They need to stop, because I love the surprise of the bulletins.

I think that’s what they might be doing this time. As I said above, IGN should already have the music. Maybe 343 asked them not to release it until the bulletin? Normally IGN would have it as the first thing on their page by now, but it’s not.

> I hope we get a full song, some official stuff.

Yeah, me too. I am tired of the little drops here and there, give us a full song already!!

I edited the op with something else he said, check it out!!

LOOK AT THE OP!!!

Sweet!

It sounds really nice so far. Can’t wait to see how it fits with the gameplay.

Sounds great. So are these the mission names or what?

I couldn’t possibly be any happier with what Niel Davidge has showed us so far.

I can’t wait to to hear the rest!