We all agree that its worst update

If I thought Ghost of Meridian was bad, look at this. I mean, do people really even use warthogs still this late into the game besides Oni warthogs? No new map, no new mode, no new weapons, no new UI… two types of armor, 1 visor, another attachment, few emblems… and whatever the bottom thing is which look like an SMG, DMR, AR and BR. The PC forge update is a better last update. But who knows, maybe the thing on the bottom is something unique… they are all ultra rare anyways.

Its only the first part of the update, chill.

It’s smaller because they are moving some of the contents from Hog Wild to the Firefight update so they can do more polish work. If you had read everything you would have seen this.

“We’ve recently made some changes to the Halo 5 content release plan, which mainly focus on giving a few of the bigger items that were slated for the Hog Wild update a bit more time for finishing touches and polish. As a result, much of the contents of the Hog Wild release have moved to the Warzone Firefight release, which is currently scheduled to drop at the end of June.”

They go on to say good things about the Firefight update, including “Warzone and Arena maps”.

“Warzone Firefight will include the PvE mode with a variety of maps to play on, new game updates and features, Warzone and Arena maps, a plethora of Forge updates (including a new canvas and more), new REQs, and plenty more. We’ll be talking about the Warzone Firefight release – which will be Halo 5’s largest release to date - much more in the coming weeks.”

> 2533274874684947;3:
> It’s smaller because they are moving some of the contents from Hog Wild to the Firefight update so they can do more polish work. If you had read everything you would have seen this.
>
> “We’ve recently made some changes to the Halo 5 content release plan, which mainly focus on giving a few of the bigger items that were slated for the Hog Wild update a bit more time for finishing touches and polish. As a result, much of the contents of the Hog Wild release have moved to the Warzone Firefight release, which is currently scheduled to drop at the end of June.”
>
> They go on to say good things about the Firefight update, including “Warzone and Arena maps”.
>
> “Warzone Firefight will include the PvE mode with a variety of maps to play on, new game updates and features, Warzone and Arena maps, a plethora of Forge updates (including a new canvas and more), new REQs, and plenty more. We’ll be talking about the Warzone Firefight release – which will be Halo 5’s largest release to date - much more in the coming weeks.”

The hell. That still doesnt make it a good update. Of course I read this. The update is still bad.

I think it’s the best. The amount of REQs is absolutely perfect. Plus the new armor is pretty nice as well… so the less stuff I have to get the better.

I’ll judge once we get more info, keeping meh like i always do, that way i can be pleasantly suprised.

I think it’s a decent update, not too many redundant REQs to fill the pool, the new Warthog seems like a pretty cool concept, and we’re finally getting the Mombasa emblem, my favorite, that we haven’t seen that since Reach. It is an update after all, not a DLC pack, and I think it’s better for 343 to polish off the bigger things and release it in the update after, after all, the last time 343 rushed something, it stayed broken for a year.

I think that Warthog looks pretty swell.

> 2533274894851836;7:
> I think it’s a decent update, not too many redundant REQs to fill the pool, the new Warthog seems like a pretty cool concept, and we’re finally getting the Mombasa emblem, my favorite, that we haven’t seen that since Reach. It is an update after all, not a DLC pack, and I think it’s better for 343 to polish off the bigger things and release it in the update after, after all, the last time 343 rushed something, it stayed broken for a year.

At this point my take is that any new reqs are redundant. The req system is so bloated that it loads a minute or two after you start the game.

> 2533274894851836;7:
> I think it’s a decent update, not too many redundant REQs to fill the pool, the new Warthog seems like a pretty cool concept, and we’re finally getting the Mombasa emblem, my favorite, that we haven’t seen that since Reach. It is an update after all, not a DLC pack, and I think it’s better for 343 to polish off the bigger things and release it in the update after, after all, the last time 343 rushed something, it stayed broken for a year.

Not to mention that it’s also dropping this month( hog wild that is), so we’re getting a nice req injection within a few weeks of the reach update. And the update releases are now back on schedule too

i think halo 7 will be bad tbh…

> 2533274843260367;11:
> i think halo 7 will be bad tbh…

Where did you pull that statement out from?

> 2533274875982754;9:
> > 2533274894851836;7:
> > I think it’s a decent update, not too many redundant REQs to fill the pool, the new Warthog seems like a pretty cool concept, and we’re finally getting the Mombasa emblem, my favorite, that we haven’t seen that since Reach. It is an update after all, not a DLC pack, and I think it’s better for 343 to polish off the bigger things and release it in the update after, after all, the last time 343 rushed something, it stayed broken for a year.
>
>
> At this point my take is that any new reqs are redundant. The req system is so bloated that it loads a minute or two after you start the game.

The REQs that are in this update aren’t that bad, I don’t see too many useless REQs, the Warthogs seem to be useful, and the new armor looks interesting, and I like the emblems.

I really don’t care much about Hog Wild (except for the Horoscope), all I care about is the Firefight update! Someone stated it will be on Arena maps (or I misinterpreted what he said) and new game features, which is AWESOME!

It’s not an Update, it’s a REQ Drop.

You mean the update that we’re getting in the same month of the latest update? Honestly, I was very pleasantly surprised by the news that we’d be getting these new REQs within the next 10 days.

Honestly, after all the updates and their hundreds of REQs, I’m glad to be getting a small one. Plus some of this stuff looks pretty cool IMO

So it’s delayed… Even more…

They’re just throwing these reqs at us so people defend them and say “well at least we got an update”.

Is there not a new map? Wtf… That’s the only thing I care about in these updates.

The needler hog looks cool though, I can imagine it shooting needles like the hog in rocket league. Just, you know, out the gunner lol

Frankly, I don’t care. I see this update as a little bit of fun being added to the game. Warzone Firefight is where it’s at, once school is out, the warden had better sleep with one eye open.